Lost online contact feel thread

Lost online contact feel thread

>meet a girl on omegle
>it's an actual decent conversation
>after some time talking there add each other on skype
>she has self esteem issues and problems at home with her family
>after a short while we end up talking every day, I tell her she's beautiful try to make her think of the good things
>watch movies together, share music, we even shared the same political beliefs and norms & values
>similar outlook on life and the future
>call each other every day on skype with cam, mic etc,
>the feels kick in and we start a 'relationship' (long fucking distance too, but try saying that to your heart!)

A few years later..

>skype account now has a black picture and a dot as name
>no response from emails sent to her address
>telephone number has no whatsapp anymore, tried calling it but there's nothing
>facebook profile non existant

So I was talking to a ghost? I'm so confused Yea Forums :(

Attached: 1392123217894212543.gif (498x416, 89K)

You fucked up m8 good riddens you sound like an asshole who can't get a real gf so he has to pray on weak minded woman to find some sort of companionship in this world

Attached: 20.png (250x250, 91K)

tough love bro, tough love

let me hear what i need to hear

was this the closest you've been to actual love

I'm afraid so :(

feel for you man

Attached: 1533473594458.png (1066x558, 63K)

Thanks man. I've had a relationship after this with a girl irl but the feels weren't the same. The girl in my OP was like my soulmate.

How did the fair people of Yea Forums handle these kinds of situations? I need to know!

Forget her, man. She's a heartbreaker. She did the same thing to me!!

How inconsiderate of her!

dun goof'd

> be friends with a girl for 3 years, crush on her the whole time
> her bf leaves her, my gf leaves me
> start making moves, break out of the friendzone
> relationship is amazing, sex is amazing, she is 10/10
> date for 3 years, plan to get married
> she goes away to university, stay together anyway

> long distance is apparently too much for her
> she meets a guy on campus and dumps me for him
> still love her
> distance myself from her so I can live my life and stop wanting to an hero
> one day her facebook relationship status changes to single
> message her to see how she is
> "I hope you've gotten over me, user"
> ouchoofmybones.png
> never message her again
> 6 years later I still miss her so much

Ouch Yea Forumsro, I'm so sorry for you

My man, if I was you, I'd check if she killed herself.

This is something that has passed my mind several times and it scares the fuck out of me, but how do I do this? I wish I would have a way to contact her but I can't find it :(

Thanks bud, side note my blind ass read "Lost" as "Last" in OP so I guess my post doesn't actually belong here, sorry OP

No worries at all, stay strong!

If you know her name, you can google her name.
Also, you may call the town municipality to ask if x person lives there (you can give a bogus explanation, relative etc.)
If you really care about that person, you should look into it because I have a friend, who's a girl, met on omegle, and we've spoken a ton in the past and really cares about me (feelings mutual).
I would 100% do try to find if she's okay and safe!

Also, don't contact her, if a person deletes social media and stuff like skype, means one of two (from personal experience) - either killed themselves and wanted to leave nothing behind or going through some tough shit.
Just find out if she's still alive, for your mental sanity friend!
We support you user. It's always hard when friends go MIA!

Thank you for the advice, sincerely. I've tried googling her name but there are no results leading to her. As for calling her town municipality, there's a language barrier. She's not from a developed country. The town she lives in is an actual town, not that big. I don't know how the phone receptionist would react to an english speaking person. But you are right, I need to do everything in my power to know the truth. It's also for my own sanity, as I catch myself thinking about it multiple times per day and it makes me feel terrible. Thanks again.

Also, you can trace her using information that you shared if you really wanted to.
Such as reading old conversations, seeing what school she went to, checking where did she go to uni, people she talked about (if you really want to find about her, you could contact a friend she told you about).
It's not 90's anymore, you got access to instant information and means of communication.

What country friend? We can translate a paragraph for you and help you with the phonetics so you can actually ask them.
Also, record the conversation and provide a transcript here for people to translate.
We can help you frend.

Yea Forums I'm not the OP, but can we provide help for this guy to find if his friend is alrighty?

Attached: teddysad.jpg (660x716, 46K)

Brazil. I'm finding out where and what to call right now. Thanks for your support, it means a lot.

First thing you need to do is find out basic information.
Said the town ain't that big.
Google "news x town" add her name, that's one thing I would do. Then I'd try to find the persons school, but since you sound older if I was to guess, I'd think she's in uni or graduated.
I'd check the conversations for what did the person want to do in the future, check the closest universities (by their sites, and try to find her name).
Google her e-mail, people don't really change it.
I don't know honestly, these things I'd do if I was you.

And friend, don't worry, they speak English in Brazil.
Keep me posted friend, it breaks my heart when shit like this happens.

Shout out to my old Minecraft buddies. Sam, Alfie, tickle, pimpedblock, and Austin. If y'all see this... I'm thinking about you. Long live squanto

why did you stop talking to her you nugget, by now you probably would have gotten some nudes

>try saying that to your heart!
You are a soft faggot and i would appreciate it if you'd fuck off

wow youre edgy badass xDxD very edgi boi xDD owo

I feel you bro.

Same shit everywhere

>Be BFF with this super cute girl
>She single, me single, started flirting and stuff
>We're both virgins
>First real relationship and sex
>Everything is super awesome

>4 years later we broke up
>we_can_still_be_friends.jpg
>we can be more than that
>Benefits and stuff (I'm her fuckbuddy)
>Can't get over her
>Suddenly i'm recieving msgs about her new fuckbuddy she met at some party
>Reading about how she moved-on and she needs that
>rightInthefeels.jpeg
>Sitting here, drinking alcohol, listening to some cheesy love songs, wallowing in sorrow

bump for this fella :(