What is your experience with Latinas?

What is your experience with Latinas?

Attached: latinabutt14.jpg (575x383, 36K)

Ultimate coal burners.

ehh while a lot of them do, most aren't.

You can easily tell which of them are "coal burners" within 30 seconds of talking to them.

They keep coming across the border illegally.

they blast out some amazing braps that only true brap lovers can handle

Same as other girls, but usually have top tier ass. The only other generalization that applies in my experience is they are more family oriented. Poor ones are usually either like or religious, latinas from more well off families are super chill and cute or thicc but spoiled bitches

U don’t stick your dick in crazy

It's interesting that poor ones are most likely to copy black stuff (either that or just be more of a stereotypical Latina obsessed with Latin stuff, possible churchgoer), but once they're middle class or higher you see a lot less of that.

I think that's true for any race. The cyclical nature of poverty produces a lot of shitty culture that keeps people poor. I think most negative generalizations about blacks and hispanics come from that, because most people outside of metropolitan areas don't meet many successful minorities they assume things are racial traits rather than cultural.

No I actually don't feel like that at all. I live in New York and am part Latino myself. I know many middle class Latinos as well as blacks.
I know that Latinos don't have to be failures, so when I see Latinos display behavior associated with being failures, it embarrasses me. Why do Latinos from Arizona and Colorado (where there are hardly any black people) try to talk like hood black people from Atlanta? It's seriously some Mexican Malibu's Most Wanted shit.
I'm not focused on black people since I'm not black, as far as their speech goes it's just a minor pet peeve and not something I really thing about.

Their buttholes smell awesome.
Top tier butthole smells:
>Mexican-American girls
>thick, medium build white brunette American or European girls
>Asian-American girls

that's also how the best feet smells are ranked

This, idk what's up with mexican dudes and their chicks but they thrive off of nigger dick

While that is more of a thing than I would wish, you can't generalize them all as being like that.

My theory is that white America has sort of out grouped them while black people WORSHIP Mexicans, so that drives many low income Chicanos in the arms of Tyrone.
But even so, a lot of Latino people hang out with white people and white/Latino is by far the most common interracial pairing for marriages. I think if white people chill out with the MAGA shit and if people get tired of rap music, then you'll see less of what you mention

black people sure do worship Mexicans. It's kinda funny actually, they let Mexicans call them niggas right to their face even though a lot of Mexicans are racist themselves

I need hispanic ass SOO badly

Attached: hispanicgirl2.jpg (466x1311, 150K)

thought?

Attached: thumbnail_5252421971.jpg (958x720, 59K)

delicious

Dat Ass was made for Brapping.

Attached: thumbnail_5391600861.jpg (958x720, 57K)

Fat at 35

Dating one right now.. going on 4 years. If you find one that cooks and has a good attitude they can be wife material. But watch the fuck out they’re made to breed I swear. I’m just lucky as fuck the pregnancy wasn’t viable. Wrap your shit ESPECIALLY with Latinas

More?

decent

Attached: 1404615924915.jpg (1080x1920, 137K)

her or this girl? which do you like?

Attached: imagejpeg_0 (4)2.jpg (940x1024, 416K)

Ass makes the crazy worth it IMO

Attached: imagejpeg_0 (13).jpg (1024x768, 134K)