Why do people think these things work...

Why do people think these things work? My girlfriend won’t let me buy detergent anymore and she gets so pissed off if I do! If I even doubt the effectiveness of a laundry ball she goes off. They don’t even work! My clothes aren’t getting clean and they still smell gross! I’ve even been getting complaints at work! How do I convince her to let us go back to detergent?

Attached: AE87A2B1-C4D7-45C1-A198-3B7107398D18.jpg (355x355, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FLvxUF9ukjE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Drop her

what the hell

These things can be less effective than washing with just water LOL. That sex must be bar none if you are still with her bro

Sounds like what you have there is a small slapping disorder.
I prescribe 50cc's of bitch slapping and a "see how you go" dosage of im the man

youtube.com/watch?v=FLvxUF9ukjE

they wash your clothes as well as just putting rocks in your washing machine.

Just do your laundry with unscented detergent and don't tell her.

It’s is pretty great actually, but she has a yeast infection at the moment so we haven’t been having sex lately.

She’s gonna see it in the cabinet then flip out at me!

tell her that those crappy balls are why she has a yeast infection

her yeast infection could be scenting your clothes, do you wash hers/your clothes together?

Just tell her if you’re getting complaints at work then it’s obviously not doing it’s job. Besides what kind of prrson gets mad over how their partner washes their clothes? Idgaf what my girl uses as long as she does her laundry and dont stink lol

No, we both do our own laundry.

She hates being wrong, she is the worst person to argue with. She once told me to go fuck my self in a political argument about Trump.

Yeah but without detergent you’re basically washing you clothes in the dirt her clothes left behind. If it’s bad enough that people are complaining, you probably smell like a sour dough dipped in semi fermented beer

Do you ever stand your ground or do you always concede?

She can be manipulative. She’s goes crying to MY sister. And suddenly she, my other sisters, my brother, and my mother are mad at me too.

Convince her to switch to another detergent alternative, like soap nuts or an all natural product.

That’s actually a vey good one!

My gf might be a zoomer who can't read an analogue clock, or cursive, but even she's not this fucking retarded.

-_- read you post aloud to yourself. Then re-evaluate your situation. The laundry balls may be the only balls in this relationship.

Sounds unhealthy user, you should talk to her about it and calmly(key word) explain your perspective on it and why it’s unfair for her to use your family as a tool in an argument.

sabotage ur balls b4 she uses them in the wash so they damage her clothes, let her figure out balls were defective...

Yeah I figured something was wrong as soon as I wrote that.

Also tell her that stupid laundry ball is probably why she has a yeast infection. Its like scrubbing dishes with a brillo and no soap thinking your getting them clean

She’s considering it!

Keep it a different bottle?

I don’t even understand exactly what the fuck the problem is. She can wash her shit how she likes, you can wash yours the way you like. When it comes to shit like this you need to just unapologetically do what you want but dont make it a big deal. If anything I’d leave a pile of her clothes on top of the dryer and a load of mine inside, then when she bends down to move your nice daisy smelling clothes out the dryer, she’ll get a nose full of her own stank, maybe choking on her own yeast will put some sense in her head

yeah, but she is going to have a never-ending yeast infection because she doesnt actually wash her nasty panties, even though she thinks she does.

just get a woman who isnt a fucking hippie