Where can I find the Moroccan video of the girl getting beheaded?

Where can I find the Moroccan video of the girl getting beheaded?

Attached: 76857045-C344-4240-A7B8-99E4DACA4A15.jpg (539x960, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

livegore.com/2965/full-version-of-danish-woman-murdered-in-morocco
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why?

#1. Not Moroccan
#2. She is the papa john's pizza girl
#3. I had all her nudes + videos but had to nuke my drive because linux had a broken driver

Attached: g.jpg (236x236, 11K)

It’s the worst. That scream will fucking haunt you forever.

Also, do you internet much? A simple google search will find it.

exactly. If you have to ask, you shouldn't bother.

You ever hear the gurgling of a man being fed his own face while drugged?

girl in pic?

Mmm. Hail Satan!

I've seen it. She screams out, you can hear her yell out in agony "Ow"... then basically choking on the blood as her head gets severed. It's sad really. Not sure why anyone would "want" to watch it. Curiosity got the best of me. It just made me sad. We live in a sick fucked up world...

was it the girl in the picture?

Once you seen it, you cannot unsee it, no matter how many faggot rekt videos you seen on Yea Forums.
Are you sure? Proceed with caution and this is coming from a Yea Forumstard.

I've seen a few videos of beheadings. I don't know why I watch them, because each time I do, I not only feel bad for them, but I also think we live in a fucked up world, with some really evil people in it.

you literally just described why someone would want to see it.

"curiosity got the best of me"

Well this one is different. You will regret it.

Honestly? It's hard to tell. It's not the best quality video. It could be? I really don't know. I would share the link where I watched it, but there is a law passed if you're caught you can get 4 years in prison. It's not illegal to watch it, just to share it. So i'm not posting it here. That shit can be traced. I literally just googled

"Moroccan video of the girl getting beheaded"

About 5 or 6 pages down, was a link and that's where I watched it.

Just be warned. Once you hear that scream she lets out.. you won't be able to un-hear it... It stays with you.

I am the same way. Seen quite a few myself. Don't know why I watch it, but I find myself getting more depressed by watching them. It's just a reminder of how fucked up the world is that we live in. Rather.. it's not so much the world.. but the people IN it.

Fair enough. Curiosity is a mother fucker. I admit it. But still... Any time I watch a beheading video it's not that I ever _WANT_ to, it's just curiosity. Nothing more.

This guy is NOT wrong. I can still hear her death scream.. It's still with me. It's not pleasant.

tbh, I thought that video was boring. Seen better.

>Grainy and short video
>Wants better quality
KEK

I just want more from the girl in ops pic
who cares about a beheading
theres like thousands on the web

Moroccans should stick to making hash

I want more pictures of that girl too. Notice the upside down pentagram on her chest?

This.
The nigger nogs thought it was a good idea to not only record vertically, but record like complete autists.
It's like a fucking earthquake film.
I think I had it, but maybe again I might not.
It's not the worst I've even seen. I put it below Luka Magnota's masterpiece.

Although, I never heard about the nudes before. That was what everyone made a joke about when it first came out.
>they got their target audience wrong, where's the rape?

Grab a plane ticket and go tell them. Fucking mardy little cunt.

OUCH, damn. I think I just cut myself on your edgy comment. Not only did you use nigger and autists in it, and also rape. You're such a bad ass. Damn, I miss high school.

yeah, idk why i looked it up. it's on theync or whatever that shitty site is. i watched 5 seconds of it and they put the knife on her and she starts saying "ow, OW!" and it's just so weird to hear someone say "ow" and know it's their last words. I've seen other vids of this shit like back in the day and it was just something weird about the Ows. but it made me sad too. the video is pointing down at her, she's kinda in child pose. you just see her back / back of her head with blonde hair. it's dark. that's as far as i got.

No

Pilot twist? Both of them got forced into marriage and the videos are fakes.

Tell them how to use a phone camera right?
Grab a big mac and go fuck yourself in the bathroom. Fucking crusty closet faggot.

Why was it done in the first place? How do people even get in a situation like this, that obviously don't belong in a situation like this?

You must be new here

>illegal to share

Who made these archaic snuff laws?
Blinding the populace to the monsters we should fear to become?

I forgot all about Luka Magnota. iirc he was a one hit wonder but what made him interesting was Karla Homolka.

I don't recall exactly, there are articles about it all over. It was 2 girls, a norwegian one and a dutch one maybe? And they were on vacation in morocco. I think some muslim dudes just did the whole "fuck first world countries" thing and killed them. Then IS claimed it was for them. Or the guys said they did it for IS or something. Idk it was just the usual really unlucky white ppl in an islamic country thing i think.

literally cannot find it anywhere, have googled and it appears to have been taken down from everywhere

>googled
Try another search engine, seriously.

any suggestions?

yeah, me too I cannot find it

Thanks to the glorious Mexican cartels.....yes

im sure it's still on theync. that's their bread and butter. search morocco on there. if you still can't find it, you need help

I dunno, duckduckgo I guess. Bing, maybe even TOR.

just sign in and enjoy ganaseguidores.ml

www (.) livegore (.) com/2965/full-version-of-danish-woman-murdered-in-morocco

livegore.com/2965/full-version-of-danish-woman-murdered-in-morocco enjoy

Who is she?

>why
The worst I've seen was my first one: a kid (16-19?) Eastern European I believe, short military style haircut, someone puts their boot on the side of his head and shoves a thin long knife in his neck, he gurgles as the knife cuts deeper. I mean...it makes me light headed thinking of it. I can feel my blood rushing to my feet as we speak

most important question here

Think I saw that too when I was younger. Did they call that The Unknown Soldier? That was the first beheading vid I had seen also, and that's stuck with me for all of these years.

Wtf is her name??

mexican chainsaw beheading

thats not how linux works, noob

Guys whats the name of the girl from the pic?