Why are there flat earthers and anti-vaxxers? Are people really that retarded?

Why are there flat earthers and anti-vaxxers? Are people really that retarded?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

seafoodhealthfacts.org/seafood-safety/general-information-patients-and-consumers/seafood-safety-topics/mercury-seafood
ourworldindata.org/vaccination
safeminds.org/news/study-finds-autism-mercury-link-through-elevated-antibodies-to-critical-brain-proteins/
brainstats.com/average-iq-by-country.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LfHEuWaPh9Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>flat earthers and anti-vaxxers
amateur level

Attached: 1551343457962.jpg (1199x661, 84K)

It's a hard thing to swallow, but you live in a world full of morons.

Attached: 0c4.jpg (1024x640, 101K)

I'm pretty sure they are just trolling. In case of anti-vaxxers it's actually IRL trolling with serious physical harm and death involved. So they are actually the troll master-race.

I've met a bunch of crackpot conspiracy theorists. Some might be trolls, but I can 100% say that at least some of them are really believing the most outlandish shit imaginable

that's not really surprising though, because of
most people on earth have no basic understanding of critical thinking, and some have literally no shred of rationality at all.

at that point, there are no brakes on how fast the insanity train can go

flat earth is a perfect example. basic math, like 6th grade trignometry, coupled with a stick in the ground and a tape measure can not only prove that the earth is a globe, but even measure the circumference of the earth. you don't need any more premises, no pills to swallow, nothing.
yet still flat earthers exist.

where do you go from there?

I guess most of them are trolls.
Some even managed to make a buisness on YouTube with this shit.

Some are just dumb and gullible.
Some are straight insane and should get medical attention.

What amazes me is that these people say they think for themselves, are critical and don't trust big corporations, but at the same time they are fully willing to listen to some guy's video with 20 views and trust him.

Basically this.

classifying absolute irrationality as insanity is an insult to insane people

There are billions of people on Earth, millions of them are bound to be idiots.

What is their actual argument for flat earth

the ground seems flat

I can see X place from Y distance and that shoyldbt be possible as according to science there should be Z amount of curvature

Shouldnt* fat fingered that one mb

NASA is a shill and all photos from space are fake

there are no actual pictures from space. all photos from nasa are CGI.

also gravity is bullshit

It’s more of a rebellion against science for being lied to. It’s to piss people off really, if they were lied to or misled at one point in their life then they are not going to believe anything other than the opposition. Take notice how many black people jump on this ship. The thing is there are crazier theory’s closer to truth than the flat earth one they could use to challenge science and the mainstream, but it’s not about knowledge and underground science, it’s just straight follow the leader, even if he’s and idiot.

>Samefagging is obvious samefagging

"Anti-Vaxxers" actually have some valid points that only a brainwashed dolt would argue against. And there's millions of those.

Flat-Earthers are legit retarded, and while some Flat-Earthers are also anti-vaxx, it's because they think lizard people are trying to kill them, whereas most anti-vaxxers just want people to realize that the laziness, greed and avarice pervade the pharmaceutical industry, which frankly, if you have trouble swallowing that concept, then you're more of a retard than the people that at least see that an out of control industry that has more pull in DC than the oil companies is lying to you. Vaccines today are not what they used to be, and unsurprisingly, many vaccine ingredients are made in..... China. A place famous for its quality control and just ethics issues in general.

My take is, reform and genuine review is needed, and instead of falling in step with Pharma propaganda, people would do well to question it. After all, the pharmaceutical industry makes money off of sick people, not healthy ones. No elaborate Illuminati conspiracy required. It's just good old fashioned greed. What way to make more money than sell bunk vaccines that actually make people MORE prone to illness and chronic conditions down the road. You think they wouldn't do that to the masses? Really? The sleight of hand being that since earlier vaccines made did in fact work, piggy banking bunk ones into rotation would make it the scam harder to see, and insulate the products from criticism. Also, its curious that you can't even sue the companies in the case of manufacturing defects for vaccines. Now why would that be? Hm?

The silly conspiracy theory bullshit of lizard people and Illuminati is a smokescreen, an inoculation tactic, if you will. Associate something true with something blatantly false, and the truth will be rejected by virtue of the associated falsehood(s). Hence Pharma shills.

You guys may want to rethink your stance.

I cannot wait for 2020 when Trump loses and we get a fucking president willing to test flat earth. Bible thumping Trumptards need to open their fucking minds

you don't need to be an "anti-vaxxer" to mistrust big pharma corporations

it's a biological and historic fact that vaccines work and prevent uncountable deaths every year.
that doesn't mean that *everything* about how vaccines are produced and distributed is perfect - and I don't think anyone would argue that.

almost any institution of sufficient size gets overrun by power hungry people eventually - this is true for goverments, religious institutions and of course corporations of all kinds (pharma, tech, insurance, .... wherever a lot of money is to be had)
of course this results in corruption and ideological hidden agendas of all kinds - often to the extent of secrets and lies - and actual conspiracies in some cases.

however - one has to differentiate in between empirical facts and concepts on one side, and whatever malicient or simply egoistic people do with them on the other.

of course there's a bunch of unethical shit going on in the area of pharma and medical companies and politics BUT not vaccinating your children because of that is pure irrationality

>Why are there flat earthers
Because it's comforting to think that there's an omnipotent organization keeping you in the dark, rather than the world just being random and pointless and fundamentally unjust and godless

>and anti-vaxxers?
Spurious research in the 80's, coupled with increased screening for and diagnosis of autism created accelerated a hysteria that can't be undone because big pharma has lost all credibility.
Also, even the most rational parent will be even slightly squeamish about introducing a pathogen into your child's body, even if you understand and believe immunization and inoculation works.

Max Weber wrote all about why this is in Politics as a Vocation, he called it 'charismatic authority'

How do you know what empirical facts are when they're holding the key to the file cabinet in the first place? You don't. You only "know" what they tell you. It's not nearly as cut and dry as you're dressing it up.

I'm gonna go with lead fumes in the air or mercury in the water supply.

At least anti-vaxxers are DarWINNING themselves out of the equation.

you can read up on how the human immune system works quite easily. inoculation is a straight forward concept.

in addition to that there's a tremendous amount of historical evidence.

vaccines aren't rocket science. they're just dead viruses that your immune system attacks and therefore creates antibodies for - that can then be quickly used if you ever end up infected by the actual viruses in the wild
(that's obviously explained dumbed down, but not by much)

vaccines in general do work and are the best method humanity has against certain illnesses that could result in full on plagues otherwise (like they did in the past)

again: no one. literally no one is arguining that everything about how vaccines are produced and distributed is perfect. there might be shananigans going on, mostly based on people being greedy for money.

but that's completely unrelated to vaccines as medical methods being the only thing saving us from horrible plagues (especially because human civilization is so connected by air travel now. stuff like measles would spread like crazy if we wouldn't be vaccinated against it)

Most online flatearthers are higher level troll trolling casual trolls.
Flat Earth celebrities on the other hand just keep on playing to keep their status. I presume 5% of the flatearthers are the genuine ones.

Attached: faggot.jpg (983x983, 92K)

People are literally that retarded. We live in an era where information both factual and not is more easily and freely available then any other time in human history. Some people are just to fucking stupid to tell the difference, to research on their own.
It's not just todays generation though it's the last one that should have thought us, why when the vast majority oh what we learn at school has no real life implications past about age 12 are there not lessons on common sense. On how to survive in the world without being fucking retarded (no offence to actual retards I got your backs). People compalin kids are obese but we don't teach them how to cook in school, we take away physical education time. We are so worries about offending others beliefs (religious or personal eg anti Vaxer's)that we forget to teach how to do what it takes to get by. I have no ideas about taxes or how to maintain a budget at home that means I can put a roof over my head and eat. But I can do trigonometry why.

