Is Captain Marvel going to do well at the box office?

Is Captain Marvel going to do well at the box office?

Attached: capt marvel.jpg (750x375, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N6sgmwz_rlQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Doesn't matter
Disconnect from popular trends.

It will now that rotten tomatoes decided people can't discuss or vote on if they will not see a movie

Fuck no

Only manbabies and children care

Probably not

Then again there really isn't much else to go see...

Don't give a fuck cause I'm not a snowflake

>t. grumpy homosexual boomer

>meh-looking girl
>female lead
>strong female lead at that
>2019
More than likely. If a nigger furfag LARP movie can earn the big bux, so can a dyke.

Why does it always have to be a white hero?
They're always shitting on POC because women are more important.

Sure. Marvel just prints money while DC fails. Too many manbaby tears on they're using the current captain marvel instead of mar'vel

depends on how much money feminazis can actually waste on tickets instead of tampons

kek.
I didn't yet watch WE WUZ KANGZ movie, not even pirated.
Not interested in pathetic slogans attached to a movie.
Also, cpt.Marvel was born as a man

Probably. Why wouldnt it?
Because some people whined on rotten tomatoes about it?

the rotten tomatoes thing is more like a symptom of it being a piece of shit that no one wants to see.

peoples jobs depend on its success, so the rotten tomatoes thing happened in a desperate struggle to polish that turd.

nah, you're just a mad incel and followed suit, like an NPC, and just hate on Larson.

Removing reviews from people who quite obviously havent seen a film becuase it hasnt been released seems a pretty fuckin reasonable response.
If you're trying to run a site for reviewing movies and a bunch of people show up to go THIS FILM'S SHIT BECUASE THE ACTRESS SAID SOMETHING, before the film is even out, it makes a fucking joke of your reviews listing.

But it wasn't reviews, just a poll of people who said they didn't want to go see it vs those who want to.

Because tits.

Attached: main.jpg (1000x800, 216K)

all the neets are triggered so they probably wont show up so no

right?

nice boob job

I don't give a fuck
all the marvel movies can go to hell

reddit detector is literally off the charts!

please flood the internets with Miss Captain Marvel smiling.
For yet unclear reasons, that literally hurts SJW's.

Rotten Tomatoes has been overruled by Rotten Fishes. No voting allowed anymore.

fake and gay.
those were "intentions".
only 26% of them intended to go watch the movie.
btw, why do you think it's called "Rotten Tomatoes" instead of "let's all praise the next movie out there"?!

who that thot?

Attached: that's_a_dude,_albeit_with_a_tiny_peepee.jpg (450x696, 133K)

Becuase it's supposed to be about reviewing movies and being honest about it.
Saying THIS MOVIE IS SHIT BECUASE THE LEAD ACTRESS HURT MY EGO BY SAYING MEAN WORDS ;-------; isnt a film review.

as if movies are stupid and childish enough, they made super hero movies.

and then as if that wasnt top tier virgin for life enough, they made a girl super hero.

is it for people who want to take their feminist girlfriend and see if she'll finally put out?

No one said that though. It was just a poll.

>who that thot?
just another useless thot

Attached: TRIGGGGGGGGGEREDDDDDD.jpg (600x1111, 58K)

lol, honest.

look who owns the website, oh its the same people who own the movies they review.

Expectations are under 100 millions, so it will make millions but not even half of profit that other MCU movies made

It was a fucking poll you retard, not a review.

Except what RT banned were user comments and reviews before a film came out.

Sure, but the point is that it's open to reviews from normal people, rather than critics and journalists. And normal people arent (usually) on the payroll. They just like to review bomb things that upset them.
SJWs did the same shit when they overreacted to a different thing in a different Marvel film. Incels are doing it now and overreacting to Capt Marvel.
It's nothing new.

What point are you trying to make my guy.

She looks like Owen Wilson

It'll be to women like black panther was to niggers. All the girls will go to in and itll make a shit ton of money.
Then all the nerds go to it to jack off to a female theyll never have a chance at getting.

Before you complain too much, it could have been worse.
They could have used the Monica Rambeau version of Capt. Marvel
Honestly, I'm amazed they didn't.

Attached: Monica-Rambeau-Captain-Marvel-1.jpg (734x527, 405K)

yes, only white snowflake incels are not watching this movie

>smiling
shitty actress thinks a tough woman can't smile.
she's wrong.
plus we've already had our tough girl and cat movie

Attached: 1239567373780.jpg (670x503, 41K)

you sound so triggered

not as triggered as people avoiding a movie because it's got women in it
fuckin lmao

I don't know why people even use rotten
I've always used Internet Movie DataBase

Attached: AVGN what were they thinking.jpg (636x464, 75K)

I can’t unsee her ugly feet. I don’t know if I can watch this movie without imagining them.

Attached: 3BA8CC77-F1EB-4325-99E8-AF896DB63D62.jpg (700x700, 38K)

The movie won't break any records, but will do decently well.

Marvel has built enough of a strong foundation that a big chunk of people will watch the movie just to be up to date.

Additionally, contrary to the beliefs of Yea Forums and /pol/, a big part of the population doesn't really give a shit about all this SJW garbage that the left and right spew at each other.

