I know traps are gay, not attempting, just thought my ass looked pretty decent ATM, opinions?

I know traps are gay, not attempting, just thought my ass looked pretty decent ATM, opinions?

Inb4; faggot, nigger, Jew, cuck, trap, etc.

Attached: TriedEmOnForTheFuckOfIt.jpg (2448x2988, 997K)

can I see your tummy and your belly button? you look cute :)

Attached: Snapchat-1262892672.jpg (1632x3264, 652K)

cute belly :)

not bad ass prefer slightly plumper people tho

I want a cutie trap bf but so far I haven't found one that isn't insane.

insane people are the only interesting ones, everyone else is too boring and predictable

Well, thank you guy(s) for the nicer than average replies

That's okay if you're looking for entertainment. But even then, in my experience, the more insane someone becomes, the more compulsions he has, the more predictable he becomes. We probably think of different things when we think of insanity, but I just want a cutie that's not gonna jump off of a bridge. also fuck sons of saturn

8/10

Just call yourself a twink and be done with it

see id either want to be with someone who has the same mind set as me which is pretty fucked in general apparently. or i would want to be with someone who is completely different and maybe unpredictable is the wrong word but something along those lines. plus i wouldnt mind if they were suicidal and shit id still play mind games and fuck with them
i mean your body is aight, and for most people standards i think youve a great body, but like i said in my last post, prefer people with a little more fat but id need to see your face really to know for sure.

I'd fuck you, hard.

GOOD TRAPS TURN ON STRAIGHT MALES,

maybe if you lose the tiny bit of chest hair and lose your built body then you could pass
would need face too

honestly just fuck babes and fuck becoming a trap

You have no idea.
I want to make love to you

>straight males
>liking penis

Pick one you delusional faggot

It's a nice butt, brother. I'd slap it in the locker room.

Those chin pubes though...

moar? Want some of that

squats and oats bro

Attached: 1502252654651.jpg (640x480, 202K)

this

I'd eat that ass like groceries

You're the kind of guy that a coach lets join a sports team with the sole hope that you end up being a slut to his real athletes so they don't get a girl pregnant or have some rape scandal.

You backed that up on a guy yet?