>science
>being lied to

pick one

Most of the flat earthers are trolls tbh

Antivaxers are genuinely that stupid. Typically hippy-dippy 'spiritualists'

Attached: funny-anti-vaxx-memes-11-5c6fe6d75517c__700.jpg (700x620, 301K)

It's possible the two psyops aren't actually related, because some believe one, but not the other.

Earth is round.

Injecting mercury into little kids hurts them.

How are these two positions retarded? I deny Flat Earth, and I am suspicious of vaccinations, because of agonists, SV40 virus, Big Pharma corruption, and various evidence - actual evidence - that is concealed, denied, or hand waved away.

I hope your son gets rubella one day so you can regret your stupidity

>I have no ideas about taxes or how to maintain a budget at home that means I can put a roof over my head and eat. But I can do trigonometry why.

because you're an idiot

doing your taxes or cooking a meal is easy shit that anyone can learn. if you're failing to be an adult and be part of civilization because you can't manage easy shit - you're among the most stupid people on earth.

We teach kids trigonometry and everything else because these are general tools you can use in your life. it's like teaching someone to fish instead of giving him a fish everyday.

we teach our kids critical thinking, logic, mathematics, science and history, because that's what equips them solve whatever problems live throws at them.

if you want specific solutions to specific problems (like being told how to fill out a tax form) then you're too stupid to learn how to fish and keep begging for fishes

OP its as simple as this.

"People want to feel like they are special"

So shit head faggots go out and claim antivaxx or flat earth because that means they are "in the know". They are "special" their ego lets them think they are now above others for "knowing" this secert.

They are pathetic turds who just want to be special turds. Thats it. Thats all. Ignore them and move on.

As a parent I am very cautious about who I let my kids be provided services by. That's as it should be.

Why on Earth would I let known liars, cheats, and greedy scumbags that would apparently do anything no matter how criminal or evil inject unknown shit into my kids?

Mercury is a horrible toxin. It's been used for decades as a preservative in vaccines. They said it was perfectly safe.

They're fucking liars. I don't trust them.

If you look at when vaccines were introduced and when the diseases they vaccinate against began to decline, almost in every case the disease was well under control before the vaccine was introduced.

Hand-washing user. Fucking hygiene did more for human health than all vaccines put together.

When I was a kid I got polio vaccine. It contained a virus, SV 40, that they didn't tell us was in it, and that virus has been shown to cause cancer.

Fuck those evil bastards. I'm not letting them do that to my kids, like they did it to me.

Vaccines helped humanity greatly and they still do in many parts of the world but big business got involved and pushed it to becoming more about business than health.

If you're a grown adult you had about half the amount of injections than the kids today get, yet we live with less diseases than ever before but are introducing new vaccines to the childhood schedule every year.

Simple childhood diseases like chicken pox are being vaccinated against yet everybody knows you get them once and you're immune, very similar story to measles, the current flavour of the month for vaccine marketing. Your immune system is not being allowed to perform its job and the old saying "dont use it, lose it" holds true.

Ask yourself when the last time was you refreshed your vaccine doses because you'll find the majority of adults are not up to date with them and officially are deemed unvaccinated.

I fall into a grey zone where i believe some vaccines are neccessary, some are pure money and others are very dangerous. Some vaccines are given in order to remain politically correct. Babies born to a middle class, crack-whore free household do not need a vitamin k shot at the moment of birth but crack whore babies do. Would make for an awkward assumption for the nurse or the doctor to say: "your baby needs a vitamin k crackwhore shot". Easier to avoid that by giving everybody that shot.

If one day you people have children i would hope you do your own due diligence for the benefit of your kid rather than blindly believing every jab is necessary.

innoculation theory doesn't account for mercury, aluminum, fetal human DNA, and various other agonists, adjuvants, and sketchy shit in vaccines.

Also, how many vaccines do they give kids now? 50? 60? WTF? And why do they want to vaccinate infants for Hep B? Those babies aren't sharing needles, having unprotected sex, or have any risk factors for hep B

It's too much, and too many scams, and now they're trying to make it mandatory to accept strangers provably lying for money injecting pathogens into your kids.

Not. Gonna. Happen.

Not to my kids.

Here is an example if a "special" faggot like i stated here Literally everything cuases. But hand wash macgee thinks he is so smart that he knows more the doctors (who dont work for big phrama and just run their own office).

His ego wont allow him to admit someone might know more about something then him. So ignire doctors. He is special. He is in the know.

He is a dumbass. Ignire him. Move on. Hope his children die before they harm a baby who was to young to be immunized

>hygiene did more for human health than all vaccines put together
You are retarded

Hand washing did not eradicate smallpox from the planet

since you don't base your actions based on rational arguments and evidence - but rather on whoever you choose to trust, I advice you to find a doctor you trust and ask him for his opinion on this

99.9% of doctors will tell you the following:
"vaccines work and are of tremendous importance for modern civilization and there is no good reason for you to not vaccinate your children or yourself - other than certain rare medical conditions, that actually make you dependant on herd immunity and therefore make vaccines even more important"

pharma companies might do some shit but that doesn't mean that everything they do is shit. aspirin works, ibuprofen works, vaccines work.

I sincerely with my whoke heart Hope your kids die before a responsible set of parents lose their own child from a virus your little shits carried due to being to young to be vaccinated.

You are literally making walking time bombs that can hurt and destroy an entire family.

I hope they get sick and die in front of you. It would be a shame that a child dies from your own stupidity. But if one has to i hope its yours.

As a former marine biologist for a state agency, I can state with personal experience that you are retarded.

Who do you think pays scientists? Politicians.

What do you think politicians want for their money?

More money. If you want to keep your career, you make sure your research backs up their political purposes.

because people knows others are dishonest and therefore there is a conspiracy that is destinated solely to hurt them. Like escalating mistrust of others to a point that is crazy

I hope you don't reproduce. That's the best thing you could do for your species, and all life - except for one other thing.

Attached: considerthefollowing.jpg (639x900, 114K)

Good god, you're retarded. You didn't state a single fact that's correct.

A vaccine has a .001% chance of harming your kid. Your misinformation, however, has about a 99% chance. Pick one.

why is it so hard to convince people of your reality?

since when is reality a subjective concept?

you are a shill, ignoring the actual words I wrote and pretending I said something I didn't.

Go earn your shekels somewhere else.

This. 100% this.

Just because you don't fully comprehend something doesn't make it evil.

As for vaccines, they are proven, they just work. No doubt big pharma has made shady moves, but please separate the art from the artist.

I already have 2 kids, both immunized

Neither are any risk of getting avoidable diseases so I sleep well knowing I have provided the best care possible in that regard. I cant understand how antivaxers can risk thier kids health for an idealistic dream tbh.

Attached: a99ce2ef0419cf2864a1cb529ff09556.jpg (272x450, 19K)

Those are some bold claims. Wanna give us a (legitimate, not wacky) source? We can wait.

Are you a doctor? Do you have a degree? A STEM degree?

You will deceive, deflect, erect strawmen, and when push comes to shove, you'll resort to ad hominems.

You mentioned herd immunity. Tell me Sherlock, why are immunized kids at risk for diseases they've been immunized against?

