Is this Atlantis?

Is this Atlantis?

Attached: Giant-blue-eye-mauritania.jpg (710x670, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richat_Structure
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Atlantis is a myth by Plato

>myth

Attached: 0567451.jpg (1920x1080, 274K)

I believe it could be. I don't understand why it's not being studied more. I know it's in the middle of butt fuck nowhere.

No it’s a giant toilet created by the ocean.

No, this is Patrick.

Probably the Azores is Atlantis.

Looks like pretty sand to me.

atlantis is gone u stupid fuck thats probably a crater or an old lake bed

I read about the region. It's supposedly a breeding ground for islamists and not a very pleasant place to be at.

Bitch u know climate's dynamic, right?

>inb4 conspiracy cunt
No. But it's more than reasonable to consider this sandnigger hole being the remains of what might have been Atlantis. The dude in this pic is a paranoid idiot but he made some very convincing videos on that topic, quoting Plato's original writing, measuring 'n shit.

it has been studied more, idk why you wouldn't look it up if you are so curious. it is made of igneous rock (cooled lava) cooled between 94 and 104 million years ago. whatever was sticking above the surface obviously got sand blasted down since then leaving rings of what was once a tall round thing like a ______

Ah ok. I didn't know it's prime sand nigger territory.

sure and were experiencing a polar shift atm whats your point user

If only you guys knew the shit the government is hiding, even from themselves. So many conspiracy theories are actually true. People in the inside like me have seen so much shit.

Younger Dryas (some pole shift shit or sth like that) flooded it when Africa wasn't that much of a hot flatland as it's now, made the island (or whatever it was) disappear for a while, thus giving it the "sunken" status before drying up and reemerging.

what is this?

it is literally barren desert, with only a tiny town miles away, just look at it. there aren't any damn terrorists he is spouting bs

pic related

Attached: 777.jpg (1196x834, 116K)

Correcting myself: there's a lot of terrorism in Mauritania (where this thing is located). You can't go there without encountering goat fuckers. Sorry for the misleading bs.

But can we go there and just rape the women then?

Very plausible, isnt that the island of Guanches?

Mauritania does have problems but if you aren't black it could be worse. i was only being nitpicky cause some people think it is city ruins or something.

Blacks are sick

Have you fucked a good black before? Tasty asses

It is an intriguing theory. However if Atlantis was there and washed away in the Dryas impact event flooding there should still be some sort of archaeological remains there.

I think the government would cover it up

It's a fun theory and hasn't been debunked. I'm all for digging up more evidence

reports of that might have been inspiration for the location but i'm betting the myth started with this island. it erupted in 1642–1540 BCE, obviously blown to pieces and much of it is now sunk. would explain why their are no traces left, and might also explain flood myths in the eastern Mediterranean.

Attached: atlanois.jpg (926x788, 84K)

It's been debunked so many times

I always fantasise about cheating on my girlfriend. I love her but love the idea of new pussy. What do /b

Attached: tattoo2.jpg (751x728, 68K)

if its a myth then it wasnt created by plato because he learned about it in egypt

For those who haven't figured yet: It's the Richard Structure aka as the Eye of the Sahara.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richat_Structure