TRump fails miserably at making a deal with north korea

foxnews.com/politics/trump-wasnt-prepared-to-lift-us-sanctions-on-north-korea-leading-to-abrupt-end-to-summit

>tRump fails miserably at making a deal with north korea
And nobody is surprised. So where's that peace you tRumptards were talking about?

Tired of winning yet?

Attached: ta.jpg (640x427, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lanny_Davis
cnbc.com/2018/12/12/trumps-ex-lawyer-and-fixer-michael-cohen-sentenced-to-3-years.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2019/feb/27/michael-cohen-lanny-davis-representing-me-free/
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/29609
search.wikileaks.org/?query=Lanny Davis&exact_phrase=&any_of=&exclude_words=&document_date_start=&document_date_end=&released_date_start=&released_date_end=&new_search=True&order_by=most_relevant
news.vice.com/en_us/article/kzdpm3/trump-kim-hanoi-summit-otto-warmbier?fbclid=IwAR2XBFRwly_2GDn0HsNkdfhyyfK8fniEQozE_2QzE9VP5-dT4h46kpwbTdc
dailywire.com/news/28554/dnc-just-took-out-huge-loan-leaving-it-6-million-emily-zanotti
washingtonpost.com/opinions/trump-could-be-the-most-honest-president-in-modern-history/2018/10/11/67aefc5a-cd76-11e8-a3e6-44daa3d35ede_story.html
youtu.be/Z3868qotZ_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We need to castrate republicans! These people are a threat to America

so much winning

Attached: lies1547426652511.jpg (720x720, 55K)

You must be a shit negotiatior if you don’t understand when to walk away from the table

"Trump wasn't prepared" pretty much describes his entire presidency

And an even bigger shit negociator if you don’t understand when to walk to the table.

still president

Attached: 20160126_LAUGHINGimage.jpg (1920x1080, 290K)

After yesterday, not for much longer.

Attached: tl.png (390x389, 227K)

I'll be sad to see him go
People won't know what to do with all of their ever-present rage without a target to direct it at.

yeah, at least you got that part going for you. Sad, really.

Don't worry, that's the exact reason pedos and jews exist.

What happened yesterday that would mean he is going anywhere?

Cracks me up seeing liberals act like cheerleaders for our nations enemies if it gives them the opportunity to say "Haha see! Drumpf bad!"

ur mum got fugd by a nigg

the point

your head

Its all just a cover up! He went over there to bang a tranny, him and Kim Dong Jong stuffed an nice ladyboy with their "nukes". Dong said they didnt wanna get rid of their "nukes", cause he likes stuffing ladyboys with donnie, donnie agreed.

Cohen accused him of tax related crimes which will "force" dems to get his tax return ;)

Just be happy that he didnt cave in under the boot of a stronger man.

>being so retarded you actually believe this

#keepdreaming
#keepcrying

It's true. Moron dems absolutely hoped he failed so they can throw insults and say see! Told ya so! This is about as dumb as being on a plane and hoping it crashes because you hate the pilot.

My ass

Your face

Still better than drumpf acting like a cheerleader for Russia and NK

Your right, Trump is finished this time. I'm glad (((Lanny Davis))) (left) was there at the hearing to provide legal counsel and emotional support to (((Michael Cohen))).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lanny_Davis

Mr. (((Davis))) must have been an exemplary lawyer to get a such a good plea bargain:

cnbc.com/2018/12/12/trumps-ex-lawyer-and-fixer-michael-cohen-sentenced-to-3-years.html

After indictment by the Mueller Probe, long time Clinton confident, Democratic operative, lobbyist (((Lanny Davis))) generously offered his services to (((Michael Cohen))) for free. Everyone knows Jews offer their services to the downtrodden without charge:

washingtontimes.com/news/2019/feb/27/michael-cohen-lanny-davis-representing-me-free/

Evidence for Mr. (((Davis)))'s selflessness is clear in flattering emails to Hillary Clinton released by WikiLeaks:

>wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/29609

Use the search feature to read his kind emails to John Podesta:

search.wikileaks.org/?query=Lanny Davis&exact_phrase=&any_of=&exclude_words=&document_date_start=&document_date_end=&released_date_start=&released_date_end=&new_search=True&order_by=most_relevant

Attached: Cohen-testifies.png (1918x1025, 1.7M)

well, he did fail.
oh user-kun daddy pls

Were you born retarded or does it just come naturally to you?

and yet still they'll just say
>ORANGE MAN BAD

Attached: LIP.jpg (439x411, 35K)

the irony of this question regarding the statement it's responding to

(((why))) do I (((get))) the (((feeling))) that (((you))) come from (((((((/pol/)))))))

The least the Retarump could have done is discuss lifting *some* sanctions.

orange fan mad

Read my sources, nothing I typed is untrue.

