Sorry MAGA and Trump fags. This testimony tomorrow will be beyond damning. It’s over. Say goodnight sweet prince...

Sorry MAGA and Trump fags. This testimony tomorrow will be beyond damning. It’s over. Say goodnight sweet prince. Here’s a little taste of what you can expect. LOCK HIM UP!

“In conversations we had during the campaign, at the same time I was actively negotiating in Russia for him, he would look me in the eye and tell me there’s no business in Russia and then go out and lie to the American people by saying the same thing,” Mr. Cohen plans to say. “In his way, he was telling me to lie.”

He will add: “Mr. Trump did not directly tell me to lie to Congress. That’s not how he operates.”

Mr. Cohen will also tell Congress that Mr. Trump had advanced knowledge through his longtime adviser, Roger J. Stone Jr., that WikiLeaks would publish hacked emails from the campaign of his opponent, Hillary Clinton.

“As I earlier stated, Mr. Trump knew from Roger Stone in advance about the WikiLeaks drop of emails,” Mr. Cohen will say.

“In July 2016, days before the Democratic convention, I was in Mr. Trump’s office when his secretary announced that Roger Stone was on the phone. Mr. Trump put Mr. Stone on the speakerphone,” his written remarks say. “Mr. Stone told Mr. Trump that he had just gotten off the phone with Julian Assange and that Mr. Assange told Mr. Stone that, within a couple of days, there would be a massive dump of emails that would damage Hillary Clinton’s campaign. Mr. Trump responded by stating to the effect of ‘wouldn’t that be great.’”

Attached: 9016E39F-F3F3-49D1-AE81-12CE1F19B581.jpg (715x480, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qjUvfZj-Fm0
youtube.com/watch?v=uL0Ts836EcM
therightstuff.biz/
twitter.com/mtracey
twitter.com/WokeCapital
twitter.com/pattonoswalt/status/354640013004259328
discord
youtube.com/watch?v=4TVTm5xfvjk
bustle.com/p/21-harry-potter-quotes-for-your-protest-signs-51290
cookiesandsangria.com/2017/07/31/harry-potter-protest-signs-dumbledores-army-in-the-resistance/
cookiesandsangria.com
bustle.com/p/harry-potter-inspired-signs-totally-ruled-womens-marches-around-the-world-32206
youtube.com/watch?v=kP6sjXVtUPM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Beto 2020.

Not looking good for the GOP

youtube.com/watch?v=qjUvfZj-Fm0

Any day now kid, any day

Investigations take a long time. Especially one in which we’re talking about a President colluding with a foreign government to win the election and get millions of dollars in exchange for lifting sanctions.

Idk. Depends who the dems field for 2020. Plus the current infighting with the establishment and the new comers might be a huge obstacle for the dems to overcome if they want to beat out trump.

Cruz 2020!!!!

Attached: 1550724938373.jpg (960x932, 90K)

Why did you unverified me from the discord ?
Snitch mother fucker

They are nearing the end of that. The Muller report is almost done. The Cohen testimony is a different thing. They might have intersecting points.

I dont think trump colluded.
>inb4 drumph tard

Lulz. Then you get Pence. Even more conservative than Trump. Good call, libs.

Also, sage

What? I’ve never used discord bro

Except Pence will probably go down too and then Pelosi becomes Prez and I will LOL so damn hard

Sorry dood, but your misinformed , just like when they told you hillary was going to win by a land slide......you better find a patch of the sky to scream at, there won't be much room left for you!

Don’t forget it was Manafort who fought so hard to get Pence as VP hmm I wonder why lol lots to find under that rug

youtube.com/watch?v=uL0Ts836EcM
a liar whether he tells the truth tomorrow or told it back then. no one will trust him lol

You can say nothing, and life would go on. Or, you can post this thread and be wrong along with everyone else... congrats, you played yourself.

Attached: 1543644777026.jpg (482x427, 58K)

Realistically can't see Trump taking 2020.
Those swing voters, who thought fuck it and voted for Trump. What are the chances they still support Trump? I see Trump losing those voters from 2016, and not gaining any new voters from those who haven't voted for him in 2016. Trump supporters will vote Trump, but will that be enough in 2020?

I never believed the polls for a second. Fuck Hillary she sucks too. Russia hacking our polls probably helped OH and rampant GOP voter fraud as well. How are things in NC this week? Lol

I just want Biden to win so we can confiscate all those hicks guns

I wish I wasn’t right my friend but the proof is in the pudding

And did you really use a DJ Khaled quote? Lol that’s weak son

Attached: CD3BF687-E4A1-49A8-BA8B-AE3CBAC630B1.jpg (708x800, 64K)

LOCK HIM UP!!!

It’s almost like you have no idea how the government works.

Attached: 4ED5F496-AFF6-4BEB-8929-342C5E7F4F3C.jpg (750x1013, 453K)

Please show me where I said he would be either A. Impeached or B. Indicted while still president ? Also lying about getting a blowjob and colluding with a foreign gov, money laundering, obstruction of justice etc is wayyyy different

it was over when Trump dumped Bannon. Trump just didn't know it yet.

It should’ve been over when he made fun of that guy with the mental illness. Sad!

Sorry IVAN and Pootie-Poots. This thread is intentionally evading spam/post filters and is being reported.

No kopeks for you, Ivan!

We've never had a president like Trump.
Wether you agree or disagree with his actions is a different topic.
Same with Nixon and Clinton when talks of impeachment came up. Who else was like Trump?

