Alright bros i need advice

Alright bros i need advice
Story ( sorry i dont know how to green text on a mobile device)

be me.
Been dating woman for 6 years.
She is a real keeper she works hard down for threesomes have had three FFM.
Punk girl ima punk guy so plus.
We love and hate same things together.
She's always have my bank and taking my side.
She likes my friends which is a plus and I like her friends they're cool.
I want to marry her but I wanted to be at the right time a special moment and she's always giving me shit about it.
Has been faithful up until recently
Even when I fuked up we would work it out.
The other night some dude she's only known for maybe four months got her ticket to a show they spent all night with each other and she ended up cheating on me.
I found out the hard way went through her phone.
dude is moving away to Atlanta.
She tells me that they had a strong connection and she fell in love with this guy one of those love at first sight and this must be fate bull shit storys.
She tells me that she wants to fix things and she wants to work it out.
Now our lives kind of suck right now we had to move out I'm living at my parents she's living at hers.
We both lost our jobs and couldn't pay the rent.
Should I try and fix things with her.
One of the biggest things that she fuked up on was communication.
I'm a pretty reasonable guy and if she wanted a free pass for a weekend I would have given it to her but that's not what she asked for.
She lied to me in hid the truth from me cause she is scared of me scared she will lose me.
Should i forgive her.
Should i work it out with her.

Please be real with me i nees advice the Yea Forums kind of advice. Pic is her

Attached: FullSizeR(4).jpg (1665x2048, 591K)

It's over.

Soo what dump her

Attached: 20170716_232349.jpg (2560x1920, 1.41M)

No matter what, get at least one last fuck in, even if you do decide to dump.

Attached: IMG_0473(1).jpg (2253x3000, 860K)

Depends on how you feel about that she left you first for someone she supposly "loved"

Right ill do that tonight but aside should i trust her haha im ask you Yea Forums is love worth it haha ?? Asking b a question loke that is soo funny to me

Leave the Bitch. If u keep her she will become more aware and cheat on you without you finding out. She's gonna hurt you in the long run. Stay away

Right!!!! Thats what im saying you dont even fucking know this guy and you love him?????

Attached: 1526128152678.gif (244x138, 1000K)

Imo but i did find out and i confronted her about it.

Seconded. There's always one more out there, she is sexy, but that's where your problems are going to come from. Mgtow it and you'll feel better about yourself and life in general.

Wtf is Mgtow

Some faggot ass group that say women are bad or some shit. Like incels except they could actually get a girl if they wanted.

She fell in "love" with someone she barely knew, and cheated with the snap of a finger, it really couldn't be more over.

>phone poster
>cant greentext
>normalfag
>possibly a shitskin

fuck off

Fuck you im white

Attached: 1551314269723457893440809225133.jpg (2560x1440, 1.29M)

Men Going Their Own Way. Essentially for all the feminist bullshit alot of guys found out that we can hook up with whoever, without all the other bullshit like supporting women, blah blah. Life's enjoyable when you have all the perks of fucking without a bunch of emotional bullshit.
It's about as far from inceldom as possible. Try it, you might like it. The only reason any woman has true power over you is her vagina, take that from her and she pretty much begs for the dick.

I don't need MGTOW to be alpha lol

Dude was just asking for some advice no need to hate

If that's her, she's a keeper

I told her if she wants to keep me around shes going to have to make dude apologize to me. An impossible goal. But the way i see it if shes will to move mountains she might be worth forgiving

Could you forgive someone that breaks your trust like that tho. I mean she has pretty much spat in my face about alll of this.

probably she had more stories like this that you even don't know... if she loved you she should tell you that "falled in love" for anothe guy
dump her b/ro
she'll ruin your life

>Don't know how to greentext

You make a good point Im going to use her for a few more day that pussy is really good then im going to peace out. If she come crying and crawling back does every thing i told her todo and i set impossable tasks for her to complete I migth think about it but... I dont know the lover and care i have cuts soo deeps.

I think it's never this easy. The question is how far you would go to fix this. Would you expect her to give you a chance if you fucked it up the exact same way she'd done?

I think, instead of choosing a sect to join to let them convince you you're right, you should be a grown-up and decide yourself.

If you want to dump her and you're looking for reinforcement here, you'll get that. The question is if you two saw eye to eye for so many things, why is it impossible for her to make a huge mistake? We're not perfect, we fuck up all the time.

in short, no

Shouldn't have went through her phone. You should've let her come forward on her own, at her own pace. Going through her phone was an admission of distrust on your part, which can be viewed as an attack and put her on the defense. The emotional fallout of this probably trickled into your work and social lives, resulting in a lot of unnecessary drama.

If you both decide to get back together, remember that it is always wrong to go through you partners phone, mail, social media inbox, etc, without their prior consent. If you do, you're an asshole.

Been there done that user.
> be me 15 years later
> find that slut fucker been cheating non stop
> always a cheating lying fucking slut
> I stayed faithfully 15 yrs

Fuck that fucking slut. I stayed faithful despite constant offers of 10/10 pussy. Coulda been a fucking happy as fuck. (Drank rn )

If I'd known that slut still fucking around woulda given her a dirt nap. Now I've gotta pay 850 a week to her so she can meet up fandoms of tinder for sex.

Can't fucking believe that shit.

LEAVE HER ASS FUCKING user,
YOU WILL BE SO FIUCKED LATER IN LIFE OTHERWISE. RUN FUCKER RUN.

Ps : now years later have 15/10 Asian hot ass wife. Yet I'm still paying 650/wk. fuck off n find something better. A hooker is cheaper sex than this fucker.

And fuck you user.
Op go through her shit. Fuck privacy. Sluts always be cheating. If she doesn't worship your cock, and is a sjw, she can fuck right off.

>Should I try and fix things with her.
No. Move the fuck on or you will regret it. Unless you like being a cuck faggot.

stop being a bitch

ahahahahaha fag you had your chance

next time put a ring on it

[spoiler]there won't be a next time[/spoiler]