Your daughter brings home her gook boyfriend for the first time

>Your daughter brings home her gook boyfriend for the first time
How do you react to her being a race traitor?

Attached: 17098536734578.jpg (640x800, 130K)

Extreme surprise at having a daughter.

Tell wife at least she didn't bring home a nigger...

I realise I don't have a daughter and then wake up from the twilight zone where women want tiny cocks

It's hate crime time

She gets to get all her homework done, and have her virginity intact. Win win.

idgaf 'bout race, as long as he's a good guy, I'm fine with her choice

as long as he's a decent guy with a decent job and personality and he's not a nigger or mexicant i'm fine with it

I break them up by taking my daughter in the next room and telling her I fucked him as a Craigslist ladyboy.

Hitler was ok with gooks so I am too I guess

You mean a respectful dude with eastern morals and brains that can get him a job that will support her? Cool with me

Better a gook than a nigger

be okay because that produces excellent genes. if my son hooked up with a gook girl I'd be fucking upset though because that combination produces school shooters

Delete that onichan

Attached: Muckduck.gif (320x240, 765K)

so long as he is not a shitskin, underdeveloped race, or a nigger, I guess I am good with it.

audible kek in the toilet

kek

> race traitor
Did you get raped by your father?i bet you have and secretly liked it.

Came here to say this too

I'd walk up to him. Squint my eyes. Then in a sharp tone.
You graduate?
What you do?
What car you drive?
How much you make?
You doctor?

Wanna have a breakthrough? Why don’t you call your dad, right now, and tell him you love him and miss his cum in your mouth? You will feel better, OP. I promise

But wait, maybe it wasn’t your father... maybe it was your priest? I see. It all makes sense now. Did he sanctify your anus?did you ride his dick like a bitch? I bet you have.

there's a frog in your toilet?

Wtf you mean race traitor? He's human. It's not like she brought home a frog or some shit.

Punch him in the throat

Yeahh, Elon Musky...you was all time

Attached: awoyxv39k0brkti2e227650629800.jpg (1560x1115, 100K)

He's in the bushes!