You can try and censor the truth all you want moron but this isn’t going anywhere lol also idk who Ivan is but I’m sorry he slept with your gf

Attached: BaitSchlomo.png (360x361, 70K)

Attached: CLOCK9.gif (129x150, 73K)

a big reason for this is escalation of force
the Dems and Reps have set thing up pretty securely to guarantee only their party can hold the office of president
and the office regularly switches parties every 2-3 terms
so by actually removing a president from office they are saying that their party should be called out on shit that should disqualify a person from office
that is far more dangerous to both parties than just weathering out w/e bullshit their opposing party's president does and using that as justification for doing even worse bullshit

Exactly my point. You can’t compare lying about a BJ to the crimes that mob boss Trump has committed but these Trump Tards will do mental gymnastics to defend him

I should have been over when he said he'd build a wall and make Mexico pay for it. LOL

So he’s just surrounded by criminals but his hands are clean huh?

Attached: e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg (800x450, 28K)

RIP GOP

We live in an age where the President of the United States of America lies on even the smallest things that can easily be proven to be a lie. I get it, all politicans lie directly or indirectly. Trump takes it to a whole another level, this is some crazy shit.

Never said that. I never said he was clean. But collision wouldnt be it. Unethical? Highly. Colluding? Doesn't seem like it.

Testimony on Thursday? The drive bys said it was Wednesday.

>Russia hacking our polls
Get a load of this retard.

Or over when he asked Russia to hack Hillary’s emails on live tv lol

Forget the things he's done in the past before becoming president for a moment. We're talking about the President allegedly attempting to collude with a foreign government..this is unbelievable. Wether or not it lead anywhere is important, but even if he failed, did he try?
Attempted homicide may not be as serious as actually committing homicide, but it's still a crime.

Why are you talking about which Clinton was worse?

>implying Russia made Hillary lose
>implying Trump didn't increase sanctions on Russia

You people are autistic as fuck.

No evidence of any kind to suggest it. Any other random things you think would be crazy?

When will you tards realize that the only country US Presidents collude with is Israel?

There has yet to be any evidence that he tried. He MAY have been aware that other people were trying on his behalf, but he has no obligation (or power) to curtail their efforts as long as he doesn't proactively SUPPORT those efforts. And there's no indication he supported them or requested it of them.

Are you telling me that Wall Street and D.C. types commit tax evasion?

That's literally never happened before. I'm shocked.

No evidence as of yet. I understand some nasty things unrelated will be unveiled during Muellers' investigations, but why has he tried so hard to discredit it or end it? If he's not guilty, and Mueller finds no evidence of collusion, Trump can come out with a big fuck you

>we shouldn't be allowed to know politicians' dirty secrets

Get a load of this cuck.

That's literally the Democrat shill argument. "Trump should be impeached because he told Russia to leak dirt on Hillary."

>why has he tried so hard to discredit it or end it?

Because Deep State and Dems are intentionally dragging it out with 6 degrees of seperation bullshit so that the leftist press can convince NPCs that he's guilty by assertion.

I expect that's exactly what will happen. it will have been 2 years and millions of dollars of taxpayer money down the drain for the investigation committee to shrug their shoulders and say "We found nothing. Seems he won legitimately."

Also, nice quads.

December 9, 2016 - The Washington Post reports the CIA has determined that Russian hacking was conducted to boost Trump and hurt Clinton during the presidential campaign.

From the CIA you inbred fuck

"hack"

Not even 1% of why he should be impeached you dumb fuck

>implying that's what happened
>implying that any men mentioned are Russian
>implying hacked and not leaked
I hope he says all this. Get his ass locked up for wasting Muellers time

Did you actually read that report?

If I remember it right, it was 14 or so facebook ads that showed obviously false information in broken english about Hillary, that had been collectively shared something like 4000 times.

It was the biggest pile of nothing ever. I very much doubt the Russian "hacking" attempt swayed many voters.

The Washington post is not a legitimate source.

>Good call, libs.
I know it's hard for you lot to believe,
since you're so willing to throw your morals away for a temporary win,
but some of us want Trump out for the crime of being a dangerous traitor,
not for some petty partisan grudge.

Attached: 39868992_2648297741847854_3849405254114213888_n.png (700x700, 564K)

Attached: 1544424886178.jpg (480x476, 19K)

>being so delusional that you think Pelosi is 3rd in line
She's not even the first in line for the dems.

Do you not realize if there was something there, itd have been headline news long ago? Do you see how often the government leaks? If there were a handful of people that could get that story out they'd be heroes to the media and left and score millions and be lionized. It's been 2 years and they've investigated everyone around ad nauseam.

How's that infanticide base going for ya, liberal?

Trump just has to have above 45 percent favorability and it's a shoe in for him

Attached: BEF64EA8-09A0-48FC-8971-4D73E9B09EAF.jpg (1200x1200, 277K)

Attached: 80B41BE8-B5CD-4832-A8A1-57F58356994F.jpg (1200x675, 190K)

Stay in school kid LOL

Attached: 43257F5F-99A7-47EF-8E84-390440D6E551.jpg (1467x1370, 406K)

Attached: 89B58EA2-57BD-42E5-B01C-152DCA8AC4AE.jpg (610x610, 45K)

I’m eagerly waiting your reply. Just admit you were wrong and we can shake hands.

The whole Mueller thing continues to be fake, gay, and unserious.
How pathetic it is that the power structure doesn't even have the balls to execute an actual dicks-out soldiers-in-the-street coup. Instead they have to give it the color of a legal process because they're small-souled filth. Good thing it'll fail but it's still so tiresome.

