What are hallucinations like? Why do some people claim they are so scary if they know they are hallucinating...

What are hallucinations like? Why do some people claim they are so scary if they know they are hallucinating. It doesn't make sense to me...

Attached: mushroom.jpg (475x313, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Visual_effects_-_Psychedelics
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LSD Hallucinations are dope
You'll notice fractal patterns in the finger oil on your phone screen and straight lines will jiggle and wave

"Hallucination" is a broad term. There are simple hallucinations, like color shift, things appearing to "melt", seeing faces, tracers. Most of these are not so convincing that you become scared, and if you do it's likely because of your mental state less so than believing they are real. Delirious hallucinations however, are a different story. With delirium it can be very hard to discern reality from your hallucinations. Look up some datura or diphenhydramine experiences on erowid. Many people have such vivid hallucinations, and are so delirious at the time that they interact with them. Like smoking a cigarette that isnt there, looking for something you think you dropped, or even carrying on conversations with people that aren't there.

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Visual_effects_-_Psychedelics

Scroll down to the image examples they are very accurate.

Attached: 2LcOOQQ.jpg (5184x3456, 1009K)

Its easy to freak out on acid because you realize your whole perception of reality is a hallucination. So once you realize that and you are on 7 hits of acid and there are evil aliens doing surgery on your brain its not all that easy to convince yourself "its just not real."

X makes the lights enhanced vivid colors and shit, is that technically hallucinations?

this and letters start moving around its pretty cool the best effect is two tabs of sid

go ahead eat those...

I used to suffer from Alice in Wonderland syndrome when i was a young child. When i would wake up from a dream or nightmare late at night i would sometimes hallucinate that i was extremely tiny in respect to the rest of the room, like i was the size of a mouse.

First time i ever took lsd i had a similar hallucination that i felt as though i was as tall as a skyscraper and i tripped the fuck out and lost consciousness. Was fucking crazy.

Technically yes, any perception that is not actually there but is the product of internal processes could be considered a hallucination. Also we're only talking about visual hallucinations but really any sense can hallucinate.

looking at carpet or a rug looks like pic related on acid

Attached: 1510426181858.webm (736x736, 281K)

Those are edible you goon.

Acid is for faggots.

take an entheogen like shrooms and have a real life changing experience

acid also stacks in spinal fluid and can flash back randomly

That's what 1 tab is like, a beginner's dose. 2 tabs will make you hallucinate colors and patterns, sort of like pic related. More than that may dissociate you from reality.

Attached: 1422691133711.gif (620x562, 1.89M)

Your mindset and your setting are important when taking these drugs if you feel good about it before hand and you're in a good place relaxed with no responsibilities for the day or night it should be a good time. Sometimes things can be intense (walls breathing things melting objects smuggling around enhanced perception of what things look like patterns could could start to move or duplicate themselves certain music tones will sound wild lights will be colorful and generally colors will be brighter) all in all I've had a good experience even on trips that weren't so good afterwards i would feel better mentally.

yeah if you want a likely awful deleriant experience
lsd is an entheogen. take more pussy
lol

Like dreaming while your awake

>Why do some people claim they are so scary
Some people are just meant for lite beer.

No. Flashbacks don't happen. You're stupid. Psychosis can be a byproduct if you injest too much lsd daily. But Flashbacks are a myth.

straight-edge is scarier than any drug

This happened when I smoked salvia. Had a bad trip but when I sobered up I felt amazing. Feels like my anxiety and depression went away for a while

IT depends on the trip
I ate a bunch of shrooms once
Was having a good time
Then I though what’s it like to have a stroke and I shit you not half of my body started to go numb and it make me freak out.

some drugs cause delirium like state and you dont actually know you are hallucinating so it can get pretty weird and sometimes scary

Look at your ceiling. If it has all the dot things like ever other ceiling, imagine seeing those move around as if it was a bunch of ants. That pretty much how I was the one time on shrooms

Yea that's exactly what I mean. It's like it sort of forces you to deal with whatever the problem is even if you dont know your dealing with it.

Soo...he was behind of all that..

Attached: 9hpkz6m1rsq64tcoc227877025900.jpg (1640x1126, 121K)