Someone puts a gun to your head and tells you that you have two options: you can either fight Ronnie Coleman or have...

Someone puts a gun to your head and tells you that you have two options: you can either fight Ronnie Coleman or have sex with him.

What do?

Attached: 1234678008652234679.jpg (193x322, 18K)

fight

Hate fuck him in the crapper

Fight him
in a game of Yu Gi Oh.

That guy looks like he can be pushed over easily

How?

Attached: 135790975313579.jpg (474x645, 67K)

Have sex, he might had so much steroids that he is smaller than a clit.

Fight, as we all know he is not in a good way.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 324K)

Kek I like u user

hes a body builder not a strong man... they are so finite with what they are trying to get out of their bodies... in peak presentation form he is immobile and massively dehydrated and has all the chemicals running through him.

If you were to take him on, when he is ready for a show, that is when you take him and fuck him up his pooper.

This. It would be a great duel!

I would never survive a fight against him.
His dick is probably as small as a clitty. So I obviously choose sex as I wouldn't even feel him inside of me.

What do you mean? The surgery?

Probably fight.

People often confuse body builders with non-fighter builds. IF the body builder was on steroids they would be slow as can be due to all that incorrectly grown mass but if the body builder was not on steroids then they would be at a decent or possibly fast pace due to the muscles being naturally grown.

While i'm not a doctor or anything i think it sounds a lot like a modern myth that the dick shrinks due to steroids and that shit.
Of course the rest of the body grows, which may make the dick look smaller in comparision, but i'd think you wouldn't have it as easy as you've calculated.

Attached: sorry.jpg (269x188, 6K)

The question is, how do you hurt these guys who are literally just a muscle from head to toe?

I'm not him. Actually, there is a biological reason for why the testicles get smaller from steroid use. But what you said about their comparison to the rest of the body is also kind of true. Personally, I wouldn't care. My penis is already small without being on the gear.

Yeahh! Elon...you was all time

Attached: 5e9nlg31wufkl2z7222847568100.jpg (1620x1153, 103K)

>Implying that muscles don't transmit pain.

There are weak spots that muscles don’t cover. The only thing most of that muscle is good for is ending a fight in less than 60 seconds.

GIGA NIGGA

They do, but the average set of hands and feet are not going to be enough to inflict pain on that kind of physique.

Hope he can’t squeeze my pecker off with his turd cutter.

Ronnie Coleman can barely walk these days

Sure, I'd fuck that tight cunt