Attached: 1550800400710.jpg (1706x2048, 780K)

>hacking paper ballots

I'm neutral here, so I hope y'all had the same opinion when the Hilary and Benghazi investigations were going on. I assume long before they ended that, they knew there was nothing there. It was just to hurt her political career.
Seems like the investigation is wrapping up, whatever party you support, I believe the people deserve to know the outcome of that investigation. Guilty or not.

Attached: 34D0B68A-3FB5-4AE5-8971-EBF54D5EBED9.jpg (600x398, 39K)

You LMAO

Attached: C91CF1B5-7B1B-43E9-94B4-C2FE3071C3BF.jpg (1920x1080, 831K)

Attached: 285995FE-214F-47C7-9662-675ED2A049B4.jpg (993x560, 90K)

99.9% sure absolutely nothing will happen. Cohen is just gonna try to get time off his sentence by seemingly cooperating.

and remember
that line of secession is if every one above them dies or is disqualified before the current president nominates and congress confirms all the vacancies

>She's not even the first in line for the dems.
Remember - this is the quality of the person you are debating with online.
Why waste the time? They don't care about facts, they just want to troll liberals.

Absolutely sir. Except everyone around Trump seems to be guilty of something. Where’s there is smoke there is fire and In this case a Forrest fire SO RAKE YOUR FORREST FLOORS!

Attached: 25FB5CAA-D939-4FA1-8D84-87C72DE26462.jpg (509x511, 54K)

I never gave a shit about Benghazi.

"Holy shit, a US embassy in a violent and unstable part of the world was attacked, and a handful of people died because a base 200 miles away didn't scramble the fucking jets to defend them? IMAGINE MY FUCKING SHOCK!"

That said, I didn't like Hillary. Her form of pandering was unbearable to me.

I know these MAGA fools don’t know better but that won’t stop me from trying to educate them. I wanna help this kid.

Guilt by association is unconstitutional.

I saved that one. Thanks.

Sorry Juan. You taco stand is still gonna have to stay inside the shack.

Firing the FBI who is investigating you is textbook Obstruction of Justice sir. If he was innocent why would he do that? Hmmmmmm

FBI Director****

Attached: AF92E1DA-41E2-4600-A7D2-48215B79B0D2.jpg (814x960, 110K)

Attached: 51D8F1CE-E674-4DC8-8247-340B2A589837.png (640x684, 274K)

Conflict of interest? Insubordination on something unrelated? Failure to prioritize for more important or more time sensitive issues? There's HUNDREDS of legitimate reasons to fire a guy, even if it seems like he should be untouchable.

Ok I’ll give up my right to protest if you give up your right to bare arms MAGA tard

Why does everyone look at WHO leaked the emails, and not WHAT the emails contained? I feel all that was being done was bringing the truth that Hillary,the DNC and the media colluded against Bernie Sanders and the American people. The emails showed many people the truth about Hillary, that she's a evil, conniving, manipulative career politician, that will say and do absolutely anything to remain in power. THAT is the real story.

Attached: F254A8B6-0152-4FE3-8DAF-7852B04EC4F0.png (1024x768, 537K)

>I wanna help this kid.
Why? He didn't ask "who is in line of succession after Pence?"
No, when you made the correct statement, he called you delusional and stated his own bullshit.
He's made his bed, let him go through life being an idiot.

Attached: 7D10DCB6-BFCF-4E4A-9124-6DD94A39BE10.jpg (634x418, 79K)

Very legal and very cool! Lmao

Feel free to make a Hillary thread my friend. I could give less than 2 shits about her. This thread is about our traitor president.

>dangerous

kek

You fags just want to be bitch-slapped around by beaners and various foreign entities. After a decade of bitching about the military-industrial complex, and how NATO bombs innocent sandnigger babies. Unreal.

Attached: NPC programming update on war.png (600x784, 238K)

I’m not gonna punish him for being poor or uneducated or brainwashed by Fox News. I’m also not gonna let incorrect information sit there for someone else to see. That’s how Fake News gets spread. We’re in this together... black and white... red and blue

"Putin ties" = ever doing business with a Russian entity, aka 6 degrees of separation asspulling.

>There's HUNDREDS of legitimate reasons to fire a guy
Yes.
Luckily Trump gave us his real reasons.

"

During his meeting with Russian officials last week, President Donald Trump said recently fired FBI Director James Comey was a "nut job" whose ouster relieved "great pressure" on him, according to a report Friday in The New York Times. The Times cited notes from a May 10 Oval Office meeting, the day after Trump fired Comey."

Tell me how (((Jared Kushner))) is allied with Putin while they're fighting a proxy war each-other in Syria.

I’m pretty sure the Libs were mad at Trump pulling Troops because it’s what Putin wanted but carry on with your memes

BINGO

Nothingburger.

>I’m not gonna punish him for being poor or uneducated or brainwashed by Fox News.
How about punishing him for being a teenage troll who really doesn't give a shit what he says, as long as it makes him feel like a big man?

War good now because Orange Man oppose it.

Attached: NPC says.png (469x312, 50K)

Attached: 45367567.png (900x612, 623K)

nicely formatted image lol

they didnt do anything to hillary theyre not gonna do anything to trump

>brainwashed by Fox

Congratulations, you named literally the only pro-Republican national cable news channel. It's also Zionist though, just like all the others.

