Today I was planning to make a move on a casher chick that was into me, as I'm into her too. Thing is...

Today I was planning to make a move on a casher chick that was into me, as I'm into her too. Thing is, I may have gotten a bit too high prior to that and I decided to let it go for now
That is not a problem. The problem is she seemed pretty on edge and honestly fucking scared when I showed up in that condition. Definitely a 180° from before.
Did I fuck it up, Yea Forums?

Attached: USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1551281050173.jpg_1551281056060.jpg (1080x1920, 229K)

Also worth mentioning I've not been dating for half a year since my ex gf of 2 years left me

Spotlight uh moonlight uh

Ya finding out your crush is a junkie loser would be a turn off, obviously

So when's the next korn concert faggot?

Maybe I could change her opinion on that By playing the event down as a one time thing

Yeah I'd wish

Ya cuz she's dumb enough to believe you right

Gain some self image u unoriginal faggot

Then I'll just tone it down fr. Couldn't be that hard.

Not trying to rip off anyone brother

Let's just hope she's just as degenerate as you are. Godspeed user

She would have to be, for this greasy turd to entertain the idea.

Kys basement faggot

Leave this unholy place lobo

Plz don't reproduce

Go frag yourself, bastitch

Bastich

You don't look or sound very smart op. That said, go for it

I'm just a bit baked. You don't have to be that judgemental bro

Not judging just a factual observation. "You're gonna die poor" is a judgement. Which u are btw

Ur on Yea Forums idiot. You think people here are concerned about ur well being? And not judge you? The fuck?

I'm being positive my dude. I am well aware of how Yea Forums Works

Better to try and fail, then to fail to try.

I'm pretty sure I'll be able to fix it and do it eventually

Ayy

Her dad probably got fucked up and hit her. My dad did the same. I can't be around drunk and high people without being on edge as a result.

Holy shit who is this guy. He is my rasta twin

Damn. I'm sorry to hear that

Yea Forums doesn't mean you should Yea Forumse a dick on purpose. If you came here to pretend to be constantly angry on the internet you should leave.

You mean our locks are the same or are you referring to the fact you look like me without the locks

Don't mind it too much user, could also be your high ass giving some body language too much importance, it could be completely unrelated. If you wanna make sure, go see her again tomorrow when you're sober and ask about today, as in "hey I noticed you were a bit nervous yesterday..", show interest and ask her. Good luck OP

I look like you without dreads and just slightly lighter eyes. Pic related

Attached: 20170621_144251.jpg (1920x1080, 746K)

I'm gonna ask her out next time so I might jokingly ask about all that if she accepts

Fellow stoner here OP.
Is cashier girl some bible thumping chick? Were you being a fuckin psycho? Why was she scared that you were high? Explain more please.

Yeah lol I can kind of see the similarities.

Damn. I'm sorry to hear that.

Yo is your name johnathan. Cause ever I was a teenager I've had people come up claiming to know me as someone named johnathan

No. She seems to be my type since obviously the way I look didn't turn her off. Also she has a couple of tattoos on her forearm so right away the christian shtick flies out the window(these things do not mix together where I live). Always smiling and very talkative when I drop by, but not this time.
You could kind of guess the state I was in from a mile by the way I was interacting with my buddy when I walked into the store. So you could say I made an entrance right off the bad. When I came to the counter and asked about what I needed I kind of slurred and I was half assedly trying to smile in order to hit it off. She didn't even look up at me most of the time and just acted way more "professional" than usual. Wasn't getting anymore welcoming vibes from her behaviour, wasn't getting anything at all really. So I associated with anxiety of being around a high person.

Why are you still here seething over something/someone that doesn't affect you in any way, fag?
Nah. My name's David and I'm not even from the Us actually lol. I'm an eurofag

May have just been embarrassed about you making an ass of yourself. Sober up and go talk to her.

That's the plan.

Bro listen do this. It worked for me the last time I got a cashiers number. Just walk around the store for a little bit and wait for her to come to you and ask if you need help finding something. Then say “yea I do” then look at your phone and and press random shit to make it look like your gonna show her something your looking for then say, I’m looking for umm your number. And show her the keypad on your phone. Works everytime

stop getting high you degenerate piece of shit. weed or pussy, not a hard decision. you never watched Half Baked?

I never had to make that decision. Just date a hot stoner chick.

Attached: hot.jpg (700x826, 152K)

Might just try that out. Either that or ask her if she wants to hang somewhere when she gets off work.
Nah. But the title is catchy so I might check it out. It's funny cause I was making the exact same analogy today when thinking about it when I told my buddy how it went. I basically chose weed over the chick like a loser lmao

Fuck excuse my shitty phrasing on that one. English ain't my first language and I'm still pretty stoned

England? My grandmother was British and moved here as a kid. I know I have family there I've never met

Here is an idea, it's going to sound crazy to you but try and stick with me here.

Consider not doing drugs and having those drugs ruin things in your life.

That MIGHT just turn out well for you.

Nah dude. I'm from Romania

Yeah, irresponsible children trying to play as adults in a single relationship is going to turn out greeeeaaaaat.

I'm not gonna defend and say weed is fully good and give you the whole "calms me down" speech. But I will say it has it's place. Take it like this, it's neither fully good or bad for you. It depends on what you make of it. If you're gonna abuse it it def is a bad thing, but I don't do that. It was just bad timing on my part

That explains alot

What do you mean by that?

This convo lol. Every stoner in their late teens early twentys defends weed like a crusader defending the holy land. They all think they can change the mind of someone they want.

The thing is, most people know weed is just a gateway drug, who knows what else you are taking, doing, or drinking. It does not matter if you only smoke, it's what people think lies beyond that. If this cashier girl saw you plastered, she might think you are a pill junkie as well.

I just said I wasn't gonna defend it and give you the whole stereotypical speech stoners give, brother. I simply stated my opinion. And yeah, I only smoke. I don't poison my body with pills and shit.
I'm also aware of the various social preconceptions that come with it.
I'm confident that won't be too much of a problem for me though.
Like I said, just bad timing