Dear Yea Forums, give me, 17-year-old male, reason not to hang myself today once I'm back from my high school

Dear Yea Forums, give me, 17-year-old male, reason not to hang myself today once I'm back from my high school.

This is not a joke. No one (including my parents actually) would care if I killed myself. I've no friend to talk about it, to whine, to talk...

There are 4 hours left til I'm back home.
Once again, I am not joking.

Attached: 0116hang.jpg (190x254, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3bUYx8h8TwA
youtu.be/C9OfBcjyxKY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Underage, GTFO

Cause suicide is the pussy way out. Itll get better.

Seek professional help, we all have our ups and downs, it'll get better. Suicide is not the way out, that's just giving up. You should never give up, prove everyone wrong, show you are better than them, and strong.

If you don't stream it then it never happened you lil faggot just do it

If you are talking about it youre doing it for attention and you wont actually do it. You think you are the first weve dealt with? Fuck out of here u derage faggot

Apart from that good reason, because no one is alone for ever if you move out of your comfort zone

Permenant solution to temporary problems

Hanging is super painful and youll have your eyes pop put thats not the sight you want to leave your mom. Or maybe it is in which case go ahead

there’s literally nothing after death. death is fucking scary. Also, why aren’t you curious to see where the future leads?

After a suicide attempt involving me driving my car head first into a brick wall at 120 kilometres an hour, I was in hospital for a long time, I spent about 4 months in there. I would have went crazy in there were it not for the wisdom of my friends, family and everyone else who supported me through that hard time. They never preached answers, but guided me to learn from myself. We don’t need anyone to tell us what to do. Not the government, not the naysayers, not the people who try to bring us down during our lives. We are free to follow our own path. We have the ability to choose our own path – to choose what you think is true – that is what makes us human. There is no book or teacher that will give you the answers, to show you the way, choose your own way. I did my time for my suicide attempt and suicide is just not the answer my dude. Think about it, if you are at your absolute lowest point right now, surely it can only get better from here?

if you do it, and live stream it you will get internet points. and you will live on forever in Yea Forums rekt board if you do it in a crazy like.....suck your own balls till they fall off then turn necrotic

Cause not being alive could be pretty shit. Just get a job and save money then just buy a 1 way ticket somewhere when you have a good bit saved if you feel there isn't anything going for you where you are.

A fresh start might be what you need.

You're 17, I bet you haven't even actually experienced the world, go walking, go on a bike ride past the streets you know, learn new paths. Talk to someone, even for a moment, talk about anything, even if you don't get much of a reaction, you'd have done something less pathetic than whining on the internet about how much of a sad cunt you are.
Just, stop and experience what the world has to offer you, man. Don't be a bitch going through the same routines. Do something new, make better connections with your family.
Either way, can't stop you so if you didn't bother trying anything else, stream it, faggot.

UNDERAGE B&

good do it, now dont wait do it now, your a worthless fuck prolly fat and no one loves you you came here looking for something well you will not find it go die now im serious go die do it noone will miss you not even your family

you sound like a faggot

Should have drove your car head first off a cliff

The oldest trick in the OP newfag rulebook.

>Photoshop a pig's bewbs, on a fake conversation

>Bait b'tards into 'rolling' trips

>go watch traps on xhamster and play with micropenis

How do you know motherfucker

oh man you so tough, i bet you can beat up anyone you want oh man so cool

There are no cliffs around my area, you would think a concrete wall would do the job

He said "could be pretty shit" you fucking imbecile

>there’s literally nothing after death.
I would't be saying that with such certainty as you are.
It might all be simulated according to that theory and the best of us that pull through the test might get uploaded somewhere else.

careful man this guy is a real tough guy i mean super tough, he can beat your ass up

If you're seeking help from Yea Forums, then you should probably just go ahead and do it

I don't you daft cunt, that's why I said could be.

Enjoy the ban faggot.

there. you got your attention. do you feel better now?

uh oh another tough guy he called someone on the internet a cunt he is so strong and not cowardly at all in real life he is a ass kicker sooooo tough

no more posting tonight capthca started

Don't go home. Wander off for a few days without telling anyone.

If when you get home nobody shows any concern that you were missing, acknowledges that you were gone, or even seems to notice, then you can kill yourself.

More likely: someone would care.
Then you can think about that for a while.
Might still decide to kill yourself later, but (pic related)

Attached: NoNeedToRush.jpg (1913x2048, 878K)

Show bussy.

OP is an underage attention-whoring faggot

You couldn't have convinced me seven years ago that I'd be where I am now, especially not with where I was coming from.

You're about to experience the best years of your life, don't miss them!

You can always kill yourself but why go straight to DEFCON 5 or whatever the fuck? Run away from home and see how many people call your phone.

we know user

Your the faggot acting like a Muppet thinking people using any swear word are trying to act tough.