Attached: Jews in media.jpg (1001x1024, 400K)

We know he's done shady business deals. We know he's paid off women he slept with to keep their mouth shut. We know Russians helped him during the election. We even know he hates niggers and Mexicans.

We don't care. Business men and politicians do shady shit. And whatever it took to keep Hillary out of the White House is fine with us.

He can't be prosecuted and you'll never get enough votes in the Senate to throw him out. Hell, you can't even get enough Senators to block him from redistributing funds to the wall.

Cohen is a proven liar with no credibility

We've meddled in other countries for longer than we should have, but pulling troops at that moment was probably one of the worst times to do so for political reasons.

You think pulling out troops during an ongoing exchange of territory and destabilization of opposing forces, made possible by the extra manpower and training, is a good idea? Tell that to the people who will probably watch ISIS stragglers get back together just to start the whole mess over again.

(((Cohen))) is a Jewish lawyer and should be mistrusted by default.

How is he a traitor? Because he had global business ties..gasp!!... He was a businessman his whole life. Of course he will have many connections. Even if he did break campaign finance laws or some other crime, that does not amount to a charge of treason.

Keep repeating that faux news talking point!

Good thing he has receipts.

all the moving goalposts this year lol

ISIS crumbled after McCain and Hillary lost the power to fund them.

Assad is already stabilizing Syria, and the lack of US bombs falling on his head helps.

Attached: McCain and Hillary deep state funding ISIS.jpg (500x319, 70K)

I hate this new turn of phrase. It's proof. He's got proof. Fuck this receipt shit, this isn't dumblr.

Because he was broke and no one in the US was loaning him money so a crook does what a crook does and got it illegally from Russia. This is why he won’t release his tax returns. He’s a crook and fraud. Sad!

It'll be neat when you're all doing damage control and backpedaling lol.

Yeah the mental gymnastics of these Trump Tards is Sad!

>hurrr hurr, I mentioned the right-wing side of the kosher sandwich as being dumb
>that means my left-wing side of the kosher sandwich is superior and not cucked at all

Attached: CTR Shareblue jew slaves shilling.png (897x773, 1.17M)

>Because he was broke

Literally wrong. Trump was never bankrupt himself. Just like 5 out of his 200+ businesses went bankrupt. You fell for a lie by omission spammed by Occupy Democrats.

Attached: Donald Trump's list of successful businesses.jpg (2449x1212, 1.93M)

Your memes are pretty weak. Do you have any intelligent or funny ones?

I literally don't give a shit if Trump banged hookers, etc.

I also frankly think Assange and other foreign entities should be able to leak dirty info about our politicians whenever they want. He did it to Bush for years, and you cheered for it. You just got salty because he decided to do it to your Queen Hillary. Leftist manchild double-standards.

I like you, you have comparable logic to my own. Want to hang out? Maybe we could get ice cream sometime.

You mean Assad, the guy that used chemical weapons on his own people? Yeah, that'll stabilize them. After he's done shoving anyone who protests into cells.

Attached: YOUR_TAX_DOLLARS.jpg (2096x2344, 1.54M)

>implying the faux news meme is applicable or original since 2005

You realize that most of /pol/ hates neocons and Fox News is Neocon Central, right?

Better get ready

Oranged is the new Blacked

Attached: 1551250451399.jpg (600x778, 104K)

You mean Assad, the guy that used chemical weapons on his own people?

White Helmet fake news.

Attached: Assad giving the gas order 100 percent not fake.jpg (640x360, 49K)

Not sure what this has to do with Cohen helping take down but ok

I'm just tired of you tards claiming anybody who disagrees with your blatant bullshit must watch Fox News like a 70-year-old boomer.

That's like the left's most programmed response. You have no concept of the nuances of current right-wing politics.

Attached: Jewgle_Search_Results.jpg (2280x1252, 700K)

Dems have been saying this every day for two and a half years, and yet the Orange Emperor is still in power. Face it, he's going to finish out his term. With the Democratic primary off to a spectacularly insane start, there's a good chance he'll get another one too.

Attached: oppression.png (1192x543, 1.01M)

You sound like a snowflake

Every person who is polarized enough to bark "left" or "right" does it.

Tired of being shit on for being white?

Check out free white nationalist podcasts here:

therightstuff.biz/

I can’t wait to see you cry :)

Attached: (((Oscars))).jpg (933x676, 332K)

I'm actually doing you a favor by trying to help you evolve past this bullshit outdated dichotomy you have in your head.

Attached: (((Wikipedia))).png (1000x1366, 2M)

Not really. Your last response included terms that reinforces said dichotomy.

Your delusion is simply amazing. Clown world in motion.

Do you realize that intelligent leftists like Michael Tracey have already called the Russia meme bullshit and moved on?

Attached: ((())).png (806x364, 443K)

Crazy idea.

Why don't we think for ourselves?

Hillary Clinton still isn't going to prison, user.

Attached: hillary clinton laugh.jpg (635x423, 44K)

How? Tell me your alien logic.

Attached: 1551165601852.jpg (1122x1122, 162K)

Attached: Jewish-Bloodlust.png (1228x704, 844K)

Attached: Why_we_must_not_fail.png (825x942, 307K)

Yeah, but she did try to install a Saudi intelligence agent (Human Abedin) into the White House as a cabinet member.

It's okay though because she has a vagina and a (D) after her name. Blue donkey good.

