Worlds largest Flat Earth Discord

Worlds largest Flat Earth Discord.

Join for discussion!

Attached: 26994086_1618379311573916_8223788208725762283_n.jpg (690x699, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RMjDAzUFxX0
theflatearthsociety.org/home/
youtube.com/watch?v=WogsSOrr0l8&t=24s
youtube.com/watch?v=YaPa4esJJx4
youtube.com/watch?v=c1zF6rXLjxc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Discord invite code: 7UTaPdS

You can't be serious.

Worlds largest place for retards, right after this site.

That's actually not true! Ebaums world has the most retards.

lul these ppl are full retard

>Flat Earthers prove world is round
youtube.com/watch?v=RMjDAzUFxX0

Where's reddit on that list?

Why re-invent the wheel?
theflatearthsociety.org/home/
They love newfags

youtube.com/watch?v=WogsSOrr0l8&t=24s

You do know that FES is actually CIA yes?

23:50
>"Durr when I sent a cam up without a fisheye lense"
>Literally a fisheye lense curving the earth up and down as it bobs

That video is made to waste our time. No real points require music over a sentence for a minute till it moves onto the next sentence.

Nice logical argument for why there is 0 curve to the earth. How many NASA tshirts do you regret owning now?

I don't own a NASA t-shirt but do own an autographed photo of several astronauts from the 90s as well as an orange Gate-Pass for a launch at the Kennedy Space Center.

Face it, you can't prove the Earth is flat. No matter how much you really really want your stupid snowflake theory to be true, there's nothing you can do to prove it. In that video I posted, you could sense the sheer internal rage of the guy at the end because he couldn't handle being wrong. You all want something special and you will never get it, you will get the same as everyone else. Forever.

>mfw flatearthers cant explain gravity
>mfw flat earth theory is incongruent with how the universe work
>mfw flatearthers dont use the scientific method
feels good to be better than them

Attached: 155023494570.gif (320x171, 880K)

>Join for "discussion"
Oh, fuck no. What is there to discuss? Y'all are incorrect, the world is round, this isn't a question, end of discussion.

If I'm gonna waste my time with idiots who don't get science, I'll visit an anti-vaxxer site. Even they're more educated than y'all.

>>mfw flatearthers cant explain gravity
"gravity" as you call it is being applied much like when you accelerate in a car quickly. The earth is being pushed up at 9.8 m/s/s, by whom is still being debated, some crackpots say space turtles, personally I think we're just in a snow globe like thing and being picked up by a giant
>>mfw flat earth theory is incongruent with how the universe work
what do you know about the universe other than what NASA and a few other people have said? you've learned nothing on your own, you're just parroting what you've heard people say. and we all know NASA is prone to lying
>>mfw flatearthers dont use the scientific method
see above response, you know nothing, you've never done any experiments
>someone explained to me how to ride a bike, so I'm better than anyone who has never ridden a bike

>We're riding the bikes
>You claim bikes don't exist

Have fun footfag

youtube.com/watch?v=YaPa4esJJx4

>someone explained to me how to ride a bike, so I'm better than anyone who has never ridden a bike
A better analogy? Someone explained to you what it's like to ride a bike, and you claim balance doesn't exist and bikes don't work.

And that makes a fuckton of people better than you, I'm afraid, because you are willfully ignorant just to feel all special and shit.

Flatearthers clearly do not understand gravity.

Gravity is a consequential force based on the mass of a planetary body. It is an all directional force hence planets are spherical.

better analogy

you've never seen a bike but were taught as a kid that it exists and so you pay 10% of your income to the local church

I've been on everest and there was no curve dude. I don't think earth is flat or round or whatever, I think space just doesn't exists and all those space programs and niggers like musk are the biggest fraud

Can some flat-earther explain time zones if the sun is above the entire surface of the earth at the same time.

So all the high altitude footage is fake huh?

youtube.com/watch?v=c1zF6rXLjxc

Fuck off you fucking weirdos

They all use fisheye lens, just look closer
I don't know why actually

and btw even the regular camera has some curve on it lens

>what do you know about the universe other than what NASA and a few other people have said? you've learned nothing on your own, you're just parroting what you've heard people say. and we all know NASA is prone to lying
Gods, the stupid here is strong.

1) No one knows "NASA is prone to lying". Not even you. You're making shit up because you're a dumbass.

2) You don't have to personally create experimental results for every damned part of science in order to accept it. What, do you think oxygen is a myth because you never discovered it in a lab? Do you disbelieve in coal becomes diamonds because you didn't watch that transformation in real time?

3) It's not what "a few people said". That's your dumbass side - just a few people saying shit. My side? ALL FUCKING SCIENTISTS. I'll take educated people over your dumbass friends anyday.

For Christ's sake, even ignorant people back in ancient Greek times knew the world was round. You are dumber than people who couldn't figure out indoor plumbing. Please do not have children so your genes can leave the pool, okay?

It's a fisheye, you can clearly see it if you're not blind

No, you're just really stupid.

>mfw flatearthers cant even think objectively

Attached: 1545993191230.png (360x594, 250K)

This video convinced me.

People like you are dumb af. You always blaming christians for believing in god but yourself believe in science fags and take their words without a doubt

Just look at the rope you blind motherfucker

>you're a dumbass

rest of your post disregarded

Attached: argument-pyramid.jpg (902x650, 82K)

As expected they're going to scream fisheye but yet disregard how the space station which is visible from earth is clearly orbiting a sphere. But all that footage is faked right, all scientists and astronauts are lying about it. L O L.

>Lens only distorts only one thing in frame
>not possible for a rope to be curved in real life
Your parents are failures.

Jesus christ man. I'm a skateboarder, I know how fisheye looks like because I use it all the time on my fucking sony vx you dumb nigger. IT'S A FISHEYE LENS on your video

Attached: sony.jpg (1500x916, 218K)

>You said an insult to go along with all the other logical points. I don't have to think because there was an insult. I win.

I'm not even trying to insult you; I'm just trying to let you know: you're an idiot.

Wasn't even my video. And I didn't post it. And you're still wrong.

Peer reviewed articles with thousands upon thousands of well educated scientists trying to disprove them over many decades is not the same as believing in a religion with no evidence.

Attached: 1455346611601.jpg (500x395, 36K)

No evidence of what? You don't believe and that's why you don't see the evidence of god or a devil. All you see is a math shit around, numbers numbers numbers, all those stupid neckberd nerds like you are disgust me
I hope there is an aliens and when they come they will say that your science fags are wrong

I'm confused as to why a fisheye lens matters here. I would also use a fisheye if I wanted the largest possible FoV

Because it make a CURVE

>you're an idiot.

>when you try so hard but stay stuck at the bottom

Yeah I get that, that's the by-product of mechanically increasingly the field of view. What I'm asking is why it matters?

With $100 for a high output laser and mount, a couple hours of free time for a couple nights, a schedule for satellites, and a pen and paper, anyone can irrefutably prove the earth is round.

Bonus round: spend a couple thousand bucks on a really nice telescope and even higher output laser. Then, find the coordinates for the massive reflectors we left on the moon and bounce signals back to yourself. Prove the earth/moon is round AND that we went to the moon.