How can i remove the acne?

How can i remove the acne?

Attached: IMG_20190228_081400.jpg (1942x2718, 554K)

Belt sander

I'll try

use a knife make sure you feel the pain

Stop eating bodybuilder stuff like Whey or whatever it is.

Change clean pillowsheet every day and also change the products you use to wash your pillowsheets.

Wash you face morning and evening.

Stop eating milkbased products that contain a lot of calories like joghurt.

If those dont help, you just need to get over puberty.

by growing up
for now just DONT pick it or pop them. it'll leave you with permanent scars that'll make you look ugly as fuck later in life.
eat healthier, drink water, avoid alcohol/soda/junkfood obviously.
wash face with medicated soap before going to bed and put a fresh towel over your pillow when you sleep.
try not to touch your face throughout the day.
it'll go away by your early 20s.

Use this. Pic releted.

Attached: 91ojoO+RH5L._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 20K)

Roaccutane. Get it from your doctor.

you should try to stop being a BETA

when skin cant breathe when you sleep, it starts to produce pimples.
bad pillow material, bad washing product, uncleaw pillow

Inserting tic eggs in the wounds helps.

Diet and genetics, clean ur pillow cases, don't pop em when they appear, wait until there gone or more dried out, or let a guy cum on your face always worked for your mom growing up.

hi OP.
For me, the cure was benzoyl peroxide gel 2.5% applied daily and then moisturize after. It basically changed my life.
Follow the regime at www.acne.org. I use their BP product (although i use a different moisturizer to theirs).

None of the other shit people have posted in this thread helped a single bit for me.BP gel cured it in a month.

HTH

Just man up and stop caring about it

This?

Attached: IMG_20190228_083747757.jpg (4160x2340, 1.65M)

what percentage of benzoyl peroxide is it? Anything more than 2.5% and it's just gonna dry out your skin for no extra benefit.

2.5 g

%*

Then yes. Gotta follow the regimen on acne.org for it to actually work though.

I cant really vouch for everyone heres answers, but from 11 or 12 - my early 20's I had them REALLY bad. First year of intermediate I got them, my nickname was pizza face for my entire school life.

What helped me.

Regular excersize

Shower at night before bed, that way you dont have to change your pillowcase EVERY night, but still change weekly.

Dont use satin or silk pillowcases either, just plain old cotton or whatever.

I just used a normal bar of soap that didnt dry out my face? Might take a few trys to find one that works for you?

I found Clearasil and the like made my pimples worse so I gave that shit up.

Drink more water, quit fizzy drink and cut down on fatty foods helped too, but I was weak to the McDonald's, but I found after a while if I excersized enough that it still kept them at bay.

I see some people saying not to pop them? I found my skin was fine and didnt scar, I picked them for many years, then moved to only popping white heads that were ready to bow that caused me irritation.

It wasn't an instant fix either, I was a bit chub. But once I kept at it for a month or two, and noticed my body start to change physically, my pimples slowly dissapeared too.

Hope this helps dude.

Attached: 1549953278114.jpg (1439x1080, 223K)

Rakutan pills

Wait for the end of puberty. Until then, battle oily skin and avoid eating chocolate.

I had severe acne and this helped me:
>I stopped eating milk protein (milk, cheese, yoguhrt, quark, etc), beware because milk protein is sometimes added to sausages and backery products. this helped

>I layed down cotton towels over my pillow and changed them daily

>I washed my face in the morning and evening with soap for sensitive skin

>I showered with salicylic acid and some abrasant like Diatomaceous earth

>Sometimes I had to squeeze some pimples out, but this is difficult to do propperly. Usually I would advice against it, so I am not gonna post an maual on how and when to do it.

Ultimatively all those things reduced my severe form of acne to a intermediate one. During this whole time I visited dematologists and they tried different salves with little effect. Then they tried acnenormin and it worked, but now I got severe depression.

remove your skin

This, also style your hair out of your face.

Attached: Laurence+Fishburne+Denver+Nuggets+v+Los+Angeles+cHGjMTdidDLl.jpg (460x594, 105K)

There's two things that'll cause acne. Bacteria, in which case all the B's they try to peddle you will work. And the other is that your tiny fine hairs get stuck in your skin and produce it. The latter you just have to get older. Pop a couple and mash the shit inside and see if you find little hairs. Then you'll know.

Keep your face and pillow clean.
Apply a 2%steroid cream (insect bite cream normally has the 2%)
Ignore stuff like diet, less sugar and more water to help is a myth.
Then just wait, it'll pass as you grow up.