>That's like the left's most programmed response
>the left's
>programmed
>You have no concept of the nuances of current right-wing politics
>nuances of current right-wing politics
>right-wing politics

>the left
>programmed
>no concept of the nuances of current right-wing politics
See how that works? Those men bad. My men good!

Attached: Planned_Genocide.jpg (758x1024, 292K)

>reply unhinged and not even tangentially related to the post
Good show.

Kek, you do see our current situation with Russia right? If Trump was in cahoots with them I would think we would have sightly warmer relationship than we currently have. We are both increasing our missle and nuclear technology.
Supporting opposite sides in the middle East, Ukraine, and Venezuela. Continue to plot and plan against each other at ever turn.

Tell me how Trump has committed the crime of treason, which could be punishable up to a death sentence? I don't see it.

>thinking planned parenthood is bad
hope they come for you when they take your rights away

GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG MORE SOY MILK! BRING ME THE BOTTLE AND LEAVE IT!

Attached: soy.jpg (1800x1800, 1.8M)

If you used the term liberal in a derogatory or inflammatory way to my face, I would choke you to death. It's the hallmark of the indoctrinated zealots of the alt-right. You all need to be eradicated.

I want to meet you.

You don't want to consider it.

I can acknowledge that you're a leftist without claiming that you only watch a specific news source.

Meanwhile you claim anybody that disgrees with the "muh Russia" bullshit must watch Fox News - because that's your only concept of a right-wing news sources (besised a few others like Breitbart, etc.)

However, you're too retarded to realize that white nationalists oppose most of Fox News, except for some liking Tucker (the most nationalist host they have, who also opposes unlimited capitalism). There are also NazBols and NatSocs like Eric Striker, etc., who are white nationalists that hate capitalism.

Fox News is literally Zionist and sucks Israel's dick all day, and white nationalists hate Fox for it. Have you ever acknowledged that the Zionist lobby exists? Some aspects of the left do, like the literal commies, and intelligent lefties like Michael Tracey, and that soiboy who runs that show Secular Talk.

You strike me as just an NPC rooting for the Blue Donkeys like your favorite sports team. Your values and things you consider important always shift in order to maintain the Blue Donkey's official narrative on a given week.

>implying lefties could even instigate a fight
hide behind the screen estroboi

Attached: 1551151301332.jpg (1560x930, 278K)

They still haven’t locked up shillary clit. Doubt they would lock the Oompa Loompa away.

Tough guy on the internet.

scared.exe

Attached: 1548774974821.jpg (563x750, 56K)

Attached: sipping on white piss.jpg (400x533, 146K)

Here's Michael Tracey's Twitter.

He's a logical Bernie Bro. Actually a leftist I respect.

twitter.com/mtracey

>I can acknowledge that you're a leftist without claiming that you only watch a specific news source
Mmm. See, I'm not a leftist. Just saying that I'm a leftist isn't an acknowledgement. It's an accusation. It's an assumption.

Why play that game? I'm not a leftist. You don't know that. I'm a whole new user, and you're already diving deep into me claiming that anyone who disagrees with this or that must watch Fox News. No. Never said that.

But even still, you're putting things in ideological boxes. Left, right, Zionist, NatSoc... what aspects of the left? How can that all apply to a complete stranger? What is the difference between an intelligent leftist and a regular leftist? Why are they even leftists? What does that denote? What is the quality of being a leftist? Leftist, leftist, leftist...

I don't know about you, but that word has lost all meaning now. Of course, you'll call me an NPC just for wanting to break out of the mold of eagerly suckling at the tit of hyper-partisanship. Blue donkey, sports teams, my flag, their flag. After I'd said something along the lines of you doing just that and me asking you why you'd still wave flags in the first place, as if it even mattered that dearly. What with talk of telling the pill pushers to fuck off.

You know what, I change my mind. Go fuck yourself.

I've been imprisoned for assault. Neither time did I feel like I deserve to be put in jail. I broke up a fight once and another person attacked me.

I would feel more comfortable being imprisoned if there was literally blood on my hands. Yours preferably, but any fascist witless fox-news addled cunt would do.

Eric Striker for president tbh
Even though he'd turn it down because the American state is globohomo

Even IF he was colluding, collusion in itself is not illegal. They would have a tough time trying to use that as a strong enough point for impeachment and/or jail time.

It is illegal. You don't think it's illegal because you're being deluded into believing that it's not illegal.

He would have colluded with the Russian government to defraud the American election. That is a conspiracy to commit fraud and it is absolutely illegal.

Stop watching fox news.

>Mmm. See, I'm not a leftist

You're right, I should specify that you're a neoliberal. Basically a capitalist that hates white people, lol.

here's a Twitter account you might like:
twitter.com/WokeCapital

>Never said that.
What do you call this post then? Pilpul harder.

>ooh big scawy internet warrior gonna twy to beat someone up!
Keep larping faggot
pic related, (you)'re in there

Attached: democrat_meetup_2016.jpg (1200x1161, 465K)

Attached: xC9kIlO.jpg (1080x1440, 461K)

Everything's clown world now, tbh.

Attached: honk clown world Pepe.jpg (960x960, 95K)

No actually. Collusion is not illegal. Collusion is being used as shorthand for illegal practices. The actual act of collusion is not a federal crime though. There is merit to criminality such as making a business decision based on non-public information purchased from a company, but that is not collusion.

I want you to know I'm going to find a right-leaning overly-vocal scumbag as similar as possible to you in terms of ideology, and I'm going to break a stone on their skull.

Thanks. Have a nice day, faggot.

