If I was a girl I would spend time with men who actually deserve it. Not "chad". Are women stupid?

If I was a girl I would spend time with men who actually deserve it. Not "chad". Are women stupid?

Attached: chads2.jpg (982x1024, 155K)

Women are stupid in the sense that they are primarily driven by instinct and emotion. If you were a girl you weren't capable of forming one coherent rational thought what man you would spend your time with. Your emotions would choose for you.

Lol all the white men really are sissified.

probably all have black boyfriends that tawp them

Fucking disgrace

Do you hang around women you find unattractive and annoying?

if I was a woman i'd spend time with the guy who's got the big dick, and that ain't the guy who's on Yea Forums at midnight posting this shit on a wednesday.

G'day betaboy.

Spotted the neckbeard incel.

and who "deserves" it? how do you know chad doesn't deserve it? you don't know him.

Elliot is that you?

If you were a chick youd probably be a 4/10 and "Chad" would be way out of your league.

Niggers are pussys pulling the race card :)

Haha.

All niggers know they would get their asses beat by me.

thats why they gotta politic there way yo victory. Problem is theyll never have their way. Fucking subhumans

Attached: 4c30e6d3368d7cabbbe81045b309fb1997ab456400e19ce6f0a160e5ccbd8bec.jpg (625x343, 55K)

Soo...he was behind of all that..

Attached: 90r0eee4dw8u2lw1j228724756400.jpg (1576x1130, 100K)

lift>read>health>hobby = life

Yeah, op doesn't know what love is or how to find it. Go gay, it might be easier for you to find a Chad of your own.

this so much

Men who can't stand to take care of themselves and achieve basic hygiene don't deserve time and attention.

USC football team is famous for their crazy parties with orgies and gangbangs with 10/10 bitches. So jealous, they are living my dream ;_;

No, they´re not. They are remotely controlled by hormones and conditioned by mainstream media. Just like us.

If I was a girl, I'd be too busy touching myself.