How do I get over my weird impulses to hurt people? I want to watch people be in pain, whether I cause it or not...

how do I get over my weird impulses to hurt people? I want to watch people be in pain, whether I cause it or not. I've not had a traumatic life or anything that could cause this, it just feels good to see people hurting sad and dying. to the general public, people see me as a very upbeat and happy person. does anyone else struggle with this?

Attached: 1548905190059.jpg (768x1024, 89K)

Easy. Enlist in the service. They have a fix for that. We get a lot of guys like you.

I can relate to this my user friend. I am a psychopath (diagnosed) and no zero emotion or care when it comes to the feelings of others. I also enjoy it to see others in pain and or inflicting pain on others. I am also excellent at social camouflage and nobody can tell what I am thinking or feeling.

Wrong. Youre just a sadist. If you were a psychopath you wouldnt enjoy it. You wouldnt enjoy anything, youd just do it compulsively.

Wrong

Why don’t you come here and hurt me?

Wrong

Realise that the impulse is an emotion. You have to get used to using logic and thinking things through.

See a therapist. That could help map your feelings through.

if I ever unironically enlisted I would probably have already accepted that I'm a full on retard.

lol you are a retard what are you doing on Yea Forums

It's because you are living with mental health problems causing insecurities and fear. The result is this mindset to compensate, as it provides a feeling of power and control.

Get professional help.

It's a great place to watch people be angry, sad and express how awful things can be

This is probably the closest thing to an answer you'll get OP.

Assuming that every psychopath is low functioning

Attached: Screenshot_20190228-222116.jpg (1080x2021, 871K)

what if you dont have insecurities and arent afraid of much

“In fact they seem to enjoy inflicting all types pain (harm) on others.” She further wrote, “The enjoyment of hurting another person is called sadism. Sadism usually refers to enjoying another’s physical pain. However, sociopaths enjoy inflicting all manner of pain on others including financial, emotional, psychological and social.” Dr. Leedom sums it up by saying, “sociopaths are in the business of reducing people to nothing and then taking glory in their accomplishment”. Dr. Leedom

Now tell me again faggot that I am wrong. Lacking remorse is different from feeling. I have very few feeling and none like the A-Typical person; but feel we still do; enjoy we still do.

Here's what you do: Limit your hunting expeditions to the "people" wearing the red hats with the white writing on them. They'll give you the most satisfaction. They respond to being hurt in a most appealing way. They're whiners.

well that's true

Yeah, best way to deal with it is watch rekt shit to satisfy the evil and then continue living as a normal person

Look mate, go to fetlife and find a kinky girl who's truly into that shit. There's tons of them there. Girls who like to be locked in cages, whipped till they bleed. I mean just look at xvideos, that tells you you're not alone

I see what you're getting at, but I am doubtful that it comes from fear, maybe more so insecurities. I do not fear the "big ones" i.e. death, higher power, pain, etc.

b8/10

“Collectively, these findings suggest that psychopaths may be more likely than other offenders to derive pleasure from the suffering of others”
Handbook of Psychopathy, p. 487

Follow the fire, man. Log on to FetLife or some similar sex nerd website and find someone to beat on for a while. You'll either work it out of your system or find a new fun way to be. It sounds like you aren't really dealing with shame which is good.

Then you're lying to yourself

It's not some sexual dominance desire, I feel satisfied seeing people hurting i.e. their wife cheating on them, getting fired, killing themselves or others in rage

This is the best answer here.

“there is an actual enjoyment of the others’ suffering”
Conceptualization of hostile psychopathy and sadism: Drive theory and object relations perspectives.

yeah maybe i did say much which implies a little. edgy thread edgy people yeesh

you already freely admitted to your mental deficiencies in your first post man, how is joining the military any worse than what you said in your OP?

Yeah I feel you user. I derive pleasure from suffering and seeing others suffer. You need to express it healthily or you'll be looking at a life sentence mate. Sexual dominance with someone willing is the best option. You will suffer if you don't have a proper outlet. I stopped tormenting animals as a kiddo because it felt unjust to be doing it to something that didn't deserve or want to feel fear and suffering.

what about your own suffering?

I said that because everyone is afraid.

Because he'll just shoot his colleagues you numb nut. As if putting OP near a bunch of weapons will fare well for him. They will psychologically screen him before taking him on as well

I browse Yea Forums once in a while, and try to give based answers instead of the usual shitposts ;)

That could be the case, but then you need to wonder why the mental health problems are even there, or are even bothering you.