Antifa got btfo'd the second their obese rallies started bringing bottles because they couldn't even use their fists XD

Attached: antifat.jpg (1417x911, 145K)

>I should specify that you're a neoliberal
Call me whatever you'd like, Sally. I'm not buying what you're selling. I don't want your shameless twitter plug.

>What do you call this post then
Not me. Alternative, as stupid as trying to peddle me a twitter link to
>WokeCapital

What a cunt.

Attached: 1542542958497.png (293x41, 2K)

I thought you had to be 18 or older to be on this site. Do your parents know you're here?

Perhaps this is your way of rebelling against your step dad for beating you and your mom.

Meanwhile, your real dad just scored his third date this week with another man and now you prowl the night looking for conservative blood to spill.

Attached: 1547982613112.png (736x1012, 494K)

I’ve never heard of this clown before but I did find this article hilarious lol

twitchy dot com slash gregp-3534/2018/06/29/young-turks-reporter-gets-dragged-hard-by-blue-checks-for-hot-take-after-capital-gazette-shooting/

Attached: 1497559593884.png (932x592, 754K)

Attached: womens-march-6.jpg (2866x2137, 1005K)

Soo...nice one Elon...!

Attached: 2fld5trxzf3x58dzc228202154000.jpg (1574x1182, 150K)

On a side note, Patton Oswalt supports pedophilia now:

twitter.com/pattonoswalt/status/354640013004259328

covfefe

Attached: 0cdd0e50e8b45b226d85db38f952ab74--feminist-men-male-feminists.jpg (500x667, 76K)

That's like arguing riding a bicycle to your premeditated murder scene exempts you from illegal conduct because riding a bicycle is legal.

Conspiring with a foreign power to defraud the American people is illegal, especially if you do so while; violating campaign finance laws; publically requesting a foreign adversary to conduct cybercrimes against your political opponents, etc.

It was illegal to request aid from the Russian government to change the results of an election. You can pretend it's legal all you want.

I heard about him on TRS because Mike said he was a logical leftist shitting on the muh Russia memers and Zionists in the DNC.

wow such big strong liberal estrogen bois

Attached: hillary_supporter.jpg (700x667, 58K)

He seems like a quack to me.

>the squad isn't complete

Attached: London-Protest-7.jpg (1536x2048, 363K)

Attached: 1497559379209.jpg (3907x2775, 1.79M)

My point stands. Just apply it to the NPC that spams "faux news" as a rebuttal in 2019.

sage

sage

sage

This is literally the Trump Tards you guys are arguing with lol

All leftists are quacks, user.

Those guys are just doing it to get laid.

Attached: 1531729960380.jpg (3319x3022, 810K)

Antifa got btfo'd the second their obese rallies started bringing bottles because they couldn't even use their fists, much like your autistic fistslapping self needing a stone

Attached: antifat.jpg (1417x911, 145K)

Shut the fuck up you stupid Shill. Its been 2 years, if there was anything Damning with Trump and Russia it would have come out by now, for fucks sake your side is faking hate crimes against young white americans. You are in full desperation mode, just lose already.

What a bunch of losers lmao

Your point doesn't stand fully, because it's seated on a foundation of hypocrisy and hearsay. Hell, I could apply it to you.

Hell, how else are liberals going to do it cuckboi?

Attached: 3Jyq3wp.jpg (600x600, 56K)

The con man has met his match

(You)

Attached: 38b30b1997b30a414c8f914c382b7dc0--gender-studies-intersectional-feminism.jpg (643x960, 82K)

>how else are liberals going to do it cuckboi?

Doing something to impress the ladies is a normal way to get sex, tard.

Proud virgins on the alt-right though. You got the moral high ground - but no pussy.

Attached: 1492957065632.jpg (614x1214, 155K)

discord
======_
.gg/tFpyete
Brand new Yea Forums server, come join user.

It definitely applies to braindead muh Russia tards who don't even acknowledge the Zionist lobby.

The same people who bitched about Bush, but cheered when Obama bombed Libya.

Man, fuck you and your disingenuous self.

>fat leftist virgin calling right-wing Chads virgins

youtube.com/watch?v=4TVTm5xfvjk

Attached: Sam Hyde shotgun.png (720x720, 365K)

Here you can see the moment a member of the alt-right is born.

Attached: 27E15DFC00000578-3051701-image-m-144_1429767100447.jpg (634x881, 196K)

I'm not disingenuous. I think Zionist Republican globalists are retarded also.

Trump says no one supports Israel more than he does, though.

>still no actual, verifiable evidence
>still only hearsay and she said/he said
>still nothing but speculative conspiracies
give it up already. trump is nothing to last another election and you'll get a crazy commie that once again will try his/hers best to chase u.s.a. to the brink of destruction, like obama did.

cool story estrogen warrior

Attached: How predictable.png (509x782, 412K)

At least get the best one, loser.

I wonder if that guy ever regrets it?

Attached: enjoying girlfriends strap-on.jpg (1280x1912, 542K)

Attached: 36262656005_3ab2aa7047_h.jpg (1600x780, 1.1M)

I know. Most white nationalists have abandoned Trump now. If you listen to their podcasts and YT streams, you'd know that.

Doesn't mean I'm gonna vote for an anti-gun, anti-male, anti-white shitskin woman just because she opposes Israel. Big Daddy (((Schumer))) (D) will just whip them into submission anyway.

The last handful of words you brought to light were political buzzwords meant to place things and people into boxes, without any form of informative information whatsoever.

