Took dmt

>took dmt
>called the alien rhombuses glow in the dark niggers
>their waves got really angry
>told them they were faggots that could suck my dick
>their energy started to hurt so I raped one
>dick smashed through and fucked the glassy faggot's energy ball that felt like honey
>stuffed another in my ass
>dick was 500 meters wide when the lazers finally made me orgasm
>a bunch rage quit
>one kept sending waves and i called him a whiny little kike
>they told me I'd eternally doomed my dismension to eventual heat death
>told them alien niggers to fuck off we're full

Guys I think a couple are still lodged in my ass, wat do?

Attached: 1483349054879.gif (600x600, 1.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3bUYx8h8TwA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go out and fight the Nazis.
The Jews need our help.

This is quality kek and savedpilled.

Attached: 20190228_020440.png (1274x823, 1.19M)

Nothing I guess

That's great and all user, but how does that make you...
f e e e e e e e e e l.

You serious bro? If so then well done. Those fucks dont deserve better. Gonna go up there next days myself.

that's the way fren, fuck the aliens

Attached: 1545559766824.jpg (600x590, 76K)

Youll be fine, those marbles will just drop out next shit.

You are an NPC since you are so weak that you need a drug to release it. Try to release it without any drugs. Can you?

Heat death
The state of modern sjw scientists

you just raped interdimensional tranny alex jones dumbass

10/10 thread

When it is naturally released then you will think and see like an animal. That's limited dose of DMT you need, if you want to go further then drugs are the answer.

fuck op i hope you're not lying and you really did DMT, and this is what your DMT trip was like. reminds me of the /fit/izen who scared a ghost. kek.

Ive done lot of DMT and what op describes could literally happen. Rape is like a handshake up there.

Drugs are degenare, thats for certain. However lets look at the possibilities here;
1. The hallucinations are merely a product of the brain and so there are no implications whatsoever.
2. There are no hallucinations caused by DMT, but what you witness is actually another dimension populated by unknown entities.
Now, from the second possibilty we might conclude that those entities might be ayys or demons. If they are ayys then insulting them is kinda funny considering the snobbiness and entitlement we all know they possess.
If they are demons however, telling them to piss of is probably the best thing you can do, while “opening your mind” or letting them probe you or guide you is the worst thing.
You made the right choice, user.

Attached: DC92B7DA-4F2D-49F7-B42D-B84434D236CA.jpg (480x621, 26K)

Are you the german dude that got possessed and makes abstract art about such experiences?
If not, explain anyway how rape is like a handshake up there.

>ayys or demons
Neither and both. Those terms just dont really fit. They are kind of demonic but not evil. Some are even very friendly and nice. You cant be harmed up there anyway unless you consent. If you dont let yourself get pressured into some contract you will be fine. We all are indestructible sparks of the source.

It just happens all the time. Its not like reallife rape cause there is no matter. If some asshole entity gets you then you might feel rising pressure in your chest till you kinda orgasm. If its noncensensual its rape.

Interesting. Can you harm or destroy one of those entities?

>Took dmt
>Orgasm
Pick one

Strong motherfucker

Nope. The only thing that can be hurt up there are feelings. There is no matter. Nothing can be destroyed. Fights are more like tug-of-war.

Also, I have the severe impression DMT damages one’s capacity to think logically. Maybe it destroys cerebral pathways that are involved in critical thinking and objective reasoning.
Reminds me about the CIA experiments they have been doing with magnets that basically destroy the ability of the brain to have Faith.

Why do you think that? Its rather true with LSD/Shrooms but not destroying but making pathways more elastic. DMT dosent do anything to you physicaly.

Well, even the demon told you where this is headed.
>heat death

Get right with Jesus while you still draw breath.

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour. Repent. Turn away from your sin and toward Jesus.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for your sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God. Trust in His finished work.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Attached: image.jpg (100x125, 2K)

I have never tried any drug besides marihuana (which I find a pitiful way of escapism btw) because a friend of mine who happened to be a prodigy specially in math and physics, basically became completely dull because of LSD and heavy MJ abuse.
I suspect DMT acts as some sort of chemical shortcut for the brain, which gives you the simulated experience of a near death event. It just seems wrong to me to tap into a supernatural quality of our beings and make it a recreational event. We just aren’t built for that. Our bodies are Temples, user.

>became completely dull because of LSD and heavy MJ abuse.

That might do this for sure. Mostly heavy Weed abuse does that. Was weed addict myself not anymore though.

>make it a recreational event
It never was for me. I used to take LSD for fun but Shrooms and DMT were always sacred.

DMT is more about Hyperspace exploration and the search for cosmic knowledge. It isnt that fun at least most of the time because its just too intens and confusing. For recreational use i only do some weed from time to time.

Here’s the thing user; I think that in order for anything to be understood there has to be a coherent language, a way to explain ideas in a manner that can be passed on from person to person. Now, I do not deny that there is perhaps a chemical way to connect ideas and discover information in ways most people haven’t experienced, but for some reason the people that undergo such revelations are unable to convey their findings in ways that everyone can understand.
If language is obscured, so is our ability to understand.
I rather achieve enlightenment throught prayer/meditation, hyper-concentration and by reading good books too, m8.