Every trick, ploy, and lie in the book is used to prevent people from examining actual evidence regarding the utility, safety, and efficacy of vaccines, including faking studies, bribing officials, and destroying evidence.

If you want to build confidence in folks concerned about the safety of injecting pathogens and toxic substances into their kids, show some real science. There's actual harm from vaccines, actual deaths happen from them.

What rates from which specific causes? You want people to be reasonable, then provide actual evidence they can reason with.

You won't. You'll just make implications, and in the end you resort to insults.

How could unvaccinated people present a risk to vaccinated people if vaccines work?

I would like to point out that your vicious and evil wishes don't come from me, but from within you. That's who you are: someone who'd wish that horror on innocent children.

You are a disease.

well, generally yes - but these special turds can actually kill your child or start whole plagues due to irrational crackpot opinions

Attached: FB_IMG_1549341980524.jpg (750x508, 29K)

That's a number pulled out of your ass.

Post sauce or BTFO as a shill.

Children aren't able to be vaccinated until they are 12 months old and they aren't fully vaccinated until 4 or 5.

It's your filthy children that the community needs to avoid until this process is completed.

Maybe because it's not their bodies at risk so they don't feel as threatened? Most, if not all of those people have been vaccinated so the risk isn't theirs.

Or they are right and vaccines cause autism which in this case would explain why they are complete morons and decided to put their kids at risk by not providing the healthcare they deserve?

so, my statement that the business is corrupt, that mercury is a dangerous toxin that pharma companies and doctors lied for decades about, that cancer causing viruses and various other nasty shit that has nothing to do with innoculation is 'not understanding'?

No, you're shilling, and using shill tricks to sway the folks who don't have the data.

All those things I mentioned are fucking evil

Just like shills.

When i was in trade school there was a nigger in my class who honestly tried to champion the flat earth idea one time and the teacher was just like "but we only need radio towers because radio waves can't travel well through the ground, so the curvature means that a radio tower has a limited range. On a flat earth one single radio tower of sufficient height could cover the world."

The nigger also believed that white people were "invented by yakub, an evil black alien genius with a jimmy neutron head who wanted to make the most evil creature imaginable"

This nigger once saw the gadsden flag on a license plate (the don't tread on me flag) and asked "ay mayne is dat some kinda racist thing? I see lotsa white people have it"

I hate black people

>Tell me Sherlock, why are immunized kids at risk for diseases they've been immunized against?

you really don't understand the concept of herd immunity.

sad

>How could unvaccinated people present a risk to vaccinated people if vaccines work?
you can only vaccinate children when they reach a certain age, meaning that they could get infected before that.
there are also certain medical conditions that affect the immune system that makes it impossible to get vaccinated

this is generally not a big problem in a community where people that can get vaccinated actually get vaccinated. this is called herd immunity. but as soon as the percentage of vaccinated people falls the risk for a plague shoots up faster and faster

I really hope you're just a troll

Attached: 1527865400511.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Are you seriously claiming ignorance of mercury being used as a preservative in vaccines for decades?

Who in the fuck is going to trust you for advice about vaccine safety?

It's then a question of how you define science. The dictionary definition is empirical fact, proven repeated and predictable patterns.

If's it's 'paid-for science', it's transparent how they spin it, anyone with an ounce of sense sees right through it. Just enough yeses for the yes men, I suppose.

For example, 97% of scientists can attest to and prove that climate change is real, and happening. The outlying 3% are so nakedly purchased, they might as well be dollar whores, for all the integrity and respect they elicit.

ah, the tin-foil antisemitism comes out. figures.

There is mercury in estuarine caught crabs. You get a higher dose of mercury from a seafood marinara you fucking imbecile

I don't agree with that guy about vaccines and I'm on your side of the debate but you being a smug faggot and nitpicking his choice of insult isn't exactly a rebuttal. I hear tumblr provides good protection from mean words :'^(

literally everything's poison in a high enough dose

a big spoon of salt will kill a child
for fucks sake, even drinking too much water will kill you

That's an actual lie.

Children are vaccinated at birth. There's actual proposals to begin in utero vaccinations - before babies are even born.

While there are windows of opportunity in which children who haven't been vaccinated yet can catch an illness, those are not the cases now in the news are they user?

No, a lot of the measles cases are kids who were vaccinated. They caught the measles user. How could that be if vaccines work perfectly?

Nothing works perfectly. Nothing is perfectly safe. Soothing doesn't always work perfectly. In fact, in this case, it just makes me less trusting of you.

Go soothe a bitch. I ain't one.

There's no such thing as a toxic substance, just a toxic dose. You might want to sit down for this, but doctors and pharmacists kinda know what they're doing. The mercury content is at a non-toxic dosage. Christ even plutonium in theory, if at an extremely low ppm, would not be at a toxic level.

As for all this cavalier use of the word 'evil', well that's ironic, because putting your kids, and other people's kids, in mortal danger, due to a fundamental lack of understanding fuelled by woo, what would you call that?

The process isn't completed until 4 or 5, at the 3rd booster. You are a weirdo

Now you're lying about science.

Science is not empirical fact. Science is a method of disproving hypotheses that are false. Nothing is ever proved to be a fact in science.

You can only ever prove something is not a fact.

>there’s no such thing as a toxic substance

Got there before me, but yes, this

>just a toxic dose
That's right, just a toxic dose. Pay attention.

You make a bold claim.

Got evidence?

No?

Just more implications, insinuations, and ad hominems soon.

Hes right you know

>Nothing works perfectly. Nothing is perfectly safe.
correct. that's why you choose the option with the best expected utility (odds of positive outcome relative to the amount of positive outcome)

therefore vaccines

So, my understanding then is injecting mercury into kids is fine, because it's not toxic salt, or water, right?

seafoodhealthfacts.org/seafood-safety/general-information-patients-and-consumers/seafood-safety-topics/mercury-seafood

Here is your ad-hominem: you are a top tier retard

please talk to literally ANY FUCKING DOCTOR
unless you also claim that every(!) doctor is part of some conspiracy

the point

/
/

(you)

I'd call implying that if I don't just believe the Voodoo doctor in the white coat that injecting mercury into my kid is perfectly fine, in fact better than not doing it, is cavalier, courting disaster, and reckless evil.

Because it is.

jesus fucking christ, you are retarded.

by the same logic you'd have to only let your kids onto the streets with gas masks, because the carbonmonoxide from your stupidly large american cars is a toxic substance.

not in that dose you say?

oh

Attached: 1551244206900.jpg (3546x2123, 1.82M)

no, my claim is that you don't understand what the meaning of the word 'poison' is

Ah! the ad hominems surface.

That's a shill tactic. Not an argument.

Why didn't you answer about the kids who've been vaccinated getting measles?

That's a shill tactic too.

Two out of three user.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

yawn.jpg

Attached: 1551245917324.jpg (1028x794, 188K)

>Why didn't you answer about the kids who've been vaccinated getting measles?

vaccines may not work 100% of the time, but reduce the risk significantly. how about that?

do you raw dog your wife since the pill is also only 99% safe?

Attached: 75 vs 120 thousand ft.jpg (480x480, 49K)

>Voodoo doctor
Christ, get a grip

Yes. Yes they are...

>Can I get the measles if I've already been vaccinated?
>Answer From James M. Steckelberg, M.D.

>It's possible, but very unlikely. The combination measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) vaccine is a two-dose vaccine series that effectively protects against all three viruses.
>In fact, more than 93 percent of people who get the first dose of MMR develop immunity to measles. After the second dose, about 97 percent of people are protected.

but hey, because it's just 97% and not 100% that must mean that vaccines are bullshit, right?

