Ok guys

Ok guys,

I need you to go and check this instagram public account.

How is this shit aloud?

Discuss

Attached: Screenshot_20190228-213639_Instagram.jpg (1080x1464, 544K)

If you get upset at what you find on social media, don't go on there.

>aloud
what part of WILD CHILD don't you understand, granpa?

Because Mum's love exploiting their preteens apparently.
kylinkalani is another one though she's not public

That's like saying if I don't see it, it does not exist.

It's not about me liking it or not its about how is this not considered pedo stuff?

Maybe the word aloud was not the correct one, how come parents let their child be a sexual object like this?

I've seen pre teen models pages but this one was too blantaly sexual. You are right, it's the parents monetizing their child.

She looks abused

>pedo
she has tits

that's not how that works.

Because pedophilia is legal in Mississippi.

Come on dude

How come?

>how come parents let their child be a sexual object like this
what's sexual about it?

What's that shit got to do with me? If you see something illegal, call the police. Stop trying to round up a posse every time something rustles your fragile jimmies.

Attached: 5051752.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Tits?

Have a second look

Attached: Screenshot_20190228-215000_Instagram.jpg (994x1525, 666K)

Did you check the instagram?

I do t have an account. Is there something illegal on it? If there is, you should call the police. Is there?

>If you get upset at what you find on social media, don't go on there.
This

/thread

Not really illegal per se, but she does not look healthy and all her pics are like this and bikini shots.

Not candid, posing.

Attached: Screenshot_20190228-215313_Instagram.jpg (1049x1524, 788K)

You guys are fucking simple.

Are you concerned about the fact that she is modeling swimwear in some of the pictures?

yes, exploitive parents do exist.
still, airhead teeny girls who want to be models exist, too.
no, we have no idea what's the actual case here.
no, I don't care enough to investigate it further since nothing blatantly illegal is going on there.

Just inform CPS that this offends you and get off the internet.
kthxbye

>Not candid, posing.

She's a model.

this
every single bitch on #metoo was too dumb to just call the cops
they HAVE to get as much attention as possible

what is sexual about it?

Reported the page. Shit like this ends up on some pedos wall

I thought the disclaimer was funny
>men send dick pics
>please remember she is just a child

>wild child model

Attached: Chris_hansen.png (427x640, 85K)

ITT: a bunch of pedos dismiss OP because they like fucking kids

Just a kid model not doing suggestive poses. Yeah bikini's for kids exist, and they're being advertised.

Not concerned, but I find it weird how instagram and fb are so fast to censor content mainly political but they dont do nothing about this.

The real thing is not the girl trying to achieve a model career (if we think the best case possible), in my opinion fb and instagram should do something about all the obvious pervs commenting and following the page.

But instagram without followers it's nothing so they have to aloud this on their platforms.

And that's not even thinking the possibility of her being pushed by her parents to do things shes not really sure about.

Honestly I dont give a fuck, I will not report this or do anything I just wanted Yea Forums opinion

>It's not about me liking it or not its about how is this not considered pedo stuff?
God, because she's a regular fucking model.If you fap to this you're the one sexualizing a kid

Astounding logic, idiot.
What responsibility do they have about what some unrelated guy faps about!?
Do we need to censor all vacation photos now, because they might show some kids in swimming suits?
How about our kids winning gymnastic tournaments, or playing voleyball, or skating in the park!?
Are you advocating for child-burkas you absolute mong!?

A bunch of people look at some pictures.

Some see nothing sexual. Some do see something sexual.

The former are the perverts.

Okay....

That child gets me wild, know what I'm sayin'

>aloud
ffs

topkek

pedos in denial are the loudest complainants, I guess.

Now this is a fair point, but I think the problem is when the pedos use this platform to share and perv little girls.

Is there a way to have some control over this?

None of these photos have anything sexual in them. If you think otherwise call the fucking cops you two braincell retard.
Also pedos pretty much use any content there is to tap but that would make even h&m models to your list with toy ads and all.

Attached: autismspeaks3_1459167551722_1114515_ver1.0_640_360.jpg (640x360, 43K)

what am i supposed/allowed to feel?

You are allowed to have a boner and you supposed to take care of it.

no, because they either migrate to another platform, or happily fap away in some public pool's toilet.
Unless you throw the concept of private sphere completely out of the window and install gov-trojans on all pc's and devices, while covering all children in burkas, you will never catch them unless they go as far as trying or being successful in molesting a child.
this is why witch-hunts are futile, and anonymous therapy offers for pedos (with a shred of human soul left) exist, and are far more effective in preventing child-harm.

control it? but why?
they're not actually hurting anyone

but im not into kids

>be op
>start thread to discuss non-issue
>thinks kids are being sexualized for taking pictures
>realize the only reason he has a problem with it is that he's the one sexualizing the kids

Fuck pedos. Period. If you think about ruining some little girls or boys life sometimes, then please, I don't mean ironically, kill yourself. Jump from a building or in front of a train. I don't care how. As long as you just do it, you absolute, disgraceful piece of shit. No one wants you here so just take the hint and do it already.

32k followers - and her photos are dogshit man.
maddest shit.

this is like walking into a star trek convention and trying to tell them nobody thinks sci fi is cool

you sick fuck, I never mentioned kids

Attached: tay ok.jpg (587x431, 25K)

okay but post more ellie

Why does she look like she’s taking a shit? Is this what u sick fuck pedos get off on?

Why is Jimmie about to eat a bright red cock?

this is cp u sickpedo cunts

actually we get off on messages of disgust written by people who're offended at the idea that kids like to be in pictures
your comment just gave me a half chub

Yeahh, Elon Musky...you was all time

Attached: asfq99i5rzha4ctan228376687600.jpg (1628x1159, 125K)

>half chub
Pic or it didn’t happen

pervert

You’re the one clubbing up to kids defacating

Imagine her tight hole opening wide and chopping up shit nuggets