>(((sources)))

>not realizing the whole issue with kim is a proxy battle between us and china
>not realizing noko isn't actually a serious threat
>being fooled by cnn, again

>being fooled by cnn
you spelled Trump wrong.

Retarded negotiator:
>Will you lift the sanctions?
>I cannot do that
Master negotiator:
>Will you lift the sanctions?
>Sure. Let's start with 1 or 2 of what you want lifted and start from there
Who's the better negotiator?
Kimmie Long Dong or Donnie Short Dong?

gullible anti-trump infant eager to applaud instances that are negative for the u.s.

>reeeeeeeeeeeee

No deal is better than a bad deal. He did the right thing.

Trump 2020

clearly you haven't the slightest grasp of understanding when it comes to the situation with north korea
remember, north koreas strings lead straight back to Beijing

>point proven

Soooo, N. Koreans don't say "death to USA" and KJ has never threatened the U.S by saying he has ICBM's that can reach the US
It's all made up by CNN
Take your next hit...

Attached: fox crack.jpg (403x264, 14K)

>Tired of winning yet?
Nope

>no u

news.vice.com/en_us/article/kzdpm3/trump-kim-hanoi-summit-otto-warmbier?fbclid=IwAR2XBFRwly_2GDn0HsNkdfhyyfK8fniEQozE_2QzE9VP5-dT4h46kpwbTdc

..so much for "America first".

>Beijing expecting no deal
>Shocked to see Trump going for just one
You do realize that Trump can impose a sanction back if NK doesn't do what is being asked, right. You do understand what a master negotiator is?

is "tRump" an insult or something else?

Im not a trump supporter, but even getting the north korean dictator to the table is a feat in itself. Trump has fucked up every occasion and praises a dictator, but he got the ball rolling. A commendable act, not nobel peace prize worthy, yet.

yes, yes it is.

rumpDictionary result for rump
/rəmp/Submit
noun
the hind part of the body of a mammal or the lower back of a bird.
a small or unimportant remnant of something originally larger.

>Im not a trump supporter, but..

Attached: ......png (401x372, 56K)

Attached: art_of_the_deal0.png (918x427, 404K)

again, clearly you don't understand
let me put this in 5 year old terms so you can understand
noko is china
china says "we'll keep noko in check, but don't tariff us bro"
china doesn't get what it wants
china tells noko to do some bad stuff
china says "we'll help control noko if you give us what we want"
basically noko is a proxy puppet for china
it's much more complicated than this but i don't expect cnn loyalists to put in the effort to understand it

Attached: 52879319_2602908016468903_1369366256934715392_n.png (640x621, 240K)

such.. winning

Attached: i laffed.jpg (320x180, 9K)

Attached: 52029121.jpg (495x495, 31K)

The man is a piece of shit. A liar, cheat, and a conman. He has done more harm than good as a president, but an achievement should be noted when it is as monumental as getting north korea to the negotiating table. It doesnt mean his fuck ups magically go away.

Well if Noko isn't a serious threat then what Trump is pulling off seems much less impressive/important.

The tone shift in just the last few days is maddening

good lord do you just copy and paste straight from the cnn teleprompters?

She looks almost passable in that image.

Reminder - 1 year and 9 months until that fat fuck is ejected from office and sent STRAIGHT TO JAIL!

Attached: Np01q3e.png (610x455, 431K)

exactly
the subtle tactics being deployed here are all tongue in cheek while xingping and trump glare at each other in their periphery
trump is trying to play both sides by getting noko to neuter itself while allowing china to look like the magnanimous lion tamer
there is no real threat from noko, even inbred kim wouldn't be stupid enough to nuke anyone
but if he did, you can guarantee Beijing told him to
it wont come to that, though

#keepdreaming
#keepcrying

my nigga

The incel and tikiboi tears will be delicious next November. I'm gonna stock up on popcorn. Shit gonna be cash.

expect to see treasury/commerce pointing out exactly who's violating sanctions with noko
it'll be china