>; I think that in order for anything to be understood there has to be a coherent language

We have to invent it. DMT-Nexus has a whole lexicon. Sure you will never be able to explain it properly to someone who wasnt up there himself but things up there have constant patterns so that travelers can exchange imformation easy once we have all the terminology down.

You cant explain a modern city to a bushnigger. He has to see himself.

Language is what make us human. Besides the sensory experience which I get is exclusice to DMT use, information and knowledge that you absorb during those trips, should be able to be explained in a concrete fashion. If not, then perhaps that substance simply doesn’t give you the flexibility to be 100% conscious...
Also, if niggers (and Mexicans for that matter) were exposed to European culture and a Benedictine work ethic for centuries, they would radically change for good. Just like Germans did.

Samefag

Do you have proof of your retarded claims?

>wat do?
Vote for Trump 2020.

youtu.be/3bUYx8h8TwA

Attached: 1539669442249.png (500x646, 117K)

"A bunch rage quit"
Fucking retarded...saved

Fucking google it no time to spoonfeed every little shit. Shrooms are used to heal addictions etc. throught this mechanic of more elastic pathways. DMT is literally bodyneutral.

>information and knowledge that you absorb during those trips, should be able to be explained in a concrete fashion

It absolutly is its just more then you can just write in a minute so i rather try to explain specific questions then full on rundown right now. And it still requires lots of abstract thought and imagination. Some people will never get it.

Dyvœrsyti Yz Awr

Grejtost Kâmuflaž

>Tεksako

Attached: GreatestCamouflage.jpg (1382x854, 112K)

I have read some DMT experiences. They all seem to mention how it can’t be all explained.
I think it’s sort of when you have a dream and can’t describe the logical timelapse of the events, nor the meaning behind what you see in them. Even in lucid dreaming and people that are good at describing them to the smallest detail, they are still dreams and thus a part of our subconscious which isn’t necessarily meant to be interpreted logically.

Truly based

Attached: 1537925049790.png (798x770, 676K)

All I’m saying is DMT gives you the illusion of enlightenment.

Some things cant cause its just so far outside what we are used to and know but when you do several trips you see repeating patterns.

It often depens on the person also. Ive done lots of psychedelics before DMT and done DMT often so its easier for me to make sense of it then someone who didnt have any such prior experience.

Many get often stuck on illusions and feelings i skip over and just note the overaching pattern.

Enlightenment as most understand it is a flawed concept in itself. There is not one enlightment. You cant imagine how many "enlightments" i had just to realize is just took a babystep and overreacted. Its a path not a on and off switch.

I've always thought of the enlightened state as a state of mind that more or less involves three parts
1. An objective, unbiased and egoless understanding of yourself and others
2. The ability to process new information in a more truthful and less cluttered way, without the ego or any self deception
3. An intuitive understanding or appreciation of the connectedness or how you relate to this reality

Many people make the mistake of thinking that the enlightened state (at least the one offered by psychedelics) will allow the user to bring back some piece of information or wisdom, as if the state can be solidified into language. This great epiphany may feel like it's on the tip of your tongue but it's just an illusion created by a rational brain desperately trying to make sense of the different state of consciousness in the only way it knows how to, by trying to formulate some rational statement. You can't "bring back" enlightenment in a neat little linguistic nugget, it's a new state of mind itself.

Infect. Assimilate. Consume. Devour.
Oh how I love abrahamics. You are the sweetest, most accessible kind of lamb.
Please pray harder, I can't wait for all of you to achieve your immortality.
Though a hint for the cautious - be careful what you wish for, because you might just get it.

What i meant was the feeling of enlightment you get when you bring back information and i did bring back a lot. Its pretty easy on DMT.

A few quick bits. Basicly gnostics are right but its kinda complicated. We are sparks of the divine and the same as the source just different in scale like a zoomed in fractal. The demiurge manages this world from the hyperspace and employs archons to do work. They are neither evil or good but dualistic like everything else. Natural Law is valid everywhere.

I've taken a screenshot of this. I have a feeling it will be important in the future.

>so I raped one
Did you actually dick something or were you just drooling on the floor?

would love to know

Attached: 1551185766413.png (786x884, 610K)

The thread was dragged into Yea Forums from /pol/. Most likely the original posters won't reply.

Yeahh, Elon Musky...you was all time

Attached: a10ka4n4zj03ku7vw227769312400.jpg (1534x1123, 118K)

Yeah but maybe some dmtfag can answer

Cant speek for up but there are no actual dicks in hyperspace. There isnt even matter there. Its all illusion. Rape is real though. Could imagine what op describes really happening.

you sound like a blast to trip with :)

Attached: tumblr_nsa4uvT5hY1u4ajteo1_500.jpg (500x405, 51K)

So it was real in his mind like the holocaust?
What was his body doing while that was happening?

His body was laying down with closed eyes not moving.

Its real though unlike the holocaust. Ive done DMT a lot and iam sure about it. Its an external dimension we get acces to. Believe it or not i dont care.

Very interesting
I want to try it now

Lots about DMT in this thread right now. Jump is as long jannys still sleep.

Damn it's ded
Jannies are such cunts, they'll delete interesting threads but keep up the nigger dick nonsense all day