What's the most contrarian thing you've ever heard on Yea Forums?

What's the most contrarian thing you've ever heard on Yea Forums?

Attached: The Vaporium.png (600x450, 500K)

Why do people hate vapers?
I hate all nicotine addicts but why vapers specifically?

Lords of the fallen is a great game, dark souls sucks and Mafia 3 is 9/10

I like you, op.

Fun is a buzzword.

I reached this conclusion about a month ago. Making fun of people vaping is a systematic, planned meme from cigarette companies. It's why on parts of the internet vapefags are ONLY referenced to be like OPs image.

Vapers are the vegans of smokers.

smells just as bad and those fuckfaces always pretend like they're better than smokers and can't do no harm. Fuck'em all.

I hate you more for bumping this thread.

DmC: Devil May Cry is good

Dark Souls II is the best soulsborne game

That's bullshit but I fucking hate how Yea Forums thinks DaS2 isn't a good game. They're fucking wrong and can go fuck themselves. It's a great game. I don't like it the MOST but I like it more than 3 at least.

I hold pretty contrarian opinions they tell me. But they're based on real arguements.
>open-world is garbage in anything that's not a flight sim
Movement needs to be fun if that's all you're actually going to do for most part and most open-world games don't have fun movement. Also so often there's absolutely no need for such maps to begin with. Either the mechanics are obviously meant for linear corridor shooters, dungeon crawlers or metrovanias. Flight sims and 4X games are the only real reasons to have open-worlds.
>all video games should be on PC and consoles should just die out.
Replace them with pre-built computers like Steambox for the consolefag audience. This way all games are on everyones system and we could actually discuss video games instead of rivaling about whose corporate dicks we like to suckle on.

>bumps it himself

Nope.
>that shitty awful progression throughout the game
>that shitty lore writing
>that lack of interlinking paths and routes
>that generic as fuck feeling fantasy atmosphere
>those poor as fuck visual designs(not talking about armor, I mean the vistas and enemies are so bland compared to the rest of the games)
>all those shitty no-mark bosses
I liked the PvP, but the rest of it feels lacking. Its the weakest of all those games.

This post better not be buried from off topic. This is your answer OP.

This too.

Attached: Mario_and_Luigi_Baseball_Saga.gif (403x227, 773K)

Expanding upon this, I got this reply when I tried having fun.

Attached: Fun is still a buzzword.jpg (601x105, 17K)

Yea Forums hates literal everything

Anyone got a good 0% nicotine flavorless liquid to recommend?
I heard that the flavorings, especially sweet ones, are what fuck you up in vaping

>0% nicotine flavorless liquid
Water

because a friend of mine started suddenly vaping inside my house
>dude it's just vape bro why you mad?

it doesn't work though

>Anyone got a good 0% nicotine flavorless liquid to recommend?
What's even the point of vaping then?

So this is the British people huh?

Vape CBD

quit smoking 3 months ago, it helps when it's 2AM, I'm drunk and craving a cigarette

>no nicotine
Then why even bother

Why are you mad?

Cause you' re a fucking onions boy.

Looks stupid and is pointless. Just quit smoking instead of "hacking" the problem.

It smells bad and it's rude.

Have you tried sucking cock, instead? All you really want is something phallic to put in your mouth.

It just kind of seems like a trivial thing to get upset about.

not true. 99% of the harmful, smelly stuff comes from the process of combusting tobacco + paper. It's mostly tobacco itself that does the damage. Vape sticks have a few things that can damage you but it's nowhere near the havoc tobacco causes over time. Nicotine will still clog your arteries and send you into a premature anti-BP med treatment, so it's still not "safe" as some vapers claim.

Vaping is basically an much more efficient way of getting your fix.

yeah it doesn't help

>Replace them with pre-built computers like Steambox for the consolefag audience. This way all games are on everyones system and we could actually discuss video games instead of rivaling about whose corporate dicks we like to suckle on
Oh, so we all get to suckle on Valve's dick, huh?
You're not so fucking sly.
even if that wasn't what you meant, it'll just devolve into platform faggotry instead."Epic store is better!" "No steam is better!"

>smells just as bad
fuck no, not even close to the truth

>Hey, can you not do that in my living room?
>IT'S JUST VAPOR BRO *hits vape* WHY ARE YOU MAD

Don't be a dick

I don't hate them but the worst they can do is vape in inappropriate places like the kinoplex. Just because it doesn't harm doesn't mean it isn't annoying; I don't want to smell your red bull-flavored shit.

People who think dmc sucks are just retarded.

I'll bring a hopse from my car exhaust to your living room, don't mind me just revving up my car

>[game] bad because [people that like game] bad!
>[game] isn't even multiplayer

Attached: thwock.png (640x852, 1.25M)

Ill be honest, when I was younger I use to judge a game based soley on its multiplayer component, if it didnt have one I didnt have interest. Funny considering now I play almost nothing but singleplayer games, or coop at most.

I'm just saying, surely there's better things to do than moan at an ex-smoker who's expelling water vapors that smell like fruit.

Nice analogy my dude. Why don't you do that, see how long it takes for you to kill yourself?

>I realised recently that it's a plan by the corporations
I'm not even saying your wrong, but just what you sound like.

It's good that you tried. It's best for your health to try anything else you can.

okay just give me your address and I'll come over to do that. Also the door is few steps away, not a tough thing to go outside to smoke. The smell sticks everywhere, especially curtains, bed and couch.

>the smell sticks everywhere, especially curtains, bed and couch
That's tobacco, you dumb bimbo.

The only thing I dislike about Vapers is their faggotry of making huge ass smoke clouds especially when that shit blows into your direction thanks to the winds. It's not even the smell, just general annoyance of having smoke blown towards you. I prefer Vapers any day simply because their shit doesn't smell revolting.

You know how some people used to be emo's or goths when they were younger? This is what I'd like to believe they grow up in to in their early 20's.

Attached: 1548142655079.jpg (650x758, 91K)

Every opinion from every poster on any subject.

Bump

Kenny Hotz really let himself go.

Watch the South Park episode on hybrid cars. Explains it all perfectly.

yeah any other smoke and vapor won't do that. Like I said, bring that fucking pipe exhaust smokes inside. It's just smoke why so mad

Smokers know their shit stinks, they try not to blow smoke in your face and stay in smoking areas.
Vapers won't think twice about polluting the room with their shitty grapefruit mountain dew vapour and like to throw a fit when you tell them to go outside.

Same don't hate them but they are annoying and inappropriate, vapers blowing "fat clouds" of wet un-sterile liquid that was just processed through their lungs is a disgusting thought too me. That you might be breathing that, at least smoke is sterile and doesn't carry viruses in it just carcinogens / toxins.

How about not smoking?

I just ask them to step out onto the balcony. Don't make my living room smell like radioactive fruit.

Nope vegans are just fucking retarded, vapers only slightly

It's this, for real. Vaping is objectively better than smoking in every fucking way.

Go to a single vape shop and you'll see nothing but the type of chinless wonders from OP's pic.

>Vaping is
*HONK*

A lot of vegans are obnoxious but it's genuinely a good idea for your health to eat a primarily plant based diet. I'm not saying give up meat, eggs, etc, but that the bulk of your calories should come from plants. Eat lots of fruits and veggies.

Vaping is healthier than breathing in carcinogens? Stop the fucking presses.

The reason people hate Vapers more than smokers is because Vapers are autistic assholes who want to be treated as above smokers despite having relatively the game impact on the people around them.

This. It's better but you don't have to keep reminding me about that. Also that one guy defending vaping inside someone else's house