Attached: us-vs-china-7-e1502656780990.jpg (636x889, 119K)

have you ever brokered a deal in your life?
little lone something so huge
no thought so

It take time and you have to be willing to walk away if they get unreasonable and that was unreasonable..

it must be hard to realize your bubble of influence is slowing deflating

just 6 years
Dems coached him & cohen lied
a big old nothing buger

Attached: oceans.jpg (749x489, 98K)

Attached: Donald Trump Fashion.jpg (561x433, 167K)

the left loves a hollow victory, though
so they will trumpet this until the next nonsensical news alert that results in nothing happening
in then limbo between they all just regurgitate talking points and look blankly at each other in an attempt to figure out what opinion they're supposed to be having

>size small
>manlet

Attached: tism.png (618x323, 76K)

you mean, berder

Attached: trump-buy-american.jpg (627x599, 58K)

Attached: Mexico.jpg (1024x768, 187K)

NOPE made a hypothetical is he capable of statement

and showed hes ignorant the assessors office determines property value

and he lied his ass off
and hes a convicted lair and fraud
literally using Hillary Clinton lawyer
conhen broke the law again yesterday more then once

I watched the whole fucking thing...

Imagine still being a trumple XD (.3. )> HAHA xDDDDDDDD ;#3333 lol

>little lone
This is about the level of literacy I expect from a Trump supporter

ah i see now
clearly this means trump colluded with china to win the presidency
and probably russia too
this one image is enough to have trump removed from office, clearly
it's all over now

translation:
>i have zero understanding of politics

Bubble huh? Figures, champ! I'll look forward to yours being unceremoniously popped next year.

"I have lied, but I am not a liar." ~ Cohen

Kek

well I'll tell you this; if it does, you certainly won't see those of us who voted for trump crying and spending the rest of our lives claiming whoever beat him must have colluded with a foreign government in order to do so
may the best president win

so we aint freds with kim dong long?

wrong

Jung moves 1st and as he moves and shows good will
then you for fill you ends, then if hes playing ball you can
begin to lift sanctions

other wise you end up with the Iran deal everything they wanted and they didn't even fucking sign the agreement , sure they cut the number of centrifuges, to ones that are newer / larger and more efficient. So it did nothing but trim the fat and with the infusion of money their on the fast track to nukes

Weird swing but ok. I was just pointing at a few examples of how Trump doesn't use American materials or labor in his product line.

Attached: read.png (1280x1024, 609K)

Attached: 53469196_2603559426403762_5633738108588523520_n.png (640x611, 291K)

the ones trump sells are all made in the USA manufactured in CA actually

junk knockoffs exist so what?

rep: cohen is good, trump is good, we don't lie only dems lie.
dem: we think cohen did bad things
rep: impossible
cohen: i did bad things i lied for trump a lot
dem: you lied for trump a lot?
rep: well, this proves trump never had cohen lie for him, he even just admitted to being a liar

Attached: gasssddrtgrfgere.png (650x581, 592K)

guys i just came home and found trump getting fucked by russia. im in my room crying and shaking

Attached: 20180726_trump02.jpg (950x633, 542K)

Dem here. Nothing new of great consequence. He's not going anywhere unless Mueller has something real, and even then, trying to actually throw him out would take the rest of his term and do way more damage than good.

He also turned down 25 billion previously.

Sorry your wife was giving me a hummer
j/k Like you nerd virgins ever get laid

Attached: cuckkkk.jpg (924x890, 142K)

Are you actually retarded?

Attached: 1498693636588.jpg (650x650, 150K)

>that whole post
Do you think this is Fortnite?

>turned down

um once the court gave a BS ruling on DACA Dems said fuck you pulled the offer, and made bullshit offers like $1

You sound very certain of that. I guess you're well-practised in inventing your own reality.

> Rasist wouldnt have a nignog working for them

This is pretty lul, its a shame tho that civil war was won by the rasists, taking quaranteed jobs from the black ppl and drove the good giy plantationowners with alot of black employees down.

Attached: made_in_china_3793289.png (476x474, 325K)

He said no, after he said no and the court ruled on DACA that's when they pulled it.

>Trump's foreign policy is more complicated than you could possibly understand
Is this what 3D chess looks like?

Attached: 1551183081788.jpg (1160x629, 113K)

I see you play trash games...

Attached: clheyx4qs4j21.png (497x357, 234K)

Attached: 1551329175614.jpg (749x500, 135K)

I guess republicans didn't want to play Ask a Convicted Liar Anything.

