What kind of work do you do user?

What kind of work do you do user?
How much is your yearly income?

Attached: jaguar-xj13.jpg (1920x1080, 205K)

no one on Yea Forums has a job retard

I was working but got disabled. Been trying to get back to it for a few years now because I hate feeling like this, but doctors keep telling me I’ll never be able to work normally again. That’s just making me try even harder. One way or another, I’ll get back to my role in life.

I'm a mechanical engineer and about 15k $ annually. Consider I'm living in eastern yurop, so...

Poor college student who works a shit wage warehouse job driving forklift and working on various machinery.

About 50k a year after monthly bonus and some Saturday overtime here and there.

Attached: poor college student 14.jpg (3999x3238, 1.95M)

Greenkeeper for 5 years now. Earnin' £20k a year. Job is decent, easy, I got good workmates and can listen to all podcasts and audiobooks I want. Downside is the shitty cold weather. And golfers, they're all cunts. Used to be a games tester previously, better money but so much management bullshit!

what disability? cuz there are pretty good jobs even in a wheelchair

I work in the mining industry running a rock crusher. 2018 i made 110k

Physical Therapist Assistant in a home health care setting.
~$36k/year
I wanna change careers to programming tbh

Attached: 1513644541090.jpg (657x527, 94K)

Embedded systems designer. I make sensors and other systems for industrial control/ automation. Mostly for nuclear power plants particle accelerators and paper&pulp

Im new to this field (1.5 years) so im only earning $35K/year. Im only 20 but i really like my job

Programming isn't all it seems. Most jobs suck ass and there is zero creative work. Ive worked in this field, feel free to ask me anything!

Calling BS on that.
Most rock crushers make 17 to 18 an hour.

Union baby $47 an hour. Time and a half after 8 and double time after 12

what do you mean by sucking ass? If I'd to learn a programming language, which one do you suggest?

this
>27
>mother basement
>0 $
>

Finishing up my computer science degree.
Would it be better to get into something dealing with server work?
Have an Uncle who made pretty good money as a head computer science engineer and he didn't even finish college. Although he was mostly self taught back in the 80s and received a job from a friend's dad who worked at a tech company in Silicon Valley.

Attached: 80s Battlestation.jpg (602x623, 85K)

should i go an hero already?

Attached: Icanteven.gif (300x188, 1.18M)

I mean there's little creativity in my work and I'm not looking for something with creativity really. I feel like your job sucks less ass than mine.
I know a physical therapist who's worked 4 years in the medical field and he left to do programming. He went to full stack academy and he said his salary is more than it ever was as a physical therapist. How much do you earn per year?

Actor. Currently making 8k per episode. After that who knows.

You must have gotten in years back then and also work a ton of overtime.
Most people starting in Unions these days get shafted.

Group IT Manager, I look after 2 law firms, a holiday park, a legal recruitment company, a property management company and a training company.

I earn £35,000 a year

Yeah I've been here for a while but the Union contract came up for renegotiation this last summer got a $8 raise overnight and $2 every year until 2021 then we'll renegotiate again. And it all really depends on what union you join.

Tool Engineer, design plastic injection moulds for pharmaceutical companies.

58,500 usd without pension and benefits, around 65,000 with, plus 6 weeks paid vacation.

Only been doing it for 8 months, so I'm ok with that. Looking at around 100k if I stay at that company.

2005 Subaru WRX wagon and I make about $70k a year.

Attached: 4Q8y8.jpg (1840x1380, 537K)

I am an idiot. I saw the car picture and posted before I read the OP. I thought you where asking what we drive. To answer your question, I am a Stagehand.

It completely depends on what type of programming you want to work with (Science, AI, back/ front end) Learning C++ is easy and you can apply it to a lot of different things. also gives you a good understanding on how to think as a programmer.

Personally i would rather do something i find more rewarding/ have an interest in so choose something you think you can grow with. I have a close family friend (hes in his late 30's) he works with programming AI for investment companies on wall street. he makes 300K/ year but he hates his job

Right now i do consultant work and my rates are (depending on type of work and how urgent it is) $200/h to $1500/h. The $1500/h is an extreme case and only happens when a company fucks up big time and needs it to be fixed pronto.

Im going back to school this fall to take a masters in quantum computing, ive read a few courses in it and it seem real interesting

I do mapping and spatial analysis for gov't. $65k/yr plus medical, dental, eye, accrue 16hrs vacation and 8 hrs sick leave per month. It's interesting and creative, and the colleagues are all pretty sharp.

After a few minutes, a window of time opens when you can delete a post.

Forgot to add why i said that it sucked ass...

I got a job at a medium sized hardware company right after school. I was assigned to a group of 10 others and our project was to create the software side of a control system.

The only thing i did everyday was write code that i already knew in my head and just had to type it on paper, no thinking or problem solving just typing. Many programmer that ive worked with feel like this. This has been like this at most places that ive worked at.

This is the reason why i do consulting work since its mostly problem solving and way more thinking than most programmer jobs.

Have you thought of becoming a greenkeeper like me? If you think your job requires little to no problem solving or thinking, please come into my world. You literally watch the grass grow... literally. Like for real!

I don't feel a need to delete my post. I am fine with looking like an idiot to strangers on the interwebs.

Not to jerk my own dick, but I'm the CEO of
seven companies and an entrepreneur. I am the President of three nations. I am a father and a husband. I have seventeen wives and five children. I am a world leader and I am campaigning for capitalism to be enforced in Russia and North Korea. I have a weekly income of about €17 billion, and a yearly income that could feed 20 large countries. I would say I'm your equal, but that's definitely a stretch

That doesn't sound too bad. You Don't have to deal with
>carrying a 15lb bag & 10lb stationary bicycle from house to house of patients
>you don't have to deal with the awful smells of their houses and bodies
>you don't have to deal with patient family members or caregivers anxiety, telling you how to do your job, not cooperating with scheduling
>medicare cutting the budget more and f more so pay is getting less and less but expecting more from our job like increased productivity

im a mechanical eng in austria, went to university here too
making 48k in my second year, pretty huge gap for the same job

37.200 €
Architect in Germany

Veteran
Oil field, 120k a year.

I'm a professional begger. I make anywhere from 70€ to 200€ a day. Most I made in a month was €5700. But I had to give half of it to my handler. But soon enough I'll have enough to pay for somebody to kill him, then I can take his place.

servus aus Wien!

Migrating plain P&ID drawings to "intelligent" drawings with a big database for everything that you see on that drawing. no university. did not even finish high school.
~31k€ per year, takes me 5 min go work and I've got paid breaks so it could be worse

*to go to work. wtf.