Insecurities and fears are very natural, and can even persist without you consciously thinking about them, that's what makes mental health related issues so demanding for you own well being and perspective.

I'd argue that fear is the very source of all forms of negative behaviour. Fear causes discomfort, insecurities, aggression, spite, emotional ups and downs, and so-forth. It's all very human of course, so nothing to be ashamed off.

In general, as a reaction to stressful thoughts or situations in one's life, people generally create a psychological defense line. The result is basically a continuous discussion with your inner monologue. As a result you post on Yea Forums about these issues.

It's good that you recognize you might be dealing with something. My advise is to talk to a professional or someone you can really trust.

I hate being alive. I hate the idea of living and the expectations we are set to. With that I do not suffer because I already feel void. I know how edgy it sounds but in all real senses I've got zero ambition for the future. I chased things that are relieving but I don't want to end up somewhere like prison where's it's just nothing but awful.

ITT: LARPer edgelords pretending to be psychopaths

Get professional help OP.

Which one are you then?

Get stoned bro, it'll fix it

Do you like seeing yourself in pain? Easy way to fix this is to destroy your own eyes. You’ll suffer, and you’ll no longer be able to see others in pain, so you won’t be able to enjoy it any longer.
Problem solved.

Commentator, you fucking retard

lol

Attached: lmao.jpg (480x360, 26K)

Most "mental health" problems are hard to diagnose and damn near impossible to understand (even by the 'experts') and invariably impossible to treat. It is akin to the common cold, you maybe able to control some of the symptoms but you will never cure it.

Only if you go to your local idiot. There are legitimate, highly skilled therapists out there who work in these issues with great success. But they are rare, and you have to seek them out

i feel sorry for you. maybe its a chemical imbalance in your brain. we're just made up of random shit afterall. there could be hope for you, but youd need to take the first step yourself

I can say I've felt almost exactly the same since middle school, when I was around 12/13

You should try to look into mindfulness or meditation, it really has helped me a lot. Suffering isn't just not being happy. If you really want to understand your feelings about your own suffering, go place your hand on a burning stove.

I doubt anyone would wish to inflict suffering on others, or enjoy seeing it at all, unless you were suffering as well.

They are also liars and expensive.

>unless you were suffering as well.

By you I meant they'

no, this is wishful thinking. It's probably psychopathy, unless its purely sexual than it could be sadism

Not all are liars. Expensive? Sure, but so is being locked up for life after you go on a murder spree. At least this way you get to enjoy your freedom

Depression is a disease that is not thought of as curable.
---
People often ask whether bipolar is curable, and the short answer is no. To date, scientists have neither identified the actual cause of bipolar nor found a cure.
---
psychopaths can't be cured
---
Remind me of these mental health experts that can cure people???

Your mom is a liar and expensive

>I doubt anyone would wish to inflict suffering on others, or enjoy seeing it at all, unless you were suffering as well
Mfw the most sensible comment I've read so far.
You are right to come to that conclusion, no doubt. I wouldn't say I'm suffering now but I've not been able to reduce the anger towards the shit that was done to me in the past. I can displace the concept with interests and hobbies but I'll can never remove the feeling

lol creative

Nonsense. If you look outside the generic mainstream “wisdom”, you’ll find plenty of examples of depression being cured, and bipolar managed enough that it’s nearly completely gone. When it comes to psychology, it’s worth looking beyond the simple status quo.

Nobody said you have to go in for the "sexual dominance" aspect.

Diagnosed psychopath here. It begun with insects the samll animals then I gradually hurt humans. Yes I am a dangerous guy. Diagnosed is no shit.

I really encourage you to research shunyata in Buddhism.

The suffering we experience matters, and trying to reduce your own suffering as well as others, matters just as much.

'Examples'...so you mean simply anecdotal?

Bipolar "managed"...you mean hoodwinked into a lifetime of medication treating the symptoms and not the cause?

This is no way definitive. Anyone who says they can "cure" it is a liar and a snake oil seller and nothing more. Being hooked on medication for the rest of your life is also unacceptable and no "alternative".

I don't suffer from insanity...I love every fucking second of it!

Ditto, diagnosed here too. There are more of us than people realize.

Attached: 1550392884883.jpg (400x389, 67K)

Why do you have a mirror on your bed?
Bro.
Why?

Same here OP, sometimes just do shit to ruin people I don't know's day, also like turning people against each other, embrace it faggot

Attached: 1550826444784.png (658x662, 59K)

hehe have a nice evening cringy psycho wannabes