Hooker pulled the condom off mid fuck, was some middle aged asian lady. How fucked am I?

Hooker pulled the condom off mid fuck, was some middle aged asian lady. How fucked am I?

Attached: 1546364111533.jpg (720x1080, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/qfCpO
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You shoulda paid her extra.

I like a woman with a little initiative.

How much info does she have on you?

How often do you visit her territory?

If she knows where you live you are probably fucked. She is already pregnant by a guy she has no idea who he might be. And now she is trying to put it into your shoes.

Think twice, if she dont know where you live or your real name...has there been any second in which she could check your ID without you noticing?

Very. She's going to turn your semen over to the authorities. Hope your DNA isn't currently on file.

Heh heh heh

he will in 9 months

Attached: 1+1.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

lady
????

More of OP's image

Hmm time for a full screening at the nearest clinic asap, bearing in mind if you were potentially exposed to HIV you'll need wait up to 4 weeks before antibodies can be detected, and then another 3 months after that check up even if the first test was negative, just to be sure. Good luck.

very

Calm the fuck down. She just wants you ti finish right away.

I threw her a extra 20 at the get go for being late, so probably what spurred it

Luckily I didn't cum it was a giant shock about 10 minutes in, thank god then

Shit Idk it was pretty dark so probably not

Thanks

Good luck OP

I walked in with only cash on hand hid the keys and wallet elsewhere, so no personal info leaked

Not means she isnt going to try it.

Also you can actually get girls pregnant w/o cumming.

sauce for anyone looking for it
m.imgur.com/a/qfCpO

Mimi makes saucing images pretty easy, btw

That's very good.

Then it is just the risk about STD shit.

Good luck user!

hookers are cleaner than regular women, because they are more likely to use a condom.

that being said, you definitely have AIDS

lmao, maybe I went totally soft after about 5-10 minutes from the sudden consequences

Thanks bro

You're dead

>Whore who fucks hundreds of men is cleaner than a regular woman
>Thinks condoms prevent herpes or warts

hmmm, delicious nonsummerjack