>Right: OBAMA REEEEEEEEE
>we gotta take him down
>Sleazy businessman memes himself into Presidency on 77,000 votes
>Right: YEAH LET'S TAKE ON OBAMACARE AND FIX THIS
>no plan, brain cancer patient pwns your ass
>no votes for the wall
All you got is the first President who's probably never studied the constitution in his life, and refuses to listen to his own party and advisors.
You like your strongmen and fake patriotic outrage.
Trump did the bare minimum to appeal to that, and it will be the death of the GOP.

Attached: hsrisvcog4i21.jpg (633x767, 65K)

Convicted of lying for trump. that's what republicans are trying their hardest to ignore and not bring up.

Attached: cohen.png (800x800, 320K)

DNC had to barrow 3 million just to make it threw the midterms lol

Attached: 1512341116358.jpg (450x568, 98K)

Cute little libcucks spinning the narrative however they can so they can stay in their safe little cognitive bias space.
Stay mad and emotional soyboy libcuck, having this many emotions about such trivial things. It's called hysteria, and hysteria is for women and soyboy libtards.

Leftism is a mental disorder.

It’s not that Liberals end up hypocritical, entitled and self projecting...it that people who are hypocritical, entitled and self projecting become Liberals.

Attached: soyboy.gif (400x400, 76K)

you don't have to believe anything but you must OBEY

just remember trump is the most honest most transparent in recent history

where were was your outrage when Obama was in office?

Same 3 million that cost Trump the popular vote?

Attached: 9bf90319dc.jpg (496x480, 90K)

>barrow

Nice try vlad

>trump is the most honest most transparent
So where are his tax papers?

>just remember trump is the most honest most transparent in recent history

Attached: troll1532526536692.jpg (603x452, 46K)

Dude, the reason they're having meetings in the first place is because the Chinese have kompromat on Trump. Do you remember when the state department wanted to ban ZTE from selling phone parts in the U.S. and Trump personally stepped in to save them? A Chinese company who spies on Americans for the Chinese government? Why would he do that, just because they asked him to and they're great friends? Can you explain to me why Trump would save a Chinese company that is known to spy on Americans?

Attached: h61l7gluuwo5mdufj99c.png (1600x900, 535K)

dailywire.com/news/28554/dnc-just-took-out-huge-loan-leaving-it-6-million-emily-zanotti

Attached: 1550797656182.jpg (600x778, 78K)

I was (in context, very obviously) trying to imply that the user who spoke like an angry 12-13 year old FPS player might, in truth, be exactly that. 12-13 year old FPS players never change, but their games do.

Me being aware that fortnite (1) exists and (2) is played by children...this tells you I play trash games how?

Attached: Scarecrow-Is-Confused-In-The-Wizard-Of-Oz.gif (245x184, 588K)

Republicans threw the type of Hail Mary pass you'd see in a court room when a defense attorney is trying to impugn the character of a witness, which is fine. But in this case it's extraordinarily obvious that the witness was employed for a decade by Trump exactly BECAUSE he was a shady guy.

Attached: Obama_not_corrupt.jpg (720x480, 43K)

Trump is a liberal?

They really think this.

Attached: 1533921493562.png (432x426, 196K)

"the republican party is the party of the people, the little man, the average joe, small america etc"

"can we raise the minimum wage at little? i'm not saying it has to actually account for inflation rates or anything, just enough to make it easier for everyone else?"

"No that's our money, shit jobs are worked by shit people who deserve shit pay, you had any talent you would be rich already. Now shut up and go back to work the Democrats are going to steal your freedom and make abortions mandatory if we're not careful."

"Are you sure we can't raise it a little?"

"Trust me, the Republic party is the party of the little man, the average joe, everything will be fine"

at least Bill Clinton never lied!

Attached: l4qCslu.jpg (845x843, 149K)

nobody but his Opposition cares

the news really reported this

Fuck off Ivan

kek, good one user!

Stupid fucker like you don't even get to talk politics .. you're too dumb to understand history and current events. When you all die (or are killed by the right ) , shit will get done.

Fuck off Ivan

muh transparency

Attached: the obvious.jpg (893x910, 103K)

He got North Korea to the negotiating table twice and lost things both times. Gave up military exercises for nothing the first time, got nothing the second time. All he's succeeded in doing is getting legitimacy for a dictator who tortures and kills his own people.

