Any other RSAfags here?

Any other RSAfags here?

Attached: 900px-Flag_of_South_Africa.svg.png (900x600, 3K)

No, voetsek

Hos ja, stiek eit!

I still consider myself an afrikaner although I left when I was 4 and don't speak afrikaans anymore.

Hopefully leaving in the next couple of years. Getting a bit much now.

Where did your family leave to?

DIT SOMEONE SAY ASMR THREAD?

8 years isnt such a long time for being in this country...

Proceed...

Been here 32 years...

>From Eastlondon here OP

?

Have they fixed the road from the airport yet? Was in really bad shape when I saw it about three years ago.

Funnily enough I unintentionally ended up on the race track in a Kombi. Was weird suddenly going down a pit straight.

Wat die fok het jy nou net gese you klein poes? Ek het die beste in my reccie klasse gekry. Ek vokken baie kaffer kampe geraid. Ek het meer as 300 maide genaai. Ek getrain in Kung fu en mes steek en maid naai. Vir my is jy net nog n poes om op te fok. Ek gan you opfok met my boksburg precision. Watch my kak bru jy dink jy kan kak vir my tune oor die internet? Dink weer boet man jy gan kak. Ek bel nou al my chommies en hulle boy's. my netwerk le deur die hele Kraai Fontein. Jy beter reg maak vir n storm van gatskop en hol naai. Ek het meer as 700 maniere om you op te fok. jy is gefoken naai poes. Nie net is ek getrain in boks nie maar ek het my oupa se martini hendrie jag geweer. en al die knop kierries van die sqwatter kamp af. As jy net geweet het wat se Kak storm jy op you self neer gedonner het. So jy dalk meskien you fokken bek gehou het. Ma jy het nie you dom fokken naaier. En nou gan jy betaal you dom fokken poes. jy is in die kak boet.

Ek kry al my manskappe saam en skop jou in jou ma se poes in! Donderse frans, loop naai!

>Well. If you're traveling past the airport on the way to Kidd's Beach. The road is pretty much the same both ways.
Construction has been going on, on the roads before the Buffalo River close to where the Department of Home Affairs was. It's pretty much the same stretch of road by the women's prison, that's the road that has been worked on quite heavily.
>OH
And the main road going into Gonubie has been made completely new.
>Double lanes
>Fully concrete, about 300m from the main robot's at the entrance to Gonubie, and 300m from the off ramp to the N2 highway.
>No more brain shaking bumps while leaving or going into the suburb.

Hope they up their game there. Surrounding area is awesome, but EL itself is a shithole.

Cape Town old fag reporting in

sold my car and bought a ticket to the UK 12 years ago, no regrets, Durban dude reporting in

GP fag here. Kik me if you want to trade some SA girls? secrettrader007

Lekker jammer dat die land so fucked up word. Was 'n regte paradys toe ek klein was

Capetonian. CTfag could be misinterpreted.

Kon al baie vêrder gewees het as beide die ANC en NP nie als opgevok het nie.

Kon baie vêrder al gewees het as die NP en ANC nie als opgevok het nie.

Almost every country in Afrika can not run themselves by themselves. They're fucking all idiots. Some countries are okay but they're realy ingrades.

The khoisans love you. Those zulu bantu have no right down in your turff. Show no compassion. They're fucking monkey's & can not think for themselves.
ZIMBABWE !

Ironically one of the most hard working and honest persons that I've known was a Zimbabwean.