While Black Panther wasn't even worthy being nominated for an Oscar, I watched it, had fun with it and moved on. Not a great movie by any stretch of the imagination, but good enough for your average night of comic movie fun.

You footfags are an odd bunch.

I'm not seeing it
to hell with the rest of you if you keep funding the same assholes that flushed starwars

Men, I only go to theaters to see 1 or 2 movies a year and I'm going to see Godzilla, King of the Monsters
Although theyll probably fuck that up too.

youtube.com/watch?v=N6sgmwz_rlQ

It doesn't matter because people will see it. Because unlike the last few Star Wars movies, the marvel franchise has actually made good films.

HOWEVER, personally I'm not seeing that shit because just like Black Panther, I have no interest in SJW/Racial politics surrounding fucking comic book movies.

You can't just have a Black Panther movie, no it has to be this epic moment for all black people. Even though some of the best actors are & have been black people for decades & decades. But no... Black Panther is the magnum opus, the crown jewel of minority film making & if you don't like it you're a racist PoS nazi.

And now with Captain Marvel, anyone who doesn't like it is immediately anti-women & you better not be talking shit if you're white because that means you're racist too.

Attached: 1549672014183.png (1199x560, 660K)

Toe thumb all over again.

Attached: toe_thumb.jpg (1200x731, 72K)

sounds like you think people "can't avoid a movie".
oh, feminazis as well think you HAVE to watch their pathethic propaganda movie.

imdb censored as well.

>Marvel has built enough of a strong foundation that a big chunk of people will watch the movie just to be up to date.

"People will watch the movie because every mentally sane person had good reasons to criticize it"

normally when shit gets review bombed, or in this case just more like the trailers were down voted, people just say lol and move on.

but since we are talking about strong independent whamen, they had to shut the whole thing down and cry about it.

so brave.

Yeah, it will. It's Marvel, and there are way more fans than people who give a shit about whatever it is she does that bothers you.

Yah but that doesn't mean you have to PAY to see it
Personally, I just stream movies for free. Keep the jews from getting my shekels

>pathetic propagando movie
my fuckin sides
imagine being so insecure that seeing a woman makes you think you're being brainwashed

oh no! it's a scary femoid! quick, retreat to your incel forum!

Attached: 547d095d2a8b6_-_mcx1007fesoldiers001-large-new.jpg (500x375, 65K)

>doesn't pay for movies
>wonders why movies are shit now

capt marvel gonna trigger my dick

its not her, they used an ass double

It's a MCU movie, so yeah.

Alien and Aliens are godtier movies
Now Alien 3 is something we never fucking discuss ever again.

It will do well among the beta male faggots out there

pic related.
imagine being so incel you have to shill a movie built on propaganda. not even the worst caricature of joseph goebbels.

"Hurr durr I can't be empowered by an OLD movie!!! I demand a MARVEL movie!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Attached: OUCH.jpg (528x1452, 171K)

Are you nuts?
It's not because people aren't paying, more money is spent on movies (and the salaries) than ever before
Most of them just suck because Hollywood sucks.
I hadn't even heard of most of the oscar winners

Attached: the Return of the Living Dead-poster 2.jpg (570x443, 125K)

You realise they do that to male fighters too right.

oh no! a spooky roastie!
it's okay, we're all scared of things we don't understand, and how often do you meet women in your man cave?

Attached: _101970846_aubreyblanche.jpg (660x371, 22K)

yeah hollywood is filling up with dipshits, but there is no reality where customers stealing a product is going to lead to the improvement of the product.

I've waited years for a Capt. Marvel movie - he's going to kick ass

Attached: shazam-portada2323.jpg (1600x2102, 575K)

if they die to a woman in combat they go straight to mudslime hell

Why is there no video of this?

it will not do well

Attached: marvel.jpg (641x568, 245K)

because terrorists don't play on their phones all day. they go out and slay mad bitches, like real men.

Yah but they like it

Attached: wait a minute....jpg (482x998, 291K)

superhero movies are for gaylords and kids

Holy god wtf is that real???

I pay for what I like
I (generally) like Godzilla movies so I am going to pay to go see that

Attached: godzilla-deal with it.gif (300x225, 470K)

because it's shopped, pleb
she's still alive
he on the other hand is dead

Yah I'll probably see that

>Uses "my guy" to conclude a sentence
>Thinks it makes him relevant, hip and trendy
>Is actually an industrial grade faggot

Attached: 20190227_110242.jpg (750x708, 110K)

Standard 3rd wave feminist who bases entire opinion heresay and feelings and pays ZERO fucking attention to the actual issue at hand. They never read an article, they heard something from one of their equally ignorant progressive friends and then collectively agreed "we must be defend our precious liberal movie propagandist site at all costs!" without bothering to look at what was ACTUALLY happening, as per usual.

Terrorists film their shit all the time

Attached: head extraction.webm (1920x1080, 1.91M)

why is captain marvel a woman?

Whoo think was him...!?!

Attached: 4ngmrmflc29a46bgk228549226000.jpg (1550x1185, 122K)

Only a virgin or seriously sexually depraved man would craft ur comment though

you not belong here faggot, go to cry about lack of good lens frames, pink hair tint and diversity in twiter or instagram

ITT fags who only get excited watching big strong men