People saying making a computer yourself is better than buying one of the shelf are liars

People saying making a computer yourself is better than buying one of the shelf are liars

You buy a computer from the store and it will work outright no questions asked. Sure it's slightly more expensive but on the flip side you don't have to waste a full day fiddling with intricate and delicate components

Building a computer yourself will leave you plagued with random beeps, overheating issues and general annoyances that a shelf computer wouldn't face

Just my 2c

Attached: 51QRA82kHTL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 28K)

well yeah if you are actually so retarded that you can't build pc, then go ahead and pay like 100 dollars to someone who doesn't choke in their own spit to do it for you

Attached: PhotoFunia-1475909023.jpg (1200x859, 224K)

I actually agree.

Only poor niggers build it themselfs. Only a hassle.
But you should be able to do it nonetheless.

No

Look, if you're a fully fledged retard, you shouldn't attempt to do anything yourself, including building a PC. However, if you have an IQ above 80, choosing parts and assembling a build is laughably easy. Your random beeps and overheating issues argument is void.

Attached: Faggot.jpg (848x609, 59K)

yea if you are retarded maybe. also the amount saved is like 20% when your talking 2k+ for good
Pc thats alot

>a full day
Not everyone is as dense as you my friend, and spend an entire day plugging in a few cables and cards...

-Razer product user

I haven't had any of those issues with my last build. Also it didn't take a full day to build. Not even close to that.

Attached: QUACK-QUACK.jpg (284x200, 24K)

> Full day

Spoken like someone who hasn't tried or tried without looking into anything beforehand.

I put mine together in under 2 hours and the only problem I ever had was a faulty stick of ram that I RMA'd

all it takes is a fucking screw driver and plugging stuff it

unless youre disabled it takes 20-30 mins

>you don't have to waste a full day fiddling with intricate and delicate components

What, because you were going to do something other than jerk off all day?

Depends. Sometimes you might see a deal where the prebuilt doesn't add up to much more than the price of the components in it, but you might get some added perks and warranties that make it worthwhile. Plus you know it's coming in full working order.

If you are that useless you don't deserve to be PC master race. You don't even deserve a PlayStation. To the cuck Xbox with you.

i bought a used and prebuild gaming computer.
but i have cleaned it. and changed the position on the ssd.. hated it!! only thing i've done with a computer

3 weeks reading neck beard posts on why their cpu is the best cpu on the planet or liquid cooling or some other dribble

1/2 hr in store

> waste a full day
> intricate and delicate components
> random beeps
> overheating issues
> general annoyances

If that is what you experience when building, then yeah, you should probably pay someone else to do it for you! :D

Do your homework, buy the right stuff, know how to handle stuff and use a phillips #2 screwdriver, and you'll get a way better system for the same or lower price with no compromises and none of the above mentioned trouble.

Just my 2c...

I always have and always will build my own. That way I can pick out the best parts to fit my needs. Anyone with basic computer knowledge can build one and troubleshoot any issues. Do your research, know what works together, read reviews, ask questions. I just built a new one, my previous one I built in 2014.

>one day of LEARNING isnt worth 50%+ mark up
fuck off brainlet, it isnt even hard

Had a computer once. Black screen when turned on. Literally took me 10 minutes on google to diagnose. I was connecting to motherboard instead of gpu like a tard. And somehow that's worth 100+ more dollars?

Attached: 1523688660283.jpg (1200x1183, 493K)

Most people build for enjoyment, a lot do it to save money and the minority, mostly hackers, have a practical, important reason to do it.

I get actually enjoyment out of building computers. It's just something I enjoy, but I understand what ya mean op

I took me and my dad two hours to build a really fucking nice gaming computer with shit tons of memory, it was fun easy and defenitly cheaper

Lol. If you weren't retarded and things went smoothly, would you be complaining?

>Building a computer yourself will leave you plagued with random beeps, overheating issues and general annoyances that a shelf computer wouldn't face
Imagine being this fucking dumb

Attached: 1527704183982.jpg (267x227, 54K)

Building or upgrading a computer isn't that hard. Building one that is better than those in the stores is also not that hard. The hard part is to not end up with a significantly higher cost than the price of the store computer of a comparable level. Oh, and your home build does not get any warranty whatsoever. I've been working on a lot of computers in my life but it was always about getting hold of an old piece of crap and try to improve it with some slightly newer pieces of marked down crap.