Why am I still giving you the time of the day? It's clear you're here to root for whatever fucking side you're cheer-leading for. You give zero fucks.

jesus christ I've only seen the edited, saved

What is the crime?

>o light were political buzzwords meant to place things and people into boxes

No, it's just a simple way to convey political viewpoints without typing 6 gorillian paragraphs. Reach deeper into your anal cavity for more cold takes.

>typical right-wing cuck

Attached: ahu0s4ib11d01.jpg (1000x732, 99K)

Fossil fuel industry corporate shill for real. Beto immediately jumped into that pocket

>pulling us out of the Bush economic disaster
I'm not going to try and say everything Obama did was great, I'm not a mindless zealot like most Trump supporters, but c'mon dude, really? The brink of destruction?

Attached: What-the-fuck-am-i-reading.jpg (540x739, 64K)

Zionist Republican Globalist. Boy, how informative and simple.

Fuckwad.

Die already boomer filth.

>I oppose the wall because I need more Mexican votes.

>used
>went polar opposite
really making a case and point estroman

Attached: aeea2b4cb4492ec867c7a4efa5a7a0a5--funny-protest-signs-funny-signs.jpg (717x1275, 116K)

I'm sorry you're a politician newbie and can't comprehend those words' deeper meaning yet.

Oh glorious Yea Forums intellectual.

>neo-nazis actually being closeted trannies

Sounds right to me.

Attached: 1493573333752.jpg (2922x1775, 1.04M)

What's the deal with leftists and Harry Potter?

Attached: NPC pussy hats Harry Potter Star Wars.png (1024x768, 442K)

There's a deeper meaning to a word that has been sorrily abused in the last 40 years? Are you telling me that all this shrieking about liberals refers to the ideals that coined the term, than caricatures of soy-drinking strawmen? What about conservatives? Are they all gun-toting idiots? Stringing a bunch of these terms together with no context allows them to body an entire dialog?

Fuck off.

Let's be honest. The left is gayer by a long shot.

Attached: Tucker Carlson's family versus degenerate leftist families.jpg (750x784, 218K)

So you prefer the thin-skinned, narcissistic, anti-vaxxer, who still has his products made in China despite his platform and is on record saying that oceans are actually very tiny?

The thing is, Hillary is irrelevant now, she isn't President and it doesn't matter if she would be a good president. The one we have is terrible and it's ok to resent that.

Another fantasy where they can escape their crippling social anxiety and lack of eye contact

Attached: youths-l-r-jades-sadie-wesley-lane-trans-march-toronto-pride-sign-FG6NB3.jpg (1300x956, 193K)

Attached: 2f3lul.jpg (1511x2015, 176K)

Is that what the incel party really thinks?

No, I'm saying that Neocons and White Nationalists are two different things.

Just like Objective Materialist Marxist Universalists and Neoliberals are two different things.

Try to comprehend that with your little Grug brain.

Attached: Dale+HeForShe.jpg (959x960, 61K)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 21K)

>colluding
Yikes

This isn't news lol, we know we have more queers that the right.

I can't even.

>Deep State
You dropped your tin foil hat, buddy.

I keep my ass well lube

i'm centrist, thus live in the real world. left/right is what you cling on to when you're too dumb for reality. both sides are utter faggots that gush over their own brand of fairy-tale utopia.

harry potter is leftie propaganda. they fucking love the idea of being a magical snowflakes fighting evil in an alternative reality, built to pander to their hipster-delusions

Dude, the leftists making Harry Potter references thing is fucking everywhere. It must be some common genetic trait.

It's also cringey af.

Attached: smuggies leftists using Harry Potter references for IRL.png (878x699, 54K)

No idea who or what that is lol

eh, it was fun while it lasted

Just Jewgled this.

bustle.com/p/21-harry-potter-quotes-for-your-protest-signs-51290

kek

"iM a CeNtRiSt"
Your parents let you stay up late retard?

Attached: 1529015876690.jpg (500x500, 64K)

>Dumbledore's Army in the Resistance

cookiesandsangria.com/2017/07/31/harry-potter-protest-signs-dumbledores-army-in-the-resistance/

Attached: kek laugh 3.gif (360x346, 170K)

fun game, let's play who's the women and who's the liberal male. and go

Attached: 1will.jpg (960x720, 111K)

It is pretty cringy to spend your youth reading and subsequently retaining a lasting love of what you enjoyed as a child yes.

Nostalgia is for queers and cucks lol

You're working up to not pulling the shit you did earlier, because I called you out on being a gutless salesman. But I couldn't be fucked. You'll just go back to shilling links and engaging in dialog that helps to hinder any form of political discourse that strays away from the idea of us versus them.

Support for Trump has never been higher.
This will change NOTHING.
It'll still be Trump's America a week from now, people have just had enough of the fascist left.

>cookiesandsangria.com
>not a reputable news source
hurr durr muh fake news

Attached: 1 gx6E8WD5EWvsrYXxu6Tm6A.jpg (960x960, 164K)

how old are you? the dumb way you talk makes it sound like you're under 30 years old.

It's a leftist site celebrating it.

I mean, incels are overwhelmingly conservative. Idk how that leads me into playing some "fun game"

That just makes it extra fake.

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 9K)

keep larping your whiteknight fantasies

Attached: Womens-March-Mans-Place.jpg (800x600, 412K)

>Then you get Pence. Even more conservative than Trump. Good call, libs.

Well, Pence may be a weird christian conservative, but he's not a treasonous personality disorder-having criminal dementia patient like Trump.