From that picture they both look flat to me especially the one on the right

This dude is going places

How do you ascertain odds? You examine data.

Where's the data? Obfuscated.

Why?

Because there's problems with it. Various vaccines provide practically zero utility. All vaccines do harm. How much harm?

Don't pull a number out of your ass. Show the numbers, and let people understand the actual risks and potential rewards. That's not happening.

What's happening is that you're trying to make it mandatory that sketchy corrupt pharma companies inject pathogens and other crap into kids.

Do what you want to your own kids. You won't do it to mine.

I skipped my second round in school to go take a nap. good to know i still have a 93% chance of being immune.

Ok, where's the data on mercury from vaccinations to compare it to?

Can't make a comparison without both user.

I do talk to my doctors. They do a better job than you of shilling because they're paid better for it.

When was the last time you got a junket to Aruba for being a shill user?

My doctor gets one every year if enough of her patients are fully vaccinated.

In australia they have recently legislated vaccines. They aren't mandatory, but your child wont be allowed to attend public schools or receive any welfare.

This has been universally commended, except from the vocal lunatic fringe who just have to suck it up really.

normally, I wouldn't care what the fuck you do with your own health - or even with that of your child (although it certainly sucks that children die because of stupid parents)

but in this case, your ignorance and irrationality can kill other people too and that's unacceptable

please, please, talk to a fucking doctor about this.
if you end up not being convinced for whatever reason. talk to another doctor. as long as it fucking takes.

innocent people are at risk because of people like you

Not an argument. Just another tactic.

You're awfully good at avoiding facts, making implications, insinuating people that disagree with you are faggots, and then just insulting them.

Just like a paid shill. Wow. Kinda makes you think...

So you're saying CO is good for kids?

Like the mercury in vaccines?

DarWINNING

Feeling sleepy? You should get some rest user.

Cool, where's my paycheck for stating proven facts? Sounds like a easy gig.

Welp, I guess arguing with simpletons is like wrestling a pig. You both get covered in shit, but the pig actually likes shit.

And what are the rates of harm caused by mercury, aluminum, fetal human cells, and the other adjuvants in vaccines?

I mean, you've quoted some guy who can only be an authority because he's got a title, that Measles vaccines are 97% effective.

So how harmful are they?

There's two sides to every act: pro and con.

Don't con me by only discussing the pro.

That's a tactic.

let me get this straight

doctors are generally people that have very stressful jobs with incredible amounts of responsibility, shit working hours and get underpaid relative to the amount of studying and work that goes into becoming a doctor. the general reason people do this anyway, is because they want to make peoples life better

... yet you claim that doctors of all people are greedy money grabbers? wtf?

do you really need to get explained the cons of getting infected with measles?

No data? Nothing?

Just more insults and insinuations, sweeping generalizations and appeals to authority.

KK. Gotcha. I can feel what you're cooking user, and there's a reason for the way you're arguing.

Every.Fucking.Time.

Give it a try and you might find out.

>You're awfully good at avoiding facts
Said the anti-vaxxer. OK.

Also, you're using the word 'tactic' as a crutch. I do not think it means what you think it means. Either way, it just indicates that your 'argument'* is a barely intact fallacy.

* Read: 'hysterical woo'

OMG cry more snowflake

here are your numbers
ourworldindata.org/vaccination

also, ad hominem is only a logical fallacy if it's not true.
you, are in fact, a total idiot

Hoo boy. You're playing the poverty card with doctors?

I'm literally laughing out loud now. Holy fuck user.

Wait. I mean maybe you're not in the US, but in some third world shithole. Wouldn't be so funny there, except that doctors in third world shitholes are relatively wealthy compared to the general population.

But, hey, good job not answering the point, and deflecting again. You do that on almost every post user. It's like you get paid each time you do, you're so intent on it.

You are really so bad at understanding what you read that you are unable to grasp I asked for the data on how much harm is caused by vaccinations?

>deflecting again
he said, while deflecting again

So let's get to the heart of the matter. What makes you feel as if you know better than actual health professionals? What do you think gives you the right to endanger yours and others children?

Answer plainly, with no tinfoil nuttiness, thanks in advance.

Since it's provably false that I lack intelligence, stating I am an idiot is definitively an ad hominem.

What does that make you?

You are bringing it up, how about you show some harm from vaccination stats. From somewhere reputable like a Medical Journal or mainstream magazine.

>This nigger once saw the gadsden flag on a license plate (the don't tread on me flag) and asked "ay mayne is dat some kinda racist thing? I see lotsa white people have it"
So he wasn't a complete moron.

Why do I need qualifications to make my own decisions user? Why do you imply that failing to trust people in positions of authority is a wrong, and harmful to myself and others?

Why can you only make insinuations, cast shade, and are completely unable to provide actual data on how many people are harmed in what ways by having toxic heavy metals injected into them while they are infants with developing immune systems?

I don't need to prove shit to you.

>Since it's provably false that I lack intelligence

are you really so delusional as to think I or some other Yea Forums faggot is getting payed for trying to get basic facts into your thick head?

I'm intent on trying because innocent people (not even including your children) are at risk from your actions

if your child gets the fucking measles and infects some kindergarten age neighbor child with it, that then infects pretty much everyone at the kindergarten - many could die.

and while it's sad enough that your own child could die from this - the fact that completely unrelated and innocent children would die based on your stupidity alone is just not acceptable

You see Satan, I don't need to prove anything at all. That's not how science works. We already had that discussion. You claim it's perfectly safe. I claim I don't believe injecting mercury and pathogens into kids is perfectly safe.

I don't have to prove shit. You have to disprove that injecting shit into kids does harm, or does less harm than not injecting them.

A substantiated claim (not proven, but sauced) has been made that vaccine for measles is 97% effective. So, to make a reasonable judgment as to whether it's desirable to get the vaccine we need to compare it to the harm caused by the vaccine.

No bullshit. Just post actual data with sauce, so reasonable people can reason based on facts.

No more insinuations, appeals to authority, strawmen, or implications implying impishly. No more insults. Just what you believe are actual facts with sauce.

You realize when you're dogmatically against people and claim that there's no risk to something, it allows the people who make money off those things to hide the risk factors without anyone noticing.

Attached: 1496175472577.gif (630x346, 1.75M)

I do not believe you are paid to shill the truth user.

It is provable that faggots are paid to shill on Yea Forums. There is a list of devices used to impress rubes, and you're clearly familiar with those techniques, and applying them in this discussion.

It is what it is.

read
there's tons and tons of data of many different and independent sources linked in there

Nope. There is piles of evidence that vaccinations work. Google smallpox and read the first paragraph.

If you think they shouldn't be used, tell us why.

Alright, Satan.

Nobody here is insinuating or implying anything. You're using crutch-words again. We're flat out telling you that you are a cretin, and are interested to hear why you recklessly endanger others through stubborn ignorance.

Dont forget that doctors want you to be sick. They would be pretty stupid and poor if not

>Satan
Aren't you the guy having a tantrum about ad-hominem attacks?

Geebus

Fail. The internet is full of data.

Specific data. Not the damn encyclopedia.

You have no idea where you might find any attempts to quantify how much harm is caused by which vaccines, because that's completely contrary to your mission, which is to ridicule people unable to be browbeaten, so that others seeing your victims being humiliated will cower in fear of your tactics.

Well, that's not working, so you need to actually provide data, otherwise you are incapable of supporting your argument.

