An hero is looking like a better and better idea each day...

An hero is looking like a better and better idea each day. I'm looking at things and thinking how they don't really matter. Not anyone or anything. I mean, if I'm not here to observe it, it wont actually be here.
But, of course, I'm a pussy and don't want to go out in pain nor have a bunch of attention as I go out. I live in Japan and as cliche as it sounds, I want to go out in Aokigahara. It peaceful and I won't be found and stopped.

Feel like this is only board where I would get an answer cause everyone's fucked in the head here.
What ya guys got?

Attached: neverknowsbest.jpg (700x700, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archived.moe/b/thread/793043775/#793043775
youtube.com/watch?v=k5RH3BdXDOY
youtube.com/watch?v=A4pR--qJTdU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did you know that everyone you know will suffer and you will change their lives forever if you do it? Mental health problems are treatable. Go get better you dumb fucker.

>Wanting to go peacefully!
There are highscores to beat user!

Hanging yourself seems unnecessarily painful. An overdose is probably most peaceful. I always thought it would be kinda dope to be found like David Carradine.

Do it if you want.
Or don't.
You have free will and I'm not going to impose upon it.

>An hero is looking like a better and better idea each day.

Go on, I'll play along. Why do you want to die user?

>Overdose
Yeah no, not really peaceful at all.

Hanging is just asphyxiating yourself, not necessarily painful just a bit panicky.
Best bet is any gas that replaces oxygen. Just drive up into the mountains, route the exhaust through the window and tape it shut.

>An overdose is probably most peaceful

Nope. Really nope. You'll be semi concious the whole time while you choke to death. I'm told it's a very scary panicky experience as your body tries to fight drowning. Hanging is painful too because it's rare it's done properly.

Thanks for the dumb fucker chuckle, really.
And I thought that for a while too, but if I don't exist, neither do they, a solipsistic thought that is made stronger by another thought of, "well nothing REALLY matters, so why not?"

Attached: 1311048437757.png (679x427, 8K)

Soo he...was behind that...

Attached: 39k2sel7llk398vmk227990719500.jpg (1714x1151, 140K)

Thought it would be neat to be high and go out, but of course there's the chance of a bad trip and things like that. I was thinking gun, but that's hard to get her in the J-Pan.

Speaking from experience, I'd say it is. Like falling asleep only to wake up and be told that without medical intervention you'd have died. It seems like the anticipation would be a very difficult part of killing yourself, but with an OD, you don't think about that really. Why do you say it's not peaceful? Also, asphyxiating to the point of unconsciousness seems fair to classify as painful.

You don't really get high, you're stuck feeling your body slowly and painfully shut down one organ at a time.
Trust me, overdose is probably one of the worst ways to go.

>A fall of more than 70ft will kill you and you'd never be aware you'd hit the floor.

Seriously you've got nothing to lose, trip, get drunk and have fun. Wake up and see if you still want to die.

Speaking from personal experience from an accidental overdose, there is nothing calm about it.

Also, in regards to the gas method, your body doesn't realize that it's asphyxiating.
You're technically breathing, you're just not getting any oxygen out of it. It's the closest thing you can do to the whole "fall asleep peacefully" thing you seem caught up on.

Is this you archived.moe/b/thread/793043775/#793043775

Benzos and opiates will slow your breathing to the point of death, but you will be feeling very good. What you're referring to is basically asphyxiation, and not dying from a proper OD. Anyways, I wasn't told what its like, I experienced it and can honestly say if done in a correct manner, you feel nothing.

Always thought about the jump method too. Get to kinda fly a little bit before hand.
I get drunk and goof off a lot, still doesn't go away.

OD club! What did you OD on? Mine was benzos and opiates.

No but that's funny how similar they and I are.

I'd have to rent a car or something, but hey fuck it

Opioids, more specifically oxycodone I was prescribed after dealing with a car crash and some broken ribs/ripped back muscles.

Think of the memes you will miss out on op.

What is it that makes you so sad that you would want to end your time here?

You're right, we need to expedite this.

I'm writing my reasons down in a notebook. But mostly it boils I don't think anything is real or has any real meaning.

>I can't feel pleasure. I probably already felt pleasure but there is no way I can now. And there is no way I can feel it in the future. Nobody else ever who had this issue fixed it because I am a unique.
that's how retarded you sound.
fuck off and never post FLCL content ever again you disrespectful drooling dommer.

Attached: welcome to nhk.jpg (644x1000, 202K)

Good observation. Even if it does sound retarded, people have different levels of dealing with stress or my head sucks. I'm not looking to be talked out of it, man.
And sucks for you, planned to keep using Mamimi for updates and such.

heya, just wanted to say your post is extremely relatable to me.

I'm on a low dose of antidepressant, but I'm still extremely apathetic to the point that all I want to do is sleep in the middle of the day

existence feels pointless when I can't care about anything

Good to know antidepressants don't do shit, so saved me that trouble.

Watch Sadhguru

keep ignoring the point retard
youtube.com/watch?v=k5RH3BdXDOY
youtube.com/watch?v=A4pR--qJTdU
reminder : nocebo effect exists.
stop letting yourself worry like that for no logical reason. At best you're wasting resources. At worst you'll fucking contaminate other people with depression.
first step is to realise this. Second step is taking care of your health. Dont underestimate the power of thoughts and your dopamine system.

Attached: flcl_space_Girls.jpg (1920x1200, 1.79M)

I've been trying to an hero but the thought of death still scares me. I've been trying to use Xanax to calm me down enough to do it but I always wind up blacking out doing more stupid shit.

Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev, Indian dude?

Yeah

I'll watch those tonight before bed. I guess it's for no reason, but now that it's in there, seems impossible to get it out.
And we're getting off topic. I mean, what would any of you get from saving some random stranger who you've never seen or met?
Just trying to sleep forever, guys.

Do you ever wish you could feel something again? Would it be worth it if you could?