It's time to come clean. Which one of you sadistic assholes did this?

It's time to come clean. Which one of you sadistic assholes did this?

Attached: 1_momo.jpg (615x1173, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/momo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

erm... hmm... no idea. Go away now?

Attached: 2uv0ch.jpg (888x499, 81K)

lmao at stupid ass fucking kids these days. I actually hear people day "kids are smarter these days". Dumb fucks. I never heard anyone in my day slitting their wrist and running head first into a fucking refrigerate because a cartoon told them to.

Some newfag parading around as an oldfag most likely
My local radio stations won't shut the fuck up about it.

Jesus fucking christ, the local radio is going on about it? Who telegraphed them a dispatch!?

My kindergarten just posted a warning about it. Started laughing and figured that y'all fag niggas must be behind it.

anyone have video links with this in it?

what? this old meme?

Momo's nothing new. It's been around a while. I'm surprised it's not evolved beyond this image and a few pranks. Is it making a resurgence??!

Attached: 2uv1sy.jpg (888x499, 84K)

We get it, you're an oldfag.

I keep getting emails and texts from my kids school over this shit like it's something new.

We get it, you're an asshole

Attached: 6CF43B6D-B8E9-44E1-A9C2-BE6E1D37F898.jpg (125x124, 2K)

No one. It never happened.

Which is why no vids have been found, except for copycat videos /x/ and /pol/ worked on together.

The whole thing was made the fuck up for likes and shares, and because there's a movie coming out. Its disgusting what media outlets stoop to.

I didn't say it was new, I was asking for the videos with it telling kids to kill themselves. Everybody is talking about it but nobody has an actual video. I'm thinking it's all fake.

Pic

Attached: 2uv2m9.jpg (888x499, 92K)

No one saw an actual tide pods eating video either, yet it still went viral because of news and white fence moms.

the threat? lol there is no threat. Retard kids offing themselves is darwinism, not threatening.

>a movie coming out.

O h ?

knowyourmeme.com/memes/momo

???

Attached: 2uv3zb.jpg (888x499, 85K)

>Any kid that sudokus themselves because of this is a moron father.

>T.my 12 year old daughter

Attached: F40E07C6-DF1C-41EA-B647-52191668D27C.gif (610x613, 235K)

Easy there neckbeard, deep breaths, don't let your blood pressure spike. We don't want a heart attack, you're only 30.

Still a forced meme user
And will forever be saged

The best part is that it's not even really fucking happening.

haha saw a notice in my siblings group where one of my sisters was warning the others about that.
i swear I figured some user was definitely behind this shit. kids are fucking stupid lol

I did it.

This deadass got onto the news and my mom called me if i knew it to remind me not to do it

Fuck's sake mom i'm not a kid anymore

Its a statue made by some asian chick. Its got weird chicken feet for hands...and tits.

Just some kid saying the momo creedo.

if you 12 year old daughter suicided because of this, produce the obituary or STFU.

Suicide is not a fucking game nor is it a chip to bargain with on Yea Forums.

>kids play a game where something tells it to commit suicide
>"Oh gee I guess I better do what the creature says. After all it is the rules."
>Kills self

Not only is no one killing themselves, but if they did this game isn't the reason for it. They had some other underlying issue. The worst thing to ever happen to the Internet was allow old people to be on it.

>tits bigger than an a cup
>no nipples

I can't fap to this.

Attached: 03oriMOMOC_2C.jpg (468x720, 121K)

they're smarter but they're still kids you dingus
fuck I know people would have done it back when I was young too.

i am almost positive there were pictures of it post here before the statue existed. It's some kind of Japanese folklore demon isn't it?

that isnt true, there were plenty of tide pods videos its just that they most likely spit that shit out in every one. Fuck theres a video of a guy dabbing a tide pod tho.

Attached: 2790568 - Creepypasta Momo.png (1000x1000, 510K)

Attached: sculpture-momo-gallery.jpg (840x525, 115K)

Absolutely. It was an old ass shoop of the chick from the shining.

Attached: 2- Creepypasta Momo merunyaa.png (1000x1122, 764K)

Attached: bitch 6.jpg (680x510, 29K)

Attached: Creepypasta Momo SLB.jpg (1280x1529, 426K)

It's cool how people spread obvious urban legends even though they already have been exposed to infinity of them

Attached: momo 52b.jpg (1000x1414, 354K)

>people
>they

Every day, a new person gets online for the first time. Combating ignorance is impossible if you don't account for fresh meat/new blood that is introduced daily.

Of course this exists.

That's fine and understandable but they're not the ones that do it. It's the pearl clutching Facebook aunts like look out for poisoned dog treats!!

Attached: Herny_the_Duck Momo.png (540x533, 120K)

Me and my buddy were playing apex and he mentions momo to me out of the blue and brings up most of what happend yesterday in the news and i acted all shocked like "oh no momo is sure spooky" he then said some creepy shit like ill add you to the group then hoped off the mic
Later i found out he hit the boarder on a highway and totaled his car, then saw someone dragging a girl aggressively through the snow so he hopped out to stop him and buddy instantly reached behind him
My friend turnd around and just left.
Also hey momo i love yuuuuu

Whoever did this scared my 4 year old cousin,cunts

Attached: Creepypasta Momo Steeckykees.png (1607x1700, 1008K)

happens every couple of years, whats new?

Attached: poison_bluemodifiedhooker2014.jpg (691x706, 180K)

now im not really to scared of her anymore lol

Old people invented the internet dumbass!

Attached: Alice_Yagami_art Creepypasta Momo.jpg (4855x3306, 783K)

Read it again faggot my daughter said you have to be stupid to kill yourselves over this.

Underage MODSS

I get red faced blood boiling angry when people say Momo isn't real. You weren't fucking there when people actually killed themselves over this. I've personally felt the presence before. It made me put a gun in my mouth... bitches should be really careful about what you're talking about. Makes me fucking angry

It was Rozelli all along!

Attached: 1546103370653.jpg (675x1200, 92K)

qrd pls

that's mean

Pics or gtfo

Kek

What the fuck is not something you can just take a picture of do even understand anything

is this some new extreme form of role play?

lol

Youre right

Attached: here.jpg (1088x1190, 64K)