I was told that Trump was one of the world's great negotiators. Hmmm.

Attached: impossibru.jpg (596x394, 84K)

STILL THE PRESIDENT

Attached: 52.jpg (737x488, 24K)

washingtonpost.com/opinions/trump-could-be-the-most-honest-president-in-modern-history/2018/10/11/67aefc5a-cd76-11e8-a3e6-44daa3d35ede_story.html

Attached: Obama-Scandals-650x320.jpg (650x320, 59K)

Attached: wca6pr16dla21.jpg (428x369, 53K)

You know nothing about negotiation
this isn't a yard-sale

sure kid

Attached: Obama_2scoops.jpg (640x619, 108K)

it's not a real estate deal, either

for now

Attached: 53263058.jpg (960x832, 70K)

GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG MORE SOY MILK! BRING ME THE BOTTLE AND LEAVE IT!

Attached: 1551255046888m.jpg (1024x1024, 206K)

>Trump is weak & bowing down to NK!
>Trump tells them no & ends the talks
>What the fuck? why isn't Trump starting WW3?

I dunno what liberals want

I guess that the narrative now. Except it’s not like nothing has changed. By virtue of the meeting trump has now recognized Kim as an equal on the world stage, something that his predecessors refused to do. Kim now has more legitimacy. Not to mention the fact that throughout all this Trump has tweeted great things towards NK saying it’s going to be a great economic power one day etc.
So NK walked out of this with more than any previous president has ever given them, and Trump walked away with what?
So this is exactly like going to buy a car and you give the dealership a non refundable down payment on a car that you didn’t take home because it wasn’t a “good deal”. So now your retard ass is saying “n0 DeAL BeTtER tHaN a BaD DeAL DuR durh “ no retard, you just got punked and everyone warned you about it too.

Just look at all that corn.

Attached: corn.jpg (634x423, 91K)

NK isn't sending missiles over Japan anymore, Trump admin isn't letting go of any of the sanctions unless they keep consistent good behaviour

The "summit" was a distraction from Cohen's testimony. That's why the entire thing was slapdash. It was meant to be political theater.

This man is going to start a war to cover his ass.

Attached: cohen_52987293.jpg (960x960, 117K)

Just think, if Trump hadn't conspired with Russia, he'd be sitting in his gold-plated penthouse right now, the star of TrumpTV. There would be a Republican House and Senate. We'd be watching Hillary Clinton's impeachment.

Attached: oh shit.jpg (1152x1536, 441K)

Is this a genuine assertion? At this date?
Any date was ridiculous, but CNN fed it to you, I'd expect simple brains like liberals hold to soak up anything like a sponge.

Attached: russians.gif (749x500, 222K)

CNN hires too many Trumptards, I don't watch them.

Attached: hillary-clinton_sure_kid.jpg (300x300, 24K)

well aware. still better than the other options

doesn't matter. hes gone. enjoy living in the past

Obama was awesome a true man of firsts.

First to have hope and change as a slogan, leaving a legacy of having more people hope and begging for change.

First to have a horribly broken healthcare system named after him.

First to make the entitled more so by having a phone named after him.

First president to be married to a transgender.

First to be a nigger when it served him, but was half white.

Attached: thatsamanbabyyea.jpg (220x330, 18K)

Obama sucks.
Next question.

>Photoshopping his hands to normal size

leverage
everything trump does regarding china is about leverage for the future
he's in the middle of a scratch my back and ill scratch yours scenario right now with xingping (spelling) and patiently waiting until he has the upper hand economically against him
i know cnn and msnbc loves to portray trump as some off the handle impatient moron, and everyone just eats that up because trump makes it easy to believe that via his public persona
but there is a careful strategy going on here
and has been going on since trump first got into office
just watch the news regarding china noko and economic sanctions in the next couple months
nothing immediate will happen, as that would be too obvious
but quietly in a few weeks/months, expect to see a renewed focus on U.S. sanction enforcement, specifically targeting china
sorry for long response, some faggot mod banned me momentarily, probably for speaking intelligently

