What’s the most alpha male thing you’ve ever done?

What’s the most alpha male thing you’ve ever done?
True stories, no bs fantasies

Attached: 7B3E403A-9B67-478C-9A6E-2631F0FEE2A2.jpg (625x416, 34K)

When i fucked op's mother!

Attached: OP.jpg (501x466, 42K)

I once told my mum that the food she made isn't that yummy honestly. She immediatly slapped me and called me a brat but i felt a little alpha afterwards.

Pulled a pistol on my robber and made him cry and run away

I said "I dont care if my penis is tiny!" And went skinny dipping anyway.

fapped to furry. Didn't work, but I tried.

Friends with a chick from uni, always into each other but never hooked up. She’s cute, big tits. Little thic.
Finish uni in 2012, stay in touch on and off. 2018 she gets a job close to where I work. We catch up a bit more frequently, get drinks after work on a Friday every now and again.
She’s had a long term relationship this whole time. Eventually she gets engaged.
One night we catch up for my birthday, have a few drinks, walk her back go her car, start kissing her. Tell her to open the door and get inside. Keep kissing, she opens my pants and pulls out my cock, I’m already hard, when she grabs it she says “oh yes, oh yeah” and immediately starts sucking it and really deep throating it while I play with her pussy and slap her ass.
I really force her head down and make her gag, she pulls back and stops to get a drink of water from a bottle she has in her car. I tell her to keep going, no stopping. She’s gagging to the point where she’s got tears in her eyes. I ask her who has the better cock, me or her fiancé. She says me. I give her a little slap across the mouth and force her back down. She gags until I cum, she swallows every drop and her pussy is soaking wet. We sit there talking for a while. She tells me she loves her fiancé and this was a once off. She got married a few months later. It wasn’t a once off.

Took a piss at work in the immediately adjacent urinal to a colleague without getting stage fright.
>Like a boss

Attached: Like_a_Boss.jpg (400x200, 8K)

i friendzoned a girl who is insanely beautiful, and by conventional standards, because I just lost interest and that "wow factor" faded away the more I got to know her

Consider first that i am coward and i fear even social contacts and dont have much physical intimidation value.

I was coming home from store when i heard screams and sounds of fighting. 2 young adult guys where holding teen goth-girl against the wall by throat and they were agressively shouting her something, dunno what, teenager stuff someone had said something or whatever the reason.

Girl was crying and struggling and screaming and the guys were obviously intented to do harm her.

i was shaking because the situation, but shouted "What is going on here!?"

The guys got scared first and let the girl go and she bolted into distance, then the guys saw that im wimpy and shaking dude and they started approaching me menacingly.

I told as boldly i can to the guys that "im going to call police on you" and took my phone out, didnt even try to take picture because i knew that then they might attack, but instead i dialed and held phone on my ear while backing away from them.

They were looking at each others thinking what to do, when i said that "im on the hold now, better go!"

So they turned and bolted into other direction, and i hang the phone because i didnt want to talk to police in the condition i was and i knew it was useless, situation was over, police wouldnt care.

Damn i was shaking after that so much that i almost dropped my phone and i was scared at home that they might come lurking back to the area.

Later i started feeling good that even i was scared like hell and would have been beaten to pulp or stabbed, i still did get involved because i thought it was right thing to do..

Never saw the girl or the guys again.

was it alpha male?

Attached: BS.jpg (800x450, 34K)

Whooped three drunk assailants then got tazed by a cop in a matter of 2 min time. With chicks watching

I'm a manlet (165cm). Beat the hell out of a 197cm tall guy. ER with inner ear bleedings.

I'd say it's semi alpha of you so kudos

>not fantasy
>Yea Forums user's

Not give a shit if anything thinks I'm an 'alpha male' or not.

This:

Only alpha male thing in this thread.

When I was 23 , I went to Friday work drinks on my GF's birthday. Called her and said I'd be late to our date. Went back to the apartment of our national training manager (fully hot 29 yr old woman). Fucked her. Left to go on my date. After I got home with GF, she sucked my unwashed dick and said it tasted great.

On Monday, boss calls me into his office. Says he heard I'd gone home with whatsername. I don't deny it. Boss says, "Well done. You've got excellent taste in women."

I laugh at the very idea that the "alpha male" is a real thing. If you think "alpha male" is a real thing, you are your mythology's "beta male" or worse.

Took a plate off a guy's bar at the gym, when he noticed he walked up to me and I told him it was mine. Dick move but I really needed it.

Attached: 2uuq9x.jpg (888x499, 74K)

>about 4 years ago
>cardiothoracic anesthetist
>setting up for open heart
>emergency call, patient in cardiogenic shock, needs pump and ECMO
>run up, code this guy for 10 minutes, long trip to catch lab, big guy, can’t do chest compressions down the hallway
>jump on the guy, straddling him, doing compressions in the walkway, elevator, all the way to the OR
>alive and extubates 5 days later

Had three blue eyed sons who are successful in America.

Shit was hard.

Worth it.

are you black by any chance? Because i don't know anyones mother that would react that angrily. If you don't like it you don't like it, what the hell?

Had a girlfriend once

Guy who I used to be close friends with used for me money and I read out his sucide Infront of him and called him a pathetic attention whore and hope he fucking ended it

Gradeschool locker room getting dressed for phys ed, class mate notices my pink razor and calls me a faggot so I turn around and with all my might slam his face into the lockers, when the teacher asked the class what happened I told him I started to fall putting my shorts on and accidentally caught him while falling, he told the same story

I have a wife and a mistress who are old friends from high school. Mistress was having a difficult time after a string of bad choices of men. Wife wanted to help. I look after both of them like a good husband. And we all spend time together now and then.

So, tl;dr I have two wives to fuck.

if you want anyone to believe shit like this use less details

too many feels