Attached: 1551120147968.png (600x600, 555K)

It happens all the time, faggot.

Here's another source:
bustle.com/p/harry-potter-inspired-signs-totally-ruled-womens-marches-around-the-world-32206

Harry Potter signers were everywhere in Womens' Marches.

Attached: n5IYP9Z.jpg.png (333x270, 200K)

incels are liberals, they're pro-degeneracy.

Pence supports the same things Trump does, tariffs, immigration restriction, etc.

You're just mad at Trump because CNN told you to be.

lol that's cringy
I don't autistically keep a stash of incel garbage on my computer, so I can't really counter your "argument" in the way you're clearly prepared for.
I mean, you don't need to be a white knight to think incels are pretty shitty lol
Fuck dude, either that's fake news or you just proved Trump is right and the oceans actually are very small.

Attached: commie leftist sjw discord tranny.jpg (577x608, 55K)

At least when Pence speaks, I don't clench my asshole.

lol ok
I guess there are no fat women in the right?

What, do you imagine Trump raping your effeminate boipucci?

I think having three wives and cheating with pornstars is pretty degenerate but idk

this

Attached: 1550332963290.jpg (1257x2715, 399K)

I imagine nuclear hellfire.

How the fuck have you been a leftist for years and never seen the Harry Potter signs?

You must be bullshitting.

I'd prefer the one who doesn't think oceans are tiny, if I could choose.

From whom'st?

Attached: 14329912_312398719130635_4652338348606417359_n-1.jpg (960x892, 118K)

No, but overwhelming amount of zoomer/millennial obesity is rising on the left and the right isn't mentally deluded to the point of accepting it
>not all obese people are lefties
>all people proud of their obesity are lefties

Attached: 1549421818714.jpg (600x478, 38K)

I don't surround myself with my parties garbage people, I guess. I'm even a harry potter fan, to a moderate extent (nothing like those folks, they are into it like weebs are into naruto)

God protects the pure of heart and the meek and the innocent, the poor.

Satan protects the guilty, the prideful, the powerful, those that covet riches on earth.

We did it ladies and gentlemen, we triggered an estrogen response

Attached: 1549636218685.jpg (435x690, 80K)

Flat Earth is a poison pill designed to distract people from investigating Zionism.

You must be an incel that never goes to leftist protests and just stays in your basement.

i thought you libtards loved getting out of Vietnam and pissing on vets for going?

i guess he can't win, so why bother trying to please you?

God knows when he opens his lips.

Hey, bud, I can't argue with that. When I hear kids prattling on about "fat acceptance" and what not I cringe pretty good.

I still think Trump is a disaster and that conservatism is a sham.

Seriously though, SJW culture is a fucking disgrace.

dem eyebrows

grats bud, you got me good lol

>harry potter and other fandom signs literally flood womens marches and trump marches
>"I haven't seen it!!!!"
imagine being this upset because someone mocks something you like

Attached: wm-witty-signs-main_759.jpg (759x422, 91K)

No I don't go to protests, I'm certainly not an incel, don't have a basement, though yes I do stay home a lot lately since I've been taking mostly online courses the last few quarters so I can have more time to work on my yard.

stocks are a measure of how well the financial industry is doing.

working class people do not earn their means through their stock investments. working class people generally only depend on stocks for their retirement funds to outpace inflation (which is stupid).

Neither you nor the libtards you speak of are old enough to have a valid opinion on vietnam.

Attached: Cx-vSjJXUAErfAQ.jpg (2048x1134, 296K)

they are all corrupt devils when Trump hires them and innocent angels when Trump fires them.

Bud, I don't know what to tell you, I don't go to marches or waste time reading about useless protests.

>muh tax evasion and perjury traps

Lmao do you actually think they stopped at 14 ads? Retard alert

Lmao I assume thats b8 but do you actually think it would be possible to confiscate firearms anywhere in the US?

Seems like if you wanted to avoid nuclear war, you wouldn't keep agitating Russia with sanctions and diplomatic insults, while fighting proxy wars with them.

Just a thought.

I happen to be swedish, and i call tell you that is a half-truth. the majority of women that goes for non-white cock are saggy, old bats. young girls who do it are either rich brats trying to piss off daddy or celebs that are trying to get pc-points & e-fame or fat mudsharks that can't get laid unless they lower their standards to nigger-level.

I said I clenched my asshole when I thought about nuclear hellfire. Why would this mean I encourage the above, as if it wouldn't do that?

IDK, user your mind is an enigma of retardation and falsehood.

That's because you are a moron. Or maybe you're just hoping she'll lube up that dildo before she crams it up your ass.

:( o no!!!!

>agitating Russia is as bad as Trump going off the cuff and saying the wrong thing to the wrong person
>user bad

>fascist
>fox news

I wish.

The neocons, neolibs, and Jews are the ones who berated Trump into an anti-Russia stance.

installing Pence was the plan the whole time.

Attached: Fun+fact+skulls+actually+do+look+different+because+bones+are+_f6b4ad86ef083e260a9597f6dc3e766c.jpg (960x720, 149K)

Well that proves it, the The Great Chain of Being really was right all along.

Attached: 1498563534918.png (1190x682, 128K)

I guess the USA is a real first-world country in one way at least.

It kinda was

Attached: 1546580950156.jpg (710x370, 66K)

Except the parts that directly contradict evolution. (most of it)

youtube.com/watch?v=kP6sjXVtUPM

Normie tier as Hell.