Been thinking about killing myself for a while now

Been thinking about killing myself for a while now.

what do you think is the best way, Yea Forums?
-Pic unrelated

Attached: hog.jpg (615x370, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3bUYx8h8TwA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Best way to whag kill yourself and makr a display or painless suicide? What you want

Shotgun in mouth, easy, fast, messy sure but if the people around you make you feel like you have nothing to live for, fuck them.

Clean way mostly.

Was thinking slitting wrists in a bath, don't need to send any message, feels somewhat painless and doesn't feel like a lazy way to do it

Don't have access to any guns here

Sure thatll do it. Hurt a little bit but then you just sink back and let death take ya. Good luck

why kill yerself?

I feel like there's nothing to live for; I've barely got any emotion left in me except for feeling like a pos when i wake up, don't have anyone to share anything with etc

Just feel like an autistic lonely pos. Worst thing is that I don't have any reason to feel like this. There's no valid reason to kms, but I don't see any reason *not* to anymore

Plastic bag over your head you gigantic faggot.

pic related

Just kidding, don't actually kys.. Find something you enjoy and live for it. Love you Yea Forumsrother.

>what do you think is the best way
Actually go ahead and do it rather that shit posting a larp because nobody talks to you irl.
>kys

Hey OP, if you're unable to be convinced to live your life, then I would say if you hang yourself properly (correct height off the ground, away from people who can save you) it seems to be the most accessible. Stay away from slitting your wrists or overdosing. Both take too long and don't work too well. Think very hard before you kill yourself, most regret their attempts. Shit gets better man, we're here for you.

Attached: lovu.jpg (657x527, 59K)

jump off a building. it doesn't require any extra shit or setup. just make sure its high enough or you'll be a vegetable.

personally... if you're so low that you WANT suicide.. techically that makes you invincible to normal social pressues. therefore you are the most powerful person in the world. so why not rob a bank instead? if you get away with it you can live somewhere with money and have a blast. if you ever get caught you can just kill yourself anytime you want after.

i say GO LIVE IT UP!!!!!!!

Attached: 1453976194080.jpg (1013x1544, 1.9M)

GOtta live with it

GERMONEY Bruder?

If you're talking pure painlessness, a gunshot wound to the head is typically instant and fatal. A shotgun is preferred. There's a 1% survival rate for people who attempt suicide via shotgun to the head (and I have no fucking idea how they survive).
If you want clean, hanging yourself is the cleanest way to go out. No blood, no splatter, just a dead body and a rope.

If you want to commit suicide via gunshot wound and have it be 'clean', just do it outside. The grass will hide the blood, and the soil will reclaim the bits of brain and bone that go flying out.

There's also the option of intentional narcotics/prescription ODing but that's risky shit that'll really fuck you up if you survive.

and if you wanna go out like a MAN you get a chainsaw and cut your own head off

youtu.be/3bUYx8h8TwA

Attached: 1539669442249.png (500x646, 117K)

THE AMERICAN PSYCHO DUBS HAS SPOKEN

Get life insurance and make it look like an accident you selfish fuck

personally I would spend weeks and months planning the perfect way to do a robbery.
the heist, the getaway, and no trails for anyone to follow...
im in canada so I would either blend into a city like toronto, or roadtrip west.

why suicide when you can take a vacation from everything?

lol true

This guy gets it

Like you, OP, I am contemplating suicide in the near future (after some obligations are fulfilled). Other anons have warned against ODing, but I've heard that a Fentanyl OD is quite effective as long as you are hidden from quick discovery, else the first responders use that Narcan shit.

>inb4 "doubleposting in 2019 like a fucking faggot"

Forgot to mention, there's painless ways of suffocation too. I don't work with gases for a living, but if you fuck with a contained atmosphere enough you won't even notice you're suffocating. It'll be like you get sleepy and then not wake up. I hear argon, nitrogen, and helium works. If you get an autopsy after you die they can't even detect nitrogen suffocation, so I've heard.

The most painless way of committing suicide is to not commit suicide. I won't give you the 'the goldfish is just sleeping' bullshit, if you really think you ought to kill yourself, wait a while and see if you feel the same way. Wait about half a year. Get help before you get dead. If you still feel suicidal at the end, go ahead and start looking for cheap gun shops.

If you're going to kill yourself anyway, why not join the Jihad? you'll get fitted with sweet-ass bombs and you could tae out some infidels when you go.

am in the fire service and had already atended some suicide cases or some near suicide and let me tell you the one that suffers is most of the times the victim's family. some times is good to think about the effect of your actions not for you but for those who surround you. i don't know just give it a thought

An user in a previous post did mention that if the family is part of the problem then "fuck them". However, I agree with your point as family can be affected. Suicide is not to be considered lightly. Personally, I am waiting for family (parents) to pass before making my exit.