I wan't to start growing 1-2 plants

I wan't to start growing 1-2 plants.
Where do i get the seeds (in germany)?
sometimes when i buy 2-3g theres some seeds between the buds, can i use them?

Attached: medical-marijuana-dispensary.jpg (2645x1982, 752K)

You can use them sometimes they are male though

I grew a very healthy plant from a couple seeds I found in a bag of weed I had, ask your dealer if he’s got any seeds he can toss your way

DO NOT USE THEM!
These will kill you.
Pay a few hundred for a premo seedless clone

There’s a certain way you’ve gotta germinate and care for the plant if you want it to be super healthy, but for the most part it’s not too much different than a common vegetable crop, just take good care of your plants

Yes, you can use them but it will be luck of the draw if you get a female plant that produces.

That said, nothing to do but try. Germinate those seeds. Get two of the thick paper towels, we them both and pat out excessive moisture. Then put seeds between the two sheets somewhere dark.

If you're lucky, a few of the seeds will start to open. Once you see the little tail appear, go find an appropriate place to plant and give it a go.

That's some premo trolling.

Attached: 1527027607713.png (1280x1362, 268K)

This. It's that simple.

You can get led lights good enough for 2 plants for like 50 dollars really.

The smell is only a problem mid to late flowering period. But it does smell. And if you have hay fever then you'll notice the pollen increase.

Also op, Barney's Farm do great seeds

hi, im polish user, i have a shitload of them, i can ship it to you by DHL

Do they ship to European country’s as well?

hello internet.
i'm not a polizei cop lol.
trust me and tell me where you hide your drugs :D

halt die fresse bochum.
alkohol ist schädlicher

Not op, but that sounds cool. Could you give a throw away email or something?

were are you from?

Germany

op here, would take some :)

just go to the Netherlands, buy seeds or find and drugdealers and buy clones the kost aprox 10 euro for 1 clone. 100% female. seeds in your buds … that must be some poor weed

ok aber ich werde es nur vur geld oder gute deutsche bitches machen

lol deutsche kartoffel schick mir welche pls xd
bin op

Mit deutschen bitches kann ich nicht helfen, aber mit Geld :D

Trying to grow that gas

user ich würde an deiner stelle nicht growen wenn du noch nicht mal ahnung hast wo du die seeds herbekommst. lies dich erstmal richtig dazu ein, was du alles brauchst, grundlagen, etc.

You can order some at SenisSeeds form the Netherlands.
It isn't illegal to order nor own marijuana seeds, because only the psychoactive substance THC and various other cannbinoids are illegal here in germany. I'd recommend Early Skunk feminized, or autoflowering for an outdoor grow this summer.
I will do the same here in the northern Hamburg this year.

BS grown ist keine Wissenschaft so wie das Unterfangen oft dargestellt ist.
Du nimmst ein Samen, keimst den erstmal und ziehst den auf zu ner anständigen Größe, buddelst ein Loch in der Sonne, ballerst das Ding dann da rein, ziehst ein Zaun drum - nicht das ätzende Viecher das essen und streust diesen blauen Korn darum, nicht das die Schnecken die Pflanze zerfressen.

Das ist schon keine Raketen-Wissenschaft. Dünger etc. ist optional aber nicht essentiell.

>2019
>still getting weed with seeds in them

Lmao what the fuck. I remember the old high school days of smoking reggie on rooftops of NYC but Jesus Christ who the fuck is still getting weed with stems or seeds in them? I don't think I've gotten a bad of weed (who the fuck is still buying by the gram anyway) with seeds in them since like 2008 or 2009 or some shit.

At some point in 2018, my entire hood was dry so I went to this dude who I usually never buy from, dude claim he usually have fire but only had reggie right now, which didn't make any sense. Either way, I didn't have enough money for liquor, so I settled for like 2 beers and like an 8th of reggie for like $15. Shit was trash but the smell of reggie was nostalgic as fuck and instantly took me back to my high school days. The weed was trash though but even that little bullshit bag of reggie didn't have seeds in it.

not everybody lives in usa, fuck off burger, and open your eyes

seedsman

>mad at me because he lives in a shit country where he has to smoke nasty ass balls of streebo

Lmao stay mad double nigger, also, enjoy your shitty reggie with lbs of stems and seeds.