Ask an airline pilot anything

Ask an airline pilot anything

Attached: Boeing737MAX7-800.jpg (770x400, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xD5sFrTGFnw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How often do you/can you use the ILS?

How many have you seen?

Attached: ayy.gif (216x250, 24K)

almost every single flight

0 but a lot of shooting stars

Sully could have made it to an airport. He was just being dramatic. Just saying...

youtube.com/watch?v=xD5sFrTGFnw
>"Rich" becomes an hero
Discuss

how many girls have you raped

How long did it take you to obtain the job through the airline?
Obviously, pilots school, then what?

How do you recover a spin?

Do you fuck hostesses?

That is a funny story. After my first PPL license it took me couple of years to finish my timebuilding for IFR and CPL licenses (I was very low on budget). But when I started my IFR I´ve passed the interview when I was half way through the training

Just one, living with her

Never tried it in Boeing. In small airplanes when flying aerobatics it takes a lot of swearing and puke bags

It´s not a rape when she can´t talk bak

What's one of the scariest things that's ever happened midflight?

That's nice. Are you into swinging and orgies?

Post her tits or gtfo

Cruise was fortunately kinda uneventful for me. The scariest thing was hearing other aircraft declaring an emergency because one of the pilot was incapacitated. I really felt for them

Good shit dude.
Stay high, sky man

Attached: PilotSMile.jpg (608x342, 15K)

Got his shirt, was wearing it once during ferry flight. Captain did not know the story, was not impressed never the less

how much power does the RAT on a 737 produce?

I found this on google maps. Is this you?

Sorry forgot to attach the pic

Attached: C2BAFFD8-170D-4A34-9BD0-0FED435A30A2.jpg (1080x1080, 443K)

are you an airline pilot?

If Jetfuel can't melt steel beams is there any component in a jet which would be capable?

Rats crawling over your bags in cargo produce around 0,078 HP

How do you get to know that there is a pilot around?
He tells you

Do you ever fuck around and request a 2000 ft block to do a fcf just to fuck with the passengers? I do.

Same as an engineer. Those self righteous assholes can’t shake someone’s hand without making sure everyone knows they’re an engineer. They’re never as smart as they think they are either. No sure if pilots are that bad.

Not really, when working I enjoy the smooth ride

To be honest, that´s mostly true, but not my case. If it wasn´t for flying I would be pretty useless in life, as I can´t do anything else and I love the job just for my sake, not to brag about it

What kind of criteria is required to begin training to be a pilot?

I am so glad that over here the hours doesn´t matter as long as you got everything the company needs. 200 hours with comercial and multi engine IFR - no problem

Some sort of medical fitness (it´s not as tough as everybody thinks), money, and uncountable amount of time and willpower

raped any little girls?

Woop woop pull up?

never got raped by a little girl

been there, done that

41.851342, -83.464926

what plane do you fly?

737 NGs and MAX

Would you rather crash in the ocean or on land?

I´d rather not crash at all. But it all depends on situation. I could say that I prefer to attempt and emergency landing on land, but what if we were in the mountainous area? Would I rather choose a lake instead of a mountain? I would

Have you ever died in a plane crash?

I'm an absolute pussy when it comes to flying. (Like try to make peace with death before I fly kind of pussy) I have to fly from East to West coast USA coming up this winter to meet my gf's family.

How worried should I really be or should I just end the relationship to take the ez way out

Also a side note I fear the people more than the plane or height aspect.

what is that antenna thingy at the wingtip pointing to the rear on the 737 max for?

To be perfectly honest, I never think about the passengers or crew sitting behind me and I don´t care. It´s me only who I want to get back safely and smoothly back to land without any single problem or need to file any paperwork. I guess most of us are the same, In case of any problem be damn sure we are the first ones who want it solved. Thus I really don´t think that you should be worried. There are also humans sitting in the front of the plane who want to get back home

New design of winglet. It reduces the induced drag, improving fuel consumption and also looks cool

I'm a degenerate drop-out (was a dumb kid), but I have my GED. You have to have a diploma, don't you?

not OP but it causes the vortex created at the wing tips to be pushed out and way from the wing to reduce drag.

n stuff.

No idea how does it work in the US. Over here I only got 9 years of elementary school, 4 years of high school and that´s it. Yeah, I spent like 2 weeks at the university, never liked it, never finished it

Attached: 737-NG_winglet_effect_d-d.png (1920x696, 42K)

how often are you told to run with lower fuel than you'd prefer?

Mile High Club?

whats your favorite country to take a break in?

Sleeping while airborne?

have you ever commit die?

Where ya from?

You ever post log threads during a flight?

Attached: logdog.jpg (960x960, 469K)

why come you talk liek dat?

It's weird that they are so proud of it. They are basically bus drivers.

Attached: dc10 firefight.webm (891x500, 1.58M)

more like bang a flight attendant, catch a shuttle to the airport, work for 20 min, sit for a few hours, work for 20 min, catch a shuttle to the hotel, bang a flight attendant

repeat

Attached: e43.png (725x405, 533K)

how Many hours on average of sleep per night did an adult male get in Western Europe in the 1320’s?

Never, fuel is our choice

Yeah, a lot

I like Copenhagen, Talinn was really nice as well, Canary islands are also cool

Europe

We are cool bus drivers but lame astronauts

You ever think about just crashing the plane? Like saying fuck it and flying into something, killing everyone on board?

Do you have specific flight paths that require chemtrail dispersal? Or is that completely automatic now?

Nope. My ego is fueled by smooth landings. For suicide thoughts I am too young and too happy

And vegans, Marines, Christians, atheists.

Just be sure you keep your tinfoil cap all the time when you go outside

How does it feel flying for an airline that is currently fighting with their mechanics and doesn't even fly to Hawaii yet?

Don't k ow about any fight with the maintenance and flying so far doesn't bother me. I still prefer the short flights

This guy gets onto your plane. You just know that some kind of shit is going to go down. Wat do?

Attached: Log!.jpg (467x700, 172K)

How many tcas warnings have you ever had?

What's the age limit? My dad used to want to be one and I thought it would be nice to try and make his dream come true. (He's in his 60's but he's still got his wits and is physically healthy)

Engineers round pi to 3 so I don't see how they can be smart.

How much do you make? What's the schedule like (is it consistent)?

How many flight attendents have you shagged?