Either science or shill. What you imply does not affect the facts. However, your methods of debate are facts user.

It is as obvious as balls on a faggots face that you aren't trying to use factual evidence to support a reasonable understanding. What is obvious is that you have a handbook for shills, and your supervisor is pointing to this, or that, while you are getting BTFO by a 12 year old kid.

I don't think you'll get that raise you want.

There are other careers user, useful ones that don't contribute to the marxist destruction of Western values your current position does.

Oh, tell your supervisor if you get the raise he can pop your cherry. Usually works in those kinds of jobs.

Good luck user. Given your skill level, and the material you're working with, you're gonna need all the luck you can get.

ok, I'll bite
here's a bit of info for you

some countries like the UK for example don't reccommend the smallpox vaccine anymore - because we effectively erradicated smallpox. this alone should make you think about your lunatic claims that doctors want money more than their patients health.
the smallpox vaccine is regarded as safe, only 52 out of a million cases result in significant side effects, but yes, that needs to be taken into account and because many generations have properly vaccinated everyone who could, we now have erradicated one horrible disease from this planet and finally don't need that vaccine anymore

One outlier does not big data make.

You can scroll up and see some data another user posted showing exactly what I claimed earlier: most vaccines were introduced long after better hygiene (and other factors) largely had controlled the disease.

Innoculation and immunization are mechanisms that work. That's not even the issue here. No one was injected with mercury during the 18th Century. Injecting people with mercury is bad, and injecting infants whose immune systems are still developing with mercury more than three dozen times before they're five is fucking evil.

It's unnecessary, and mercury is not a disease. You're not gonna convince me that injecting my kids with mercury is gonna save them from fucking measles you autist.

The vaccine industry is out of control and anyone who trust any of those corrupt faggots to inject nasty pathogens and toxic waste in their kids arms is a total tool.

Fuck off.

Dumbass, it's not even mercury, it's methylmercury. Get your shit straight.

>anyone who trust any of those corrupt faggots to inject nasty pathogens and toxic waste in their kids arms is a total tool.
Now you are getting hysterical. wow

You are so desperate to be right that it is clouding your judgement

Earth is demonstrably level, Friend.

Attached: 1548988866764.jpg (1080x1061, 202K)

>Still believing in flat Earth
>Still believing spherical earth
>Not living on a glove
You all like to sneer and scoff at those holding archaic beliefs. Now you know how I feel. You deserve your fate.

Why is this so hard to believe? We've been lied to for centuries

Attached: b6otFshhUrqaBKuKLAHvhufIQOb8J-HPgGFGZZ0mEZs.jpg (955x768, 109K)

user I ... I just.. I can't even grasp what it is you think you'll accomplish by claiming methylmercury is some whole other thing. Or thimerasol.

Given you occasionally pull some specific and esoteric fact like methylmercury being the specific form of mercury in many vaccines, it is obvious that there are a great many facts at your disposal.

But, you aren't using those facts to establish actual safety data which would be useful to faggots trying to understand how best to protect their kids, which they fucking love more than their own dicks. That's all they want user, is actual facts so they can do what is good and right for their kids.

What you're doing instead, post after post after post, is insinuate, appeal to authority, stand up strawmen, and imply I am incapable of reason, and that therefore I am wrong.

The burden of proof is on you. You're not making a serious effort to support that burden, but instead using every shill tactic in the book to convince people to inject toxic shit into their kids.

I hear Ambien can help you sleep even when the terrible guilt is so distracting you don't even want to shut your eyes.

woah!

>Injecting people with mercury is bad
by that logic eating bananas should be bad too - because bananas are radioactive to a somewhat significant degree (at least compared to most other foods)

also - it's not the point to inject anyone with preservatives. those are in there because the vaccine wouldn't be able to get delivered otherwise. and the dosage is not high enough to result in any poisoning - see banana example. but based on other posts you seem to not understand what the term 'poison' means ... literally everything is poison - it's the dosage that varies

>No one was injected with mercury during the 18th Century
wow

I bet you are great fun at parties

I'm glad. We have free flu shots, too. Of course nothing is free and we're paying for it via taxes, but still.

That would be something. Stupid people.

Don't worry threads like these are are always bombarded in the beginning by shills and are created to gas light the casual person reading the thread sowing seeds of doubt to anyone questioning his or hers reality.

Attached: 1541659906768.jpg (750x897, 323K)

You say, while addressing none of user's questions...

I agree HEIL HAPAS THE CONTINENT

>Why do I need qualifications to make my own decisions user?

but whether it is beneficial to vaccinate or not is not "your decision". you are not answering the question

>your pic

Proves the earth is flat, yes?

so do you let your kids out on the street without gas masks?
if yes, do you think its harmful? if so, why are they outside?

shows no grasp of gravity

who would win?

$20,000,000,000/year government budget
or ONE TALL AMATEUR BOI

I don't believe in pseudoscience

Attached: fbf3fd3f9af7842838ab00ae966d5ee4.gif (482x482, 1.25M)

>shows no ability to greentext

Hm. Sorry, this is a different user here. I'm afraid the others have died of lethal amounts of exposure to your stupidity. And this is just the first in what will surely be a long, long list of deaths caused by you... Assuming, of course, you haven't already killed someone inadvertently à la stupidity.

So you're saying that because they can't get enough stupid people to keep vaccinating their kids for a disease that's extinct to make it worth doing financially, we should trust them.

Oh yeah, and again with the implying lunacy for not simply agreeing everything is fine when you want to force people to accept injecting mercury into their children.

Yeah, that'll work. Try that.

Great strawman about doctors being the machiavellian madmen behind the big pharma scheme to push vaccines through the roof so they can profit more. Doctors know where the butter on their bread comes from, and some of the push vaccines really hard. Not all doctors aren't tools. But all doctors went to school for 24 years or more to make good money, and this is the system they have to make money in.

And smallpox is one disease, and it does show that innoculations can work, and prevent illness. But it's not HPV, Hep B, measles, mumps, or fucking syphilis.

Did you know that numerous big medical schools, like Harvard, the Mayo clinc, Johns Hopkins, etc., intentionally infected thousands of people with syphilis in Guatemala for decades?

Smeared it in the eyes of mental patients, beneath the forskins of poor people, and injected it into prostitutes. Those noble doctors, so intent on doing good for the world, reasearching vaccines and disease.

Yeah, we can trust them. It'd be lunacy not to, right user?

Attached: johnshopkinsyph.jpg (765x400, 54K)

>he doesn't get the 666 response and thinks it's an ad hominem
Aren't you the guy missing obvious jokes and conventional Yea Forums culture?

It demonstrates basic fluid mechanics. The picture more or less disproves the theory that Earth is a sphere.

I'm actually a retired pimp user.

How can Earth be flat when it's so full of FAT ROUND ASSES?!

CHECKERMADE, ASBESTOS

Attached: hitler_rages_about_things.png (665x400, 307K)

Bad troll is bad

Attached: 1537074340177.jpg (540x540, 17K)

How do we inoculate against this menace?!

It sure is my decision user. I don't need any qualifications to do my fucking duty to my family.

Try another tactic. That one didn't work.

>just because I take 250mg of cyanide doesn't mean that it's toxic. It's not enough to kill you!

>gravity requires a globe
Lol. How's high school doing?

So, the comparison is between the environment that literally surrounds us has hazards that we cannot avoid and deliberately injecting known toxic metals and pathogens into our children.

Try another tactic user. That one didn't work.

gravity requires mass.

Kinda like child's play to spot these mofos.

I could say the same about you globe heads.

