Please do not vote Democrat in 2020

Please do not vote Democrat in 2020.

Look, I'm no fan of Trump. But all the libtard candidates are girls. And I'd much rather have Trump as president than a goddamn girl. Girls are NOT equipped to run a country.

Attached: 48389011_1262649360542602_4923247030593126400_n (1).jpg (720x960, 87K)

I'm not a fan of x, but i totally support x.

big_think.jpg

retard alert

Attached: 1550899038831.png (500x678, 202K)

If democrats do win in 2020 civil war will probably break out. The insane shit they want to force on the public and the lunatic ideas would cause breaking point. Plus it’s no secret, liberals do want to take everyone’s guns. They aren’t even hiding about it anymore, they want to abolish the second amendment and put a cap on free speech

virgin detected

>Scary lies and more lies
You should tone down your propaganda to make it more believable.

Kinda funny how all the rejects of society vote Republican because they're 1. Scared of girls. 2. Scared of minorities. 3. Scared of gays. Call them libtards all you want. At least they aren't cowards who hide behind their own ignorance. lol at all of this.

This post is gold, i've got to cap it.

Attached: TheCurrentState.jpg (1873x99, 38K)

Better formatting

Attached: TheCurrentState.jpg (580x130, 35K)

lol this red hat wearer is scared of vaginas.. or is trying to leverage the left's fear of vaginas? What a retarded approach.

No. Don't vote republican just so you don't get a woman. Vote republican and watch the mayhem go down. It will be like the 2016 election but 100 times bigger reactions

Fuck tRumpers. I'll never vote Repugni-can't or Independent again because of that POS.

women have ruined America so I agree. if you are a man and you vote for a female you're a traitor and moron.

>> I hate women because I can't get laid. Vote for an idiot or else I'll think your dumb.

people who are this far gone in the paranoid schizophrenic fantasy of faux news shouldnt just have their guns taken away, but they themselves should be taken away never to be seen again.

Fucking shills everywhere these days.

maybe you should calm down and stop reacting emotionally

Please stop advocating to kek the election, it has actual real life consequences.

And trump is a giant pussy that panders to our enemies. I'll take a female that won't be able to get anything done over a fat ass pussy any day.

>Ew girls
Lol

Innaccurate, trump supporter pictured left

Attached: 3C422C6900000578-0-image-a-1_1484789317914.jpg (634x476, 92K)

Can I ask you a question?
Do you believe Gatorades got the stuff plants need?

Vote asian. Yang 2020

its funny how everyone calls trump a nazi but by definition liberal ideology has become more Nazi than the republicans ever will be.

do as we say/think as we think or face public defamation.
even remotely side with republican values or opinions = must be a racist white supremacist
don't think Caitlin Jenner Is a hero? = transphobic asshole
suggesting perhaps Hillary wasn't the best candidate = ding ding white supremacist

I am Canadian by the way and come election time up here the liberals are going to lose so horribly and we will probably get Donny Trump Northmen edition in response to all PC shit they are trying to shove down peoples throats.

I might be wrong but liberals are doing it to themselves, they will lose both in America and Canada

Also Canadian. We aren't doing it to ourselves. Believe me most liberals are pretty reasomable.

The trouble is there's 10s of millions of us, so retards are bound to happen in front of cameras, and then they fly across YouTube like wild fire and Fox news is like "lol all liberals are like this!!!!"

The same happens on the other side. It's why everyone's dug in so deep. YouTube and Facebook made finding allegorical evidence the other people are retarded super easy.

wow, how old are you? because you just spewed the stupidest shit I've heard in a long time. I mean, really, are you that dense? Does someone help you cross the street?

Attached: the_pain_we_feel_when_youre_stupid.jpg (1024x1016, 132K)

Bush Jr was an embarrassment, trump makes that guy look like he's not a retard. You yanks are the laughing stock of the modern world. We are aware you love sticking your head in the sand, and compare yourselves to shitholes like China to make yourselves look good, but man, wtf... I'm in my 30s and can not remember a more childish, arrogant and oblivious moron in politics, or indeed in life, ever. Hillary would have been terrible, yes, but again, wtf lads?

What happened to you lot? You used to lead, you used to recognize intelligence over popularity, you used to be fucking great. Now you're literally a joke. And not even a funny one. Get your fucking shit straight yanks, for yourselves. Idiots.

Attached: When you cant talk to women.png (558x586, 297K)

Great reference, user.

Attached: 1506141787986.gif (300x186, 446K)

the 90s are callin. they want their raves back.

You want a man who trusts foreign insight rather than his OWN fucking intelligence in the states? Fuck that shit. I'll vote for any reasonable woman who at least won't bend the truth with every other statement that comes out of her mouth.

>I green text and create strawman arguments

T.

Attached: 3c42ac70c1796d78be938f34fd88382bfa980d9cd60d0adaf6a4f8667f89a671.png (650x559, 155K)

Will this pasta ever get stale?

Attached: 1520319124118.jpg (800x800, 49K)

Get a load of this fucking tard. Hope your doomsday bunker is prepped gud user.

Which woman are you referring to?

God bless.

Attached: 1511537639603.gif (404x402, 872K)

Spotted the bot.

Did you just assume Trump's gender?

Attached: 161107120239-01-trump-parry-super-169.jpg (1100x619, 92K)

Fucking kek

Attached: 1522764222630.jpg (716x724, 15K)

Stellar point. How did you come to be such a deep philosopher?