Found a baby mouse after hearing squeaking behind the stove

Found a baby mouse after hearing squeaking behind the stove.

24 hours later, no sign of Mother or litter mates.

Tried feeding it seeds, a piece of date and some apple bits. This morning gave it 2% milk at room temp.

Yea Forums. I know nuthin' 'bout birthin' no babies

Attached: 20190227_063823[1].jpg (2576x1932, 1.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/415515086686519297/415565666515550228/but_why_fuck.gif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

give him the cheeses

Attached: 20190227_063918[1].jpg (2576x1932, 1.33M)

Space program

Microwave 10 minutes

Caring for that lil bugger is seriously going to be a 24hr job. #1: Need to get it some type of like baby formula... normal milk won't cut it. #2: It's going to need a lot of warmth. Either keeping it close to your body or use a heating pad or hear lamp. Those are the main 2 things that lil guy needs right now. Warmth & nutrients. Hope this helps.

give him vegetables like cucumber and lettuce
also no milk but water

Google is probably gonna be better than 99.9% of the shit on Yea Forums OP
Or do u just want attention?

crush him

Oh! And you'll need to try and get the lil guy to eat every couple hours...3 at most... around the clock. As already stated it will literally be a 24hr job keeping that lil bugger alive. Good luck OP!

That's a big fucking mouse

That tiny thing won't eat anything like that yet, unfortunately. If OP is serious about saving it he's gonna need some type of like baby formula or newborn kitten/puppy formula from a pet shop.

I used to know a really good exterminator.
Best of luck fumigating your home.

fuck it out the window

This guy knows. Goats milk if possible OP although you'll find it's expensive.
Space programme it is.

No. You missed trips by one point because of your evil ways, user.

Repent.

I am picturing OP holding it in his window, fucking it while each thrust pumps it out the window a little more, until he goes too hard and drops it, waving goodbye with his cock.

One point for gryffindor!!

Looks like a gerbil. Name him Otis.

Was just really close to it.
Got rid of rats last year with a pellet rifle

i laughed

i came

I'm still laughing. I don't know why this is so funny, it's not one of my better ones.

One of your better ones?

you can feed him baby formula with a little dropper. this will give it the nutrition it needs.
human babies and mouse/rat babies have basically the same nutritional requirements.

Where did OP go?? Off being a faggot somewhere???

Warren?

That is not a mouse, way too big.

OP here. I, unlike you, have a fucking life.

This is why I still come here

A life of raising infant pests is no life

OP here: That and unemployment.

Tie it to some helium baloons and send it to outer space

post more of the mouse

Clearly you did not.

>infant mouse
>mammal
>give it food to chew

Wife works at a pet store.

Get an eye dropper or syringe you'd feed a dog medication with. You can buy a high calorie paste or soup like formula that is used to feed baby rodents/small animals. Fill the syringe with that, gently put it to the rodents mouth and squeeze some out. He should get a taste and swallow that shit whole. Don't overfeed because most animals will not stop eating even if they're full - just give it a small syringe every 6 hours or whatever.

You can also buy rodent food pellets and mix that with water until its a paste and suck that up in to the syringe and feed it that way (cheaper than buying the paste).Keep it warm and in a safe place where it can't get out or hurt itself.

Then you either keep it, kill it, let it go free, or bring it to an animal shelter (they'll kill it).

Good luck

This is a baby mouse, fuck head, not a rat.
Here you are, in its cardboard tube.

Attached: 20190227_112310[1].jpg (2576x1932, 1.19M)

I have a nice woodpile under cover I can release it into. Once the snow melts

This

was me

Read this conversation OP. You need to get that thing some formula like I was saying. I trust my wife with anything animal and she said the same thing I did.

Attached: Screenshot_20190227-155543.png (1080x1920, 208K)

There is a Bosley's in town.

Make a sandwich

liar. you were putting the mouse in your ass

put it in a cup and shit on it

I think that's reserved for Richard Gere but maybe just with gerbils.

Attached: richard_gere_gerbil.jpg (450x610, 142K)

This

Same problem here, mouses trashed my camper when i was away for 4 months, i had to spend all acternoon cleaming there shit and throw half of my stuff away, eventually found 4/5 dead ones in a rapeseed oil bottle, but found 4 very much alive tiny babies with there eyes still closed.. I know the mother is around since i crossed her while cleaning, but no sign of her since.. If she doesn't show up, the babies are fucked
Pic related

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1080, 614K)

not a mouse. thats a rat. eat it.

Have mice in house. Caught one i bucket trap,3 more in glue traps. Still hoping to get the rest

Same tiny ones

Attached: image.png (640x960, 1.19M)

Bump for interest

Drown that thing in a cup of cum

Sorry OP. Mother abandoned it as it isn't going to live much longer. Had the same thing happened to me once. Found the little dude outside and almost stepped on him. Picked him up and he didn't last the night. Gave him a hot water bottle for warmth mushed up foods and wouldn't really take to anything accept for a bit of water.

cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/415515086686519297/415565666515550228/but_why_fuck.gif

Rolling for OP helping the rat and then return the favor

OP keep us updated. I hope the lil guy survives.

Your mom abandoned you once?

Mouse
Just like your Mom did.
Its been 24+ hours. Its more active and seem noiser

OP here. Heading out to do shopping and chainsaw up some firewood

>not op
OP here. I just found a hole in my baseboard. I'm going to put the little guy in and see if its family take him back

Really, faggotron?

are you going to keep making threads during the lifetime of the mouse?

be a good sport and launch it into space

Kill the mouse by fire! Burn it like a Jew in the oven!

No one has said this yet, but they need stimulation to help them defecate and urinate. They will die otherwise. Get a qtip damp with warm water and rub around the anus and genitals to stimulate expulsion, mothers tongue would normally do this. Look up care sheet for infantile rodents