Attached: FB_IMG_1550856113181.jpg (1356x960, 65K)

>flat earthers
Mainly just people stuck in their teenage edgy retard stage, trying to be edgy and kewl and trolly, but really are just retards.

>anti-vaxxers
Retards. Completely and utterly. But then again, who with a fully functional brain would get their political leadership from JENNY FUCKING MCCARTHY!? Who, with even a semi-functional common sense gland, would take ANYTHING she has to say seriously!?

Attached: 34345871_1709644819156796_8634346817288404992_n.jpg (720x480, 22K)

it is your decision to vaccinate or not. but that means withholding health benefits from them, because your decision nit to doesnt change the fact it would be better to do it.

your tactic doesn't work

Wasn't making a quotation or telling a story. Why would I greentext unless I was a newfag trying to show off?

I actually have the perfect innoculant for all of you shills. One application of a perfectly safe lead pill to the back of your head will completely render you immune to what you claim is stupidity for your entire life

It's perfectly safe user. You can trust me. I'm a doctor. It's super effective!

Lol do you actually believe the people who you deem "flat earthers" think that shitty image has any relevancy and is not just a meme propagated to make the casual on looker scoff and never look critically into the topic again?!

> they can't get enough stupid people to keep vaccinating their kids for a disease that's extinct
you do understand that smallpox is extinct primarily because of the vaccine, do you?

>But it's not HPV, Hep B, measles, mumps, or fucking syphilis
no, but the posted link further up has data for exactly that. multiple sources.
the reason I've posted that example about smallpox is to show you that potential harms of vaccines are in fact taken into account (because you claim the opposite). these side effects are generally slight and rare, but if they eventually outweigh the benefit because the disease is gone (smallpox is one such example) doctors stop giving them out.

>rest of your post
red herring
also - no one claimed that all doctors, all pharme corps or all politicians are saints and can do no wrong. obviously there are evil people out there - but that's no argument against a medical method that literally everyone (99.9%) of doctors and other people with any idea of biology and medicine, regard as one of the most important things humanity does to keep horrible diseases at bay

how much money would an amateur photographer have to spend to take that picture?

You haven't established whether there's a net benefit to the dozens of vaccines you are trying to make it mandatory to inject into my kids.

Call me a troll all you want. You can't disprove objective reality lol. And no you don't win because you say gravity.

It's all in the details, my friend. We are not injecting live pathogens into children, they are dead. (Usually inactivated via heating, though there are other methods I can't recall at the moment.) And 'known toxic metals', perhaps toxic in large quantities, but harmless in small doses. Certainly harmless in the miniscule amounts present in vaccines.

Yes, and mass doesn't require a globe.

You could even have a gravity well without traditional gravity. Any sufficiently accelerated object becomes indistinguishable from one with gravity,

meh, you're a lost cause. you don't deserve my attention. I have better things to do that discussing with someone who accuses me of using a tactic as a cheap tactic

>half of them
I feel like those totals have been upped since whenever Carlin made that quote, because people are definitely getting more wholesale stupid than ever, thanks to the internet. Turns out ignorance is more contagious than knowledge.

Gravity

Checkmate, flat heads

>Yes, and mass doesn't require a globe.
The point continues to elude you. Why do you think gravity is unidirectional?

Attached: 1545354385085.gif (360x290, 402K)

>doesn't know to greentext

Non religious antivaxers are genuinely unstable scary people. Methylmercury does not function like regular mercury, trace amounts (similar to vaccines) are found in food and even the fucking soil. I tnought you were going to claim vaccines gave you autism or something, rather than just spew nonses spaced out like you're on reddit.

Any way, if better hygiene and sanitation can get rid of so many diseases, why has each vaccine-preventable disease been controlled at a different time – yellow fever (1905), polio (1979), smallpox (1980), measles (2000), neonatal tetanus (2000), congenital rubella syndrome (2004), respiratory diphtheria (2009)?

If a president is fucking retarded enough to give the time of day to such a stupidly inane experiment the shouldn't be fucking president cunt.

You DID claim it was lunacy to question the obvious complete dedication and selfless labor in poverty of doctors, who only want to serve man.

And you are deflecting from the point. Smallpox was innoculated against by smearing pussy scabs from cattle in open wounds, not by injecting the kinds of bullshit you're trying to make mandatory now.

The Johns Hopkins issue isn't a red herring. They were injecting people with fucking syphilis and telling them something else. You want me to just 'trust doctors' to inject my kids with stuff that's definitely bad for them.

You want to make it mandatory.

THIS IS THE ENTIRE ISSUE.

Not to mention as evil as you may think some doctors pharacologists are, they still need people to get vaccinated to not die as well.

Yes

You are fucking stupid. Name the last time you were directly affected by a vaccination you got.

Your level of ignorance is cute.

Attached: 1539312394140.gif (480x358, 1.16M)

So you dont trust john hopkins because of experiments done prewar? Before we even knew what a vaccine was?

Different user here. Don't think anyone here is necessarily arguing for mandatory vaccinations. More so, they're trying to convince you that vaccines aren't harmful. Or at the very least, that they do more good than harm.

if other children are 97% immunue, how is it a significant risk to others?

You make a lot of claims with soothing language. You use harmless, and safe a lot.

That's exactly what was done in the Johns Hopkins syphilis scandal.

You want to make it mandatory that Americans have to let their children be injected - without any accountability to the manufacturers, doctors, or anyone that does something like injecting pure fucking autism into my kid.

Not.Fucking.Happening.

I don't care what implications you imply, or how soothing your words are. This is not your meat to treat.

>t. high school physics education
Gravity only points inward because the space-time tensor deforms in a specific way around mass objects such that potential energy is minimzed the lower one gets in a gravity well. However, it would be equally valid for a flat earth design of gravity to exist were the space-time geometry different.

Haha, that's my line!

>how is it a significant risk to others?
Well it's a huge risk to the 3% who don't retain immunity. It's not that you've got a 3% chance of not being immune, it's that you either are or aren't, and 1 in 33 isn't, despire immunization. The greater number of immunizations, the lower the odds the germ finds this person.

>we

Also, millions of American children were injected with SV40, a live virus shown to be associated with increased cancer risk.

read the thread. herd immunity. there are kids who are not yet fully immunized and those with conditions that can't be and are dependent on the others being immune

You realize there's more than one theory of gravity right?

>half are dumber than average
>more than half are below average
You certainly fall into the below average group, but it's still just half. Learn what "average" means, moron.

Don't like the consequences of your actions, execute different actions. Not my fault you're a shill.

Half of people will always be stupider than the average person. That literally can't ever change

>If the universe were shaped entirely different, gravity would work the way I pretend it does
Sure, okay.

Attached: p3zEtxM.png (500x533, 66K)

durr

Wow! OK! So all of a sudden, because I'm using the same tactics as some other shady guy did in the past, everything I say is invalid? I mean, you don't dismiss politicians who HAPPEN to be great public speakers like Hitler was. Why dismiss me?

what about this?

also there are constantly new children, that 3% fluctuates. The more children it spreads to the more chance it has a mutating.

>Tuskegee Experiment

Your assumptions are your own, and do not reflect on me. Your ad hominems are obvious failures to bring superior bantz.

Suck it.

Don't worry you still made your shekels off that reply!

Attached: ixSdAMb.gif (501x504, 11K)

The syphalis experiments werent even that shady, not for the 1930s, far worse things happened during the war.

Nice poisoning the well. Just look at the actual data about when each vaccine was introduced, and see whether the vaccine was actually responsible for the miracle cure.

