HELLO FAGGOTS THIS IS A WARRANT TO ALL GOOD HARD WORKING PEOPLE...

HELLO FAGGOTS THIS IS A WARRANT TO ALL GOOD HARD WORKING PEOPLE. ROB SUCK A DICK WEAVER OF RIVERVIEW FLORIDA OWNS GOOD LIFE TRUCKING OF RIVERVIEW FLORIDA WILL NOT PAY YOUR FULL WAGES. THE ONLY GOOD LIFE IS HIS WHEN HE RIPS YOU OFF. THIS PIECE OF BALK SACK OWES ME 500 DOLLARS AND HE SMOKES BLACK POLL. I SAW HIM BUY A FIVE BAG AT WAWA ONE DAY TOO. THANK YOU. AND TO ALL YOU FAGGOTS THAT KEEP DELETING THIS POST I WONT STOP OR GIVE UP SO HAPLY DELETING YOU STUPID COCK SUCKING WHORSS :)

Attached: naiIu82C.jpg (512x512, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbb.org/us/fl/riverview/profile/trucking/good-life-trucking-0653-90222710/complaints
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

KYS whitey....

This made me laugh, TY

WOW BUD WAIT UNTIL YOU HAVE 8 KIDS AND A MORTGAGE PAYMENT DUE THEN YOUR BOSS ROB COCK SUCKING,WEAVER FUCKS YOU OVER I HOPE YOU FUCKING CHOKE ON THE HATE I HAVE FOR YOU I HOPE,NEXT TIME YOUR FEET HIT THE SIDEWALK IT SWALLOWS YOU WHOLE INTO THE DEEPEST PIT OF MAGMA I HOPE YOUR MOTHER DIES THE MOST PAINFULLEST SHIT FILLED DEATH

Nah, I live near there and Rob Weaver is actually good guy, he would give you the shirt off his back.

Rob snorting coke, choking whores Weaver

HEHE haa hoo op is fag boi who get ripped off

Rob Weaver delivered my first child at Greyhound station when my wife and I were snowed in Christmas Eve 1993.

WHAT ABOUT THE TIME THAT PIECE OF BALL HAIR FORCED HJS DRIVERS TO PAY FOR TICKETS ON BAD REGISTRATION FOR TRUCKS HE PROVIDED SHUT THE FUCK UP AND,DIE YOU FUCKING LIAR

What about the time Rob Weaver brought my grandma bottled water and subway when the power was out for 2 days?

Rob weaver leads my local church group.

Sounds to me like your a butthurt faggot. kys also your spelling sucks, are you retarded?

Attached: sneak 100.jpg (749x235, 35K)

Thats a lie and you know it. Rob wouldn't do such a thing.

WAIT UNTIP THE GOD DAMN LOCAL UNION GETS INVOLVED ILL HAVE THE LAST LAUGH YOU BLACK PIECE OF BITCH

ROB WEAVER AND ME ARE RIDING TO THE STRIP CLUB WITH YOUR MONEY RIGHT NOW BUDDY

If it wasn't for Rob Weaver I might've froze to death after breaking down during a blizzard. He brought me a can of fuel and spicy nachos to help fighting the cold. Quite comfy sir.

How bad does it hurt to lose your job for sucking a co-workers dick?

Whats the story here

Rob trucking and fucking weasel

Rob 'slaying no praying' Weaver

Attached: download.png (224x225, 6K)

sounds like you're angry. GOOOD

Attached: 1550707103087.jpg (480x960, 47K)

rob "gas cash or ass' weaven

I was driving through a fast food place and when I got to the window to pay they said "no need. Its taken care of by the gentleman ahead of you". I spoke a few days later with a local and he told me that was rob weaver. Apparently he does it all the time.

Rob Weaver is my hero.

LOL SO FUNNY TO LAUGH YOU DUMB WEEABOT FAGGOT

He was the father I never had. In 1997 my dad died and rob stepped in at my local church to help me learn to drive, find girlfriends and even toured the great barrier reef with me.

Rob Weaver is probably the most generous person I've ever met.

> Tfw when no father figure
> Rob Weaver comes over every night to comfort mom and me
> Mfw I realize op is a cold hearted man

Check em
Rob is the hero we need not deserve b/

Rob 'brutality no morality' weaver

True story this happened to me at Dunkin Doughnuts about 2 years ago.
My guess is that it was probably Rob Weaver also

You understand no gives a fuck? That's why your post is deleted keep trying all you want I will sage faggot.

I want a rob weaver please!

I actually heard this story from your coworkers. He paid you, you came in the next day drunk and he tried to explain that he already paid you but ended up feeling bad. Since he was successful he gave you another 500 and even set you up with a hotel for the night. His only condition was you join a program to help you get your life back on track. I can see harassing him but you got to quit with his wife and children.

YOUR ALL FUCKING WARRANTED IM TAKING ROB WEAVER DOWN AND ALL OF YOU WITH HIM IF I HAVE TO SMOKE ALL THE BLACK POLLYOU WANT WHILE THE FUN LASTS

What poll are you taking?

THE POLL WHERE WLROB SUCK A DICK WEAVER IS JUSTICED

I TOOK MY MEDS YESTERDAY SO STFU SPERG

There's places out there for help buddy please breathe. Rob is a local softball coach and champion swimmer in my area he would never hurt his employees. You must've misunderstood the situation.

Just dox him nerd

Good Life Trucking
Better Business Bureau
Complaints: 0

bbb.org/us/fl/riverview/profile/trucking/good-life-trucking-0653-90222710/complaints

**Beep boop boop beep** autistic male detected please insert coin for more information

This guy is my lawyer it's not possible !

Kek is this real or what

HOW MANY POUNDS OF CRACK ARE LISTED ON THIS BUSINESS BECAUSE HES RIDING STRAIGHT TO HELL

Caps lock very very locked ???

WHO ?!

Rob never roamin stealin your woman Weaver

I wanted to believe you OP but that BBB report doesn't lie, you are below scum do you know that.
How dare you say things about that saint of a man you are truly a despicable human being

Attached: 1527282651584.jpg (1200x800, 1.69M)

Bring the noose it's time for op justice unless he's willing to beg for Mr. Weaver's forgiveness

That's it I've had it with all these mother fucking rob Weaver's on this mother fucking rob weaver

Attached: 191077-004