Dude wtf. What a mean little faggot nigger you are

1. There are so much better ways to an hero than a rope.
2. Noone cares so why pussy out instead of being a dick?

what

What a waste. If you gonna die, take down a whole buncha motherfuckers with ya. Death by cop.. quick and painless.

If you wanted to hang yourself, you should've done it before school, you retard.

Attached: 1550551731693.png (655x509, 28K)

Dude, dont do it you still have to find someone to love

Other 17 yr old male user who has thought abt the same thing here. I tried to get w a girl when I was fucked up on pills at a party and she started accusing me of sexual assault afterwards and everyone believes her. I lost every single one of my mates in college, everyone thinks I'm a creep and the majority of people there refuse to be seen with me over a lie.

I know how you feel user, you get angry, sad and feel desperate and disconnected from everyone around you. You think it'd just be a release from all the shit going on in your head if you decided to end it all and hey, there might even be something nice on the other side but you can't be thinking like that. You'll die sad, lonely and angry and that's no way to go out. Keep going user, it gets better I promise.

if you let a hamster crawl up your ass you might reach heaven, guess you got to try it now rite?

Not op, but thank you...

OP here.

Thanks for your advices, they're not something usual friend or psychologist would tell you (even though I tried some of them in the past). I'll try but I can not promise anything.

Been bullied mentally, physically and on the internet for 5 years. In that time I've had a few suicide trials. Cancelled them at literally last moments (e.g. painkillers with alcohol, cut myself, etc.) because I could imagine the pain.

Just because attention-whoring "depressed" people, e.g. "emos", people in need of real help are... well, it's basically better to fake.

Some people look for help in the internet because they have no one to confess IRL, no matter of what and how I was doing at the time.

And to the fags wishing me death: I do not wish it to you. You've your lives.

TL;DR: Thanks for advices and to death wishers: you'd better not be in my situation. I did because I have really nothing except my cat...

Also, stop replying: most of you are not helpful.

dawg everything gets better i promise you add me on discord if u wanna talk

You know you're a pussy. You'd never kill yourself. You love yourself too much. Why else would you be here ramming your bullshit down our throats? Stop wasting time and do something useful you waste of cells. Mother raised you better than to be an attention whore seeking validation online.

Well mate if you're going to kill yourself then you might as well do stuff you're afraid of, like hit on the hottest girls one after another or dress like Pepsi Man and run around.
Eat some chocolate and watch the Dark Seed 1&2 walkthroughs after school. You can always kill yourself later.
I keep on living to spite the people who hate me and have told me or predicted that I'll kill myself. Imagine how happy they'd be if I did. Now why would I want to make them happy?
You should get into fitness too. It feels good, gets you positive attention and spites the haters further.

Go to church tbh

why would I stop you? why do you think anyone cares?

[spoiler]stream please

If you kill yourself you're going straight to hell. Seek Christ and he shall be found

That's what the priest said before he touched me

mr. Ray O' Sunshine

Attached: 1520617516617.jpg (290x290, 54K)

You are having a bad day not a bad life

Just don't go to school anymore, seriously, accept your true nature and find your peace in life. Do something that you enjoy. Dedicate your life to bring down this wicked system instead. Don't harm yourself because you can't solve the problems that THEY created.

At least take someone with you if you're gonna do it. Troll the country by doing a murder suicide for isis

think of every negative, suicidal or depressed thought as your 'inner-bitch'. Realise your inner-bitch is there and its probably going to fight back. Its going to tell you believing you have a inner-bitch is a stupid idea, this is just it fighting back. Realise its there and train it.

You might read this and ignore it, but thats just your inner-bitch keeping you in your shitty situation.

Please don't cry baby, life ain't fair. I was dying and nobody was there. Why everybody act like they care.

youtu.be/3bUYx8h8TwA

So what you're saying is; you're going to kill yourself because you're lonely and you think nobody cares about you? So what's the actual reason you want to die? Loneliness comes and goes as people will constantly enter and exit your life. So being lonely is rarely ever a good reason. The only reason to ever consider suicide is if your life is fucked beyond the point of repair. Killing yourself over emotional bullshit is retarded. If your loneliness is so bad that you want to die, then try to make friends. What have you got lose, right? If you don't want to do that, then you're either being an attention seeking faggot or you're literally too spineless to deal with trivial matters.

>17 year old
Underage b@
MODS MODS MODS MOOOOOOOOOOODS

>be me, OP
>ask people if i should kill myself or not
>most of them say yes
>2 people say don't
>"guess i won't"

checked and
/thread

FUCK SCHOOL

Attached: comfpep.jpg (750x725, 161K)

youtu.be/C9OfBcjyxKY
To set the mood

Especially if I have felt like. this every day since one of my cats died. The one that was pretty dog-like. It was my only friend.