The data is the fucking data.

Ah. Very good point. Context is important.

Can someone tell me the angle behind this shill thread? Did the person making it, have the intention of being annoyingly pro vaccine/flat earth all along? Why combine them into one shill? Is he trying to make double the money, or stay afloat>

>You want me to just 'trust doctors'
at this point, I only want you to find ANYONE you trust that also happens to be a doctor or has any expertise in that field, and let them explain it to you.
I can say this, because every doctor will tell you the same. wether or not vaccines work and are a good idea is not a topic of debate in the medical community.

unless, of course, you trust literally nobody. in which case
a) you must live a fun live in your self sustaining bunker
b) you can still read up on medicine and understand the biological processes better. it's very evident you have knowledge gaps. I don't even mean that in any bad way, this is a matter of fact. you seem to believe that certain things are "bad" - without taking a look at why they are used and what effects they actually have (or rather don't have) in certain dosages.

the banana example is actually pretty good
everything with carbon in it is radioactive. certain things more than others. some activities, like flying in an airplane or of course getting an xray, also result in getting a lot of radiation. that radioactive radiation (especially gamma radiation) is a significant cause for cancer is something I hope I don't have to explain to you.
but that doesn't mean that these activities are "bad" and that we should stop eating bananas

Here

>Perhaps the best evidence that vaccines, and not hygiene and nutrition, are responsible for the sharp drop in disease and death rates is chickenpox. If hygiene and nutrition alone were enough to prevent infectious diseases, chickenpox rates would have dropped long before the introduction of the varicella vaccine, which was not available until the mid-1990s. Instead, the number of chickenpox cases in the United States in the early 1990s, before the vaccine was introduced in 1995, was about four million a year. By 2004, the disease incidence had dropped by about 85%.

Nice self-portrait.

You cannot personally see space-time or how it behaves visually at the macro scale.

>the miracle cure
vaccines don't cure.

the point remains valid. why did improved hygiene not lead to improvement with all these diseases at the same time? explain this logically

and why does hygiene not affect other diseases, where there is no vaccine available yet?

Americans didn't learn to wash themselves until the nineties ;)

So you will take 2 different mathematical explanations of how something works in objective reality as opposed to using your common senses to deduce the reasons why objects fall or rise is due to there respective density/buoyancy and the medium in which the object is surrounded in?

Pre war? Do the research. The lawsuits are just beginning. IIRC the first lawsuit was 2015.

Not even pre Syrian war. Of course they were doing this for decades.

Now, you've been shilling that smallpox was cured by science of innoculation, and those innoculations began in the FUCKING 17th Century. Now you're trying to claim Johns Hopkins and Harvard didn't know what vaccines were in the 21st Century?

And that we should grant these businesses the power to inject our kids mandatorily?

That didn't work user. I'm having a lot of fun here, but I've got to go. There's been an accident and I'm needed in ER.

I hope I've contributed to your training. You needed it.

>millions of American children were injected with SV40, a live virus shown to be associated with increased cancer risk.

For a 5-6 year period in the 1950s, millions of children we're spared the risks of polio with vacinnes that may still have contained some live SV40, which was later shown to fuse with hamster DNA and elevate cancer risk in hamsters. Since 1960 this has not been a risk, and studies question the cancer risk in humans, primarily because in most situation SV40 does not fuse with human cells in a way that causes cancers.

1935 was the trial start date you imbecile.

>he can't even spell inoculant

before you go answer me piss.

As a shill do you really believe in either topics?

Attached: that shit is quack.jpg (200x200, 11K)

I hope you never go to the hospital for anything or you're a fucking hypocrite

Attached: 1547982613112.png (736x1012, 494K)

Of course not you low functioning ludite.

Good day losers.

You fucking anti-vaxxing faggots need to stop bending the truth. It's not fucking deadass mercury you twat wad. It's known as Thimerosal and it's a mercury based preservative, NOT STRAIGHT MERCURY. You anti-vaxxers love anecdotal and shit.
>They're fucking liars. I don't trust them.
What have they done to you directly? Again another isolated incident you fucking bag head.
>If you look at when vaccines were introduced and when the diseases they vaccinate against began to decline, almost in every case the disease was well under control before the vaccine was introduced.
If you got a polio vaccine like you said you'd understand that back in the early 20th century polio killed THOUSANDS of kids before vaccination. You are either a top-tier troll or fucking autistic you vile cunt user.

Uh oh. The ER? I hope you're lying. If I were involved in an accident, I'd rather take my chances and go untreated than be anywhere near you.

Not saying "vaccines cause autism". But what do people think of the claim that these diseases were already in remission without vaccines, instead with just generally improving public healthcare personal cleanliness?

>objects fall or rise is due to there respective density/buoyancy and the medium in which the object is surrounded in
While true, this has nothing to do with gravity. Gravity works regardless of density/bouyancy.

Attached: 1545736232298.webm (400x400, 519K)

>ayo hol up mayne da yu nighted stay is raycis

You are a moron. You deserve a painful death and i wish i could give it to you.

Attached: radcliffe.png (613x613, 479K)

As stated earlier in this thread that notion is utterly ridiculous, but chicken pox in the 90s is a clear example of it being untrue.

That's right. Look up 'dosage'.

>That's exactly what was done in the Johns Hopkins syphilis scandal.
>You want to make it mandatory that Americans have to let their children be injected - without any accountability to the manufacturers, doctors, or anyone that does something like injecting pure fucking autism into my kid.

In the 1940s, the federal government exposed inmates in Guatemala to syphilis and other bacterial deseases and sought out orphans and others that were exposed to the same and used them in studies of ways to reduce the spread of these diseases. Since that time rigorous rules and standards have been created regarding human studies that would not allow this sort of practice to occur.

Also, vaccines don't cause autism.

>Also, vaccines don't cause autism.
B-b-b-b-b-but MUH CORRELATION

Something would have to continue to accellerate to higher and higher speeds for it to feel like gravity. The slightest lowering in just the accelleration (let alone raw speed) would fling people into the sky. Unless the earth's speed can exponentially grow even past lightspeed, that wouldn't work.

I thought you'd left for the ER faggot.

You said exactly that you fucking cuck. You said quote
>Hand-washing user. Fucking hygiene did more for human health than all vaccines put together.
You said those exact words you fucking imbecile shut up and die with your rabies infested children you ignorant mother fucker

There is going to always be an opposing factor. It's human nature. It's just more public because of the internet.

tbh that experiment can just as well be used to say that the sun is moving. So no, that's not a valid argument.

The fundamental problem for all flat earthers, is that they cant grasp the concept of gravity.

You misunderstand. My post was agreeing with you, and ridiculing what idiots like this one is doing:

So what your saying is gravity is strong enough to hold the trillions of tons of water on earth but weak enough to let insects fly and gases rise? Lol sounds a lot like pseudo science to me, especially when there is no way for you to practical demonstrate any of your claims.

It's interrupting cellular respiration regardless of dose. ~300mg is about what it takes to fully kill someone. It is lethal at this dose, but toxic at any dose at all. Please stop playi g dumb for (you)s, I'm phoneposting from the shitter, amd.the thread takes long enough to scroll through

soz

Attached: 1550511727523.png (408x701, 438K)

>talking about this non-issue

Theres more people who think theres Nazis living on the moon.

sage

>they cant grasp the concept of gravity
And then along comes this bumblefuck to prove you right:

You fucking moron herd immunity is for seniors WHO CANT TAKE THE VACCINES. And the vaccines don't make them uninfectable they make it so their immune systems are adjusted to the disease. God you are all retarded as shit.

