How do we stop China?

How do we stop China?

Attached: china_3476565a-xlarge.jpg (1280x800, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_prevalence_of_opiates_use
theguardian.com/global-development/poverty-matters/2014/jan/02/china-crashed-nafta-party-free-trade
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

crack down

diluting the population with our seed

opium

Would it really work a second time? besides according to
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_prevalence_of_opiates_use

the US (3) has a bigger opiates problem than China (79)

I like your plan, where do I enlist?

Attached: china-matsuoka-sexy and hot body 4.jpg (928x1280, 165K)

They will stop themselves soon enough

more lung cancer

Buy more of their product n get fat

Explain.

Stop sending them food and stop buying their garbage, chine will crumble in a week!

Stop buying shit from them.

This, tear up NAFTA, completely cut them off and make shit here. I'm sick of replacing the plastic shit Chinese floodlight in my backyard every 6 months.

Bird flu

you're overly optimistic. even if it would be possible to stop buying stuff from them (which it isn't) China has invested heavily around the world and it generates considerable money from those oversea investments. it controls vast amounts of resources like oil and rares earths which are vital for modern industries. Even if Apple would relocate its factories to the US it'd still need to import the raw resources from China.

Is that a joke?

Does it look like a joke?

>Even if Apple would relocate its factories to the US
This is where we really fucked up. We could have been the only producer of the hottest gadget of all time, but no. Jobs had to get even more billions for himself and then he fell over dead... Thanks, Steve.

Too late.

Too late for the nuclear option?

you bitches ready for ww3

Attached: 1813aqov5wc2jjpg.jpg (1600x900, 164K)

Unironically, through North Korea.

Is it even WW3 after MAD?

"Stop" in what sense?

anything thats left will think the war is still on i would imagine until the hunger kicks in

you can't faggot

What does NAFTA have to do with China?

Stop China's rise to world dominance.

wouldn't be long before we want to eat the long pig

Attached: Os_Filhos_de_Pindorama._Cannibalism_in_Brazil_in_1557.jpg (1024x841, 478K)

I wouldn't be entirely positive. I think maybe some miltant skirmishes would appear of course. But nobody has a a doctrine of nukes that is "eh, send 5". Don't US subs loiter around waiting for when they cannot HQ? More specifically, isn't it an all launch?

NAFTA is how we outsourced our entire manufacturing economy to them. How do you not know this?

not him, but Enlighten me, how is the North American Free Trade Agreement relate to China? last I check China is in Asia.

It's hard to find precisely what the 1993 NAFTA had in it, but it enabled US companies to outsource manufacturing with almost none or no penalty. The most common places they went to were India and China. It's been a meme for like 30 years now. Something like 20 million jobs were directly lost and god knows how many secondary and supporting jobs were lost because of those 20 million. It basically let companies pay pennies on the dollar for hyper cheap labor in China and fucked the native citizens right in the asshole. There were protests and rioting in the streets for years, until 9/11 silenced it all and now, here we are.

thats not an explanation on how China benefits from a NORTH AMERICAN trade agreement. the Agreement is between Mexico-US-Canada.

Somehow we need to gain control of their media and use it to turn their society upside down and watch it fall apart.

It eliminated tariffs and taxes in N. America. It never intended to include China, they saw an opportunity, exploited it and greedy domestic companies allowed themselves to get sucked into it.

This is the best I could find that explains it:
theguardian.com/global-development/poverty-matters/2014/jan/02/china-crashed-nafta-party-free-trade

China just needs some diversity.

fuck off

Goodluck selling that to them.

discord
=_
.gg/tFpyete
Brand new Yea Forums server, come join user.

Bomb the shit out of them. I'm serious fuck china. Shitty culture, too much power, fucking commies. We blow them up and all their carbon emissions will stop so American commies will stop supporting commie AOC.

Fuck em to death. We need not another rape of nankin, but a rape of the whole fucking nation.

>Bomb the shit out of them.
And what about when they'll send their own bombs back. nuclear bombs.