>lEvErAgE
>eVeRyThInG TrUmP DoEs rEgArDiNg cHiNa iS AbOuT LeVeRaGe fOr tHe fUtUrE
>hE'S In tHe mIdDlE Of a sCrAtCh mY BaCk aNd iLl sCrAtCh yOuRs sCeNaRiO RiGhT NoW WiTh xInGpInG (sPeLlInG) aNd pAtIeNtLy >WaItInG UnTiL He hAs tHe uPpEr hAnD EcOnOmIcAlLy aGaInSt hIm
>I KnOw cNn aNd mSnBc lOvEs tO PoRtRaY TrUmP As sOmE OfF ThE HaNdLe iMpAtIeNt mOrOn, AnD EvErYoNe jUsT EaTs tHaT Up bEcAuSe tRuMp mAkEs iT EaSy tO BeLiEvE ThAt vIa hIs pUbLiC PeRsOnA
>bUt tHeRe iS A CaReFuL StRaTeGy gOiNg oN HeRe
>AnD HaS BeEn gOiNg oN SiNcE TrUmP FiRsT GoT InTo oFfIcE
>jUsT WaTcH ThE NeWs rEgArDiNg cHiNa nOkO AnD EcOnOmIc sAnCtIoNs iN ThE NeXt cOuPlE MoNtHs
>nOtHiNg iMmEdIaTe wIlL HaPpEn, As tHaT WoUlD Be tOo oBvIoUs
>bUt qUiEtLy iN A FeW WeEkS/MoNtHs, ExPeCt tO SeE A ReNeWeD FoCuS On u.s. SaNcTiOn eNfOrCeMeNt, SpEcIfIcAlLy tArGeTiNg cHiNa
>SoRrY FoR LoNg rEsPoNsE, sOmE FaGgOt mOd bAnNeD Me mOmEnTaRiLy, PrObAbLy fOr sPeAkInG InTeLlIgEnTlY

Sound's unintelligent to me.

all posts like these do is perpetuate the image of stupidity and vehemently hating trump purely because the news told you to

See
>point proven

>sounds unintelligent to me
that's because you're obviously a complete moron with a nill understanding of politics outside of what john oliver tells you to know

Sound is?

Good job potato. Hats off to you.

Attached: autism.jpg (250x250, 5K)

They're is no careful strategy. He isn't playing 4D chess. His public persona is a moron because he's a moron.

literally acting like a five year old here
>no YOU'RE a stupid head!

good
continue to believe this, please

I love the republicans saying we can't believe him ratting on his boss because he's a criminal. I mean how do they think every racketeer case was won? They flipped criminals. That's how every mob boss was taken down. The republicans have become so fucking pathetic it's cringy.

>no! no! NO!
>trump isn't playing 4d chess!
>there isn't a strategy!
>wah wah WAH!!

Attached: ThinkstockPhotos-153664652.jpg (980x980, 59K)

>Sound's

Attached: Brenden Adams.jpg (475x317, 25K)

user thinks sound is unintelligent
what's hard about this?

Attached: !crywithtrump2019.png (900x900, 1.19M)

999 twice
checkem faggots

You assume too much.

Attached: 1468900428434.gif (500x349, 906K)

>checking his own posts
>mfw

Attached: cringe.jpg (250x375, 15K)

>Whatever, the guy's guilty as shit! We all know that!!

Guilty of what, exactly?

Attached: 1550505858958.png (250x250, 83K)

Pretty sure AOC blew Soros for her position, not Trump...

Would rather have Trump conning me than Hillary or Bernie enslaving me.

Attached: 1519593978155.jpg (360x360, 33K)

How low were Trump's SAT scores?

Attached: dementia.jpg (537x302, 27K)

>spending this much time because youre upset

Attached: 1551271944784.jpg (920x900, 116K)

(You)

Attached: mv87hhy9kkg11 (1).jpg (1124x1078, 188K)

yes
i did that
kys faggot

a more important question is why would they matter?

I'd have to agree with ... The Clinton crime syndicate is so far-reaching that half of the FBI's top brass has been fucking purged so far and we STILL haven't even broken the surface... Hillary's presidency would've seen America turn to a complete and utter dictatorship. She'd have either died in office or have been removed via coup or all-out armed revolt.

Attached: marcks.jpg (320x320, 18K)

>Tired of winning yet?
They already got tired before the midterms.

aren't they technically already castrated though?

Attached: birth control.jpg (699x699, 74K)

died in office maybe as a result of illness or something but i sure hope we wouldn't martyr her
thats the only reason trump hasn't been taken out so far

>Hillary's presidency would've seen America turn to a complete and utter dictatorship
Holy hysterics.

Stay mad and emotional soyboy libcuck, having this many emotions about such trivial things. It's called hysteria, and hysteria is for women and soyboy libtards.