Eating a bunch of apple cores also interrupts cellular respiration but its imperceptible. Whats your point?

2nd image curves upwards on the edges, hollow earth confirmed

>So what your saying is gravity is strong enough to hold the trillions of tons of water on earth but weak enough to let insects fly and gases rise?
What?

If insects stopped flapping their wings, they crash to the earth. How are insects with wings being able to fly while water (that isn't vapor) sits on the earth just as the non winged insect does an argument against gravity??

I am anti vaxx because I don't like needles and I have a strong immune system, I generally believe in them and enjoy that other people don't spread disease
Flat earth is just a meme my dude
It's a joke
Don't feed the troll newfriend

Water is inert, and heavier than air.
Insects - in addition to being vastly lighter than water - have locomotion, and can thus manipulate air to create sufficient upward force to defy gravity.

No regrets. Only agreement.

Attached: johnny bravo pez dispenser.gif (64x64, 5K)

Attached: 1551201394265.jpg (1024x917, 81K)

That is because gravity pulls down heavy things stronger than light things

Ah the other type of antivaxxer, the innocent, genuinely stupid ones.

You're the bumblefuck who can't even think critically and needs some institution to literally tell you which way is up lol

>anti vaxx because I don't like needles
The utter cowardice of user aside, you're not anti vax just because you don't get vaccinated. Anti vax refers to people who don't believe vaccines work, or that they do more harm than good.

You do know how fucking diseases work? Cunt?
There is this thing known as herd immunity, and its meant to protect those who cannot take vaccines either yet or anymore such as the newborns and the elderly because their immune systems aren't strong enough. Now say someone doesn't take the vaccine who is able and gets one of the elderly/young infected. Now as I said their immune systems can't handle the vaccines which are smaller, containable versions of the diseases you'll encounter, so now you have an uncontainable amount that has infected someone with a good immune system NEAR tem, proceeds to get them infected and kill them. The unvac person may survive but the possible outcome of there actions are too much of a risk but you people still intend upon taking them.

Attached: 1536964525023.png (500x554, 119K)

Go ahead and grind up a couple bushels of apple seeds and eat it.
safeminds.org/news/study-finds-autism-mercury-link-through-elevated-antibodies-to-critical-brain-proteins/

Oh I believe they do more harm then good
Getting stung by a needle is worse then the mere chance of some flu

Fuck outta here, we've already established about 100 posts ago that methylmercury ≠ mercury

I've watched a fair share of their videos, its quite entertaining.

There is a practical way, its been done.

Some cunt put up some balls in a shed and measured how they attracted each other horizontally.

Water, earth ect is not actively trying to get off the ground by flapping its wings.

An insect or bird can not inherently fly. They effectively punch the air downwards to achieve upwards motion.
A fundamental design of all flying animals, is that they're incredibly light (due to hollow bones ect).

The only "fat" animal that can fly, is a bumblebee, who's found a special way to flap its wings to generate more lift than a normal up and down motion, and just flapping really fucking hard. (which is why you hear them so clearly)

Exactly, you fucking sperg you dont get a 2 litre pepsi max bottle squirted into your arm when you get a vaccine. THERES NO MERCURY IN VACCINES. Thats like reading all your news on stormfront and wondering why its so anti muslim.

>double dubs

Attached: dubs ambassador.png (709x960, 586K)

low tier troll.

You anti-vaxxers pulled your whole fucking argument out of your diseased asses. Don't accuse us of fake numbers when anti-vaxxers make up shit as they fucking go. What are you? 3? Afraid of a little shot? A little sting? Complain about a little mercury based perservative and start telling everyone its just mercury plain and simple?Shut the fuck up twat

Man I wish I could be entertained by these things, but I really just get frustrated and depressed. I guess I prefer to delude myself that the world isn't so awfully loaded with people resistant to facts.

ITT: 0 Antivxxers and 0 flat earthers, ~5 trolls.

Fucking erecting some strawmen I see. All you anti-vaxxers are good for eh?

I think life should be more dangerous
Natural selection yadda yadda

scaled up bee wings would break the sound barrier.

Nit pick the analogy all you want, the insect example is more to show the lunacy of how a tiny almost weightless creature can create enough lift flapping its wings to defy a force that is able to hold down astronomical amounts of weight. Also i see you skipped over the gases rising part? Do gases have locomotion as well???

And sodium cyanide isn't cyanide.It's will still kill you. Some compounds still mimic the main substance.

The smaller and lighter something gets the less waste energy is produced by flight.

This is convenient for me to believe. Yes, I think that's what I'll do as I pack up and leave this crater of a thread behind.

So long, gay bowsers

Attached: trolls_everywhere.png (492x496, 150K)

yes

But not methylmercury

Methyl mercury not being one of them you utter brainlet.

Attached: received_764334107258489.png (519x312, 80K)

Begone, foul troll!

Or go read up on some physics 101

Attached: 1546879937607.gif (254x286, 909K)

Attached: 1549915731487.jpg (640x781, 89K)

what s this

Is there any gta alike game for pc without nigger min character? not gta 4

Average IQ? Wild guess

Who wants to cross Antarctica by foot? Raise your right hand.

Places with infectious diseases, that just happen to be the places least vaccinated.

The south is the Africa of the USA

Attached: dumb_hicks.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

>Science is not empirical fact. Science is a method of disproving hypotheses that are false. Nothing is ever proved to be a fact in science.
Oh God... Are you the same lunatic who got the entirety of /g/ riled up with this bullshit that science can't prove anything?

So gravity has a mind of its own? Displaces more of its magical force of the heavier objects than it does lighter ones?

RIP thread... It's been fun

Mine is 130(official) and I feel myself really dumb around people irl, so this graphics is bullshit

Exactly.
brainstats.com/average-iq-by-country.html

Dude call your grandma and say hi today

No, flight is just easier with the least wasted energy.

You're not in the majority as a single data set. And you could've claimed any random number, people here would be none the wiser.

>Flat Earthers
>Anti vaxxers
It's stupid to combine those two. They're unrelated from one another.

i only believe in discworld

Attached: paul-kidby-disque-monde-the-great-a-tuin-2.jpg (2500x1945, 465K)

I know you're kidding, but the world may indeed have hidden "supports". In fact we have no direct evidence that the world is actually moving or spinning in space. For all we know what we see in the night sky could be fake images projected onto the firmament. Checkout the Michelson-Morley experiment and the Airy telescope experiment. The Flat-Earthers are just trolls who are making a mockery of the Geocentrists.

The first thing anybody needs to do when dealing with topics like vaccinations and the data behind them (and big Pharma) is to educate yourself on the level of corruption affecting the scientific community. Regardless of the topic, be wary of claims that can be tracked back to popularity or profit.

Most polar positions that suggest that all of "x" is bad or good, are almost always a sign of bias. Reinforcing and cultivating bias is the beginning of all deception.

youtube.com/watch?v=LfHEuWaPh9Q

The simple answer is yes.

No. We can't make the world a padded cell to protect 'tards that might bash their head against the wall and die.

Evolution is real.

Your death will set us free from your genes, because you're an obvious incel and if you bred you'd condemn us all to your offspring.

That's why I'm antivaxx.

See how that works?

>They effectively punch the air downwards to achieve upwards motion.
Thanks user. I always wondered how lift was generated, and unlike those retarded infos claiming lowered air pressure created by the shape of wings, your concise explanation really cleared the air for me.