How does Yea Forums like to prepare their ramen?

How does Yea Forums like to prepare their ramen?
Sometimes I like to put it on the stove with a ton of Valentina hot sauce, a whole lime and crack an egg in there with the chicken seasoning.
Home sick with the flu for a bit so I figure I'll get some suggestions from the Yea Forumsros

Attached: top-ramen-chicken.png (610x423, 448K)

Two words: Seasame Oil. Just a dab will do ya, kicks the flavor up and makes it way more complex, just make sure you get the good stuff

>cook ramen
>drain most of the water but not all of it
>mix the ramen with the flavoring packet and siracha
>cook two eggs
>place them on top

Attached: 1523534006150.jpg (720x621, 73K)

small amount of butter, crushed dry carolina reaper, whatever spices i have lying around to make it seem fancy

Use real chicken broth, dash of Jamaican curry, Vietnamese chili paste, veggies, fried egg on top

I normally get the cups of noodles and just add water.

I just crush up a packet of mr noodles, put them in a bowl with the seasoning and eat them dry uncooked with my hands

Either:
1. Standard flavouring sachet and an added vegie stock cube, or
2. Standard flavouring sachet, paprika, hot curry powder, cumin and soy sauce.

SHIT

Attached: JPEG_20190222_142917.jpg (566x317, 26K)

pretty much the same way but I use sriracha and a little bit of sugar

They're called noodles. Don't be a fucking chink.

2 minutes in the microwave with the standard flavor packet and add a bit of vinegar, apple cider vinegar or white vinegar.

I'm more of a cup noodles guy myself, every time I cook top ramen it's all sticky!

Attached: 70662-03023-Cup-Noodles-Hearty-Chicken-Unit.png (1230x853, 816K)

I crush up my noodles in the package first and make it more like a soup than noodles. Poor in water and microwave. Once hot, add the flavor packet, an egg or two, some shredded cheese and hotsauce. It tastes like buffalo chicken dip

I only eat ramen at a restaurant

only had restaurant ramen once. It was this little place in Pittsburgh and it was really fucking good

I eat my ramen raw. Like a large cracker

>2019
>still eating ramen

personally I cook it in a pot on the stove (water has salt to speed up boiling). after its boiled i put some teriyaki sauce in it and its fucking delicious

raw

>we're all broke

some green onions, an egg, some diced mushroom and some home made hotsauce that I make out of home grown tomatoes and peppers is generally my go to ramen but if there's extra shit like bean sprouts or something I usually throw that in there too

My recipe for Artery Cement Ramen, if you want you can cut out the veggies and stuff
bulion isnt too expensive and you can cut out basically everything except the bacon, butter and bullion
1 Green Pepper
1 Green Onion
Half of a large onion or one small one
Two cloves of garlic
4 small mushrooms
One small carrot
Vegetable bullion and 1 1/4 cups of water or stock
Handful of mozzerella cheese
3 slices of chopped bacon
2 pack of ramen
Small slice of butter
Small bushel of fresh parsley
Dried thyme, oregano, basil, salt and pepper

1. Dice the onion, pepper, garlic, carrot and mushrooms
2.Cut the green onions into small slices
3. Put the water/stock in a pot. Add the bullion if you're using water.
4. Add the butter to a pan of high heat. Add the onions and carrots.
5. Once the onions are soft but not transluscent, add the garlic and the pepper
6. Once the vegetables are sweated, add the mushrooms and green onion.
7. Put the vegetables aside after around 30 seconds
8. Cook the bacon in the pan. Start boiling the water.
9. Once the bacon is cooked, add it to the pot with the vegetables.
10. Once the water is boiling, add a small slice of butter and the ramen.
11. Once the noodles are done, add the cheese and the spices.
12. Chop and add the fresh parsley
13. Eat
14. Have a heart attack

salt doesn't actually speed up the rate at which water boils. One of my professors for biopharmacuetics told us all that and everyone was shocked, then he showed us the math and proved that it would take like literal pounds of salt to noticeably speed up the boiling process. But I still didn't stop salting my water.

cook noodles, drain all water and add half stick of butter and packet of shit.

sounds like you'd prefer yakisoba. They sell those too

boil water in a pan, pour boiling water in bowl. leave for 3 minutes, drain water add sauce

>microwave
fuck you, you god damn degenerate

yakisoba are fucking amazing

Cracked egg mixed in, garlic powder. I cook it so the liquid is pretty absorbed then add mayo. I know im trash but I just like it

Cup noodles are gross, and you overcooked them if theyre sticky.

anyone notice they changed the chili flavor and now it tastes like shit?

and because picante chicken and beef don't seem to be stocked anywhere in the entire nyc area, i don't eat ramen anymore.

also, are any of those asia-only flavors any good? some look good but the packages are in chinese or some shit. it's total bullshit i can get obscure ramen flavors imported from asia over in chinatown, but can't get the god damn simple flavors i could in a fucking florida jail

ramen, velveeta cheese, and bush's baked beans. mix it all up. you're welcome

ill cook the noodles then beat up 3 eggs...throw the noddles down in a frying pan and pour the egg over it and fry that shit up ...little ketchup on top...yisssss

Attached: 1539211238095.jpg (640x480, 44K)

>implying velveeta is cheese

actually

if u eating ramen, you're probably the type of person that don't give a fuck if its cheese or not