Leftism is a mental disorder.

It’s not that Liberals end up hypocritical, entitled and self projecting...it that people who are hypocritical, entitled and self projecting become Liberals.

Attached: soyboy.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Always remember the left doesn't care about South Korean lives

>when you just copy&paste the lot from the trumptard comment notebook
lol.

Attached: redpill.png (500x426, 365K)

Lol is this Alex Jones? Go pop some more brain force plus

It's a bot, pretty genius design too

Believing liberals are a bunch of fucksticks doesn't automatically make you a Trump supporter.
Get back in your safe space, you don't belong out here.

Problem is while the extreme left cited here are upset by Trump, more and more people closer to the center are fed up with the idiot in chief. Seriously anyone that can still support him is a troll or actually retarded.

>more and more people closer to the center are fed up with the idiot in chief.

How cute a little liberal soyboy wishing to believe people think like him and wish to join him in his little cognitive bubble safe space.

You are sad and pathetic, wash that pink out of your hair you little queer.

Attached: queerlib.jpg (236x295, 13K)

Can any of you point to an instance where Trump used his cunning and strategery to outwit his political opponents?

He also said that his lawyers and him met with Schiff and Cummings before the hearings.
In my opinion, the whole thing was scripted.

>out here

>actually believing this
Did you miss your episode of Trevor Noah retard?

Because he claims to be the smartest and bestest at everything.

>Stealing memes

Nigga...

Bring it tranny fgt

Then the civil war begins

You know what raises inflation? Raising minimum wage. HS kids dont need to make 15 dollars an hour.

>Trump goes to meet with Kim Jong Un
Trump is stupid, he shouldn't even be talking that murderous dictator!!
>Trump walks out on shitty terms requested by Kim Jong Un
Trump is stupid! He can't even handle a simple meeting with a murderous dictator!!
lefty cucks are never satisfied
#keepcrying

>make up bullshit the opposing side says
>my team wins

alt right is so easy to upset

>but even getting the north korean dictator to the table is a feat in itself

No because all it's done is legitimize NK and ease the friction between Kim and China you drooling retard.

fuck off pothead chink

>spending this much time capitalizing random letters
>to the only user who knows what he's talking about ITT

Attached: 1336597919716.jpg (500x371, 45K)

>cohen lies
we can never trust shit he says
>trump lies
its okay guys hes memeing the libs mexico is going to pay for the wall

Attached: 8VdI.gif (345x345, 186K)

Attached: 1551120147968.png (600x600, 555K)

Almost as easy as soyboys right?

Attached: CoQq3-cUIAAlbg-.jpg (970x532, 49K)

safe to assume his scores are very low (historically low), otherwise he wouldn't threaten the College Board

Attached: 1336647_India_Donald_Trump_Jr_6222-726x1024.jpg (726x1024, 91K)

Here's the video: youtu.be/Z3868qotZ_A
He looks so happy. PR campaign gone horribly wrong.

Attached: lol8.jpg (441x302, 17K)

look at that choad

Attached: kek.jpg (285x511, 20K)

he did go to Wharton so probably not as low as you'd think. if they even took the SATs then. not sure.

>brings up muh obama
>gets rekt
>"enjoy living in the past"

Attached: brainlet 2.png (645x968, 100K)

>Imagine being this retarded
Sure, paying out one cent every three seconds totally adds up to more then the CEO's third beach home

lol
>make up
give me a break, chief
you know god damn well that's exactly what everyone on the left AND right was saying before and after the summit

>the friction between noko and china
clueless, absolutely clueless
noko =/= china
dummy

wow still mentioning the mexico paying for the wall meme?
what's next, you going to mention bankruptcy?
get a grip, kid

>Statute of limitations on hypocrisy

Attached: seemsupset.png (1121x647, 36K)

ok let me spell in out in simple terms as if you were watching samantha bee
mexico is paying for it
trump did business bankruptcies, not personal bankruptcies, which saved the majority of the jobs for the people working at those casinos

>mexico is paying for it
Do tell.
>trump did business bankruptcies, not personal bankruptcies
>hey can I have that apple?
>What this apple?
>It's my business apple not a personal apple.
Distinction without a difference. Failure is failure.
>which saved the majority of the jobs for the people working at those casinos
Sure, but that wasn't his reason and it's fucking pitiful for you to angle towards that considering his capacity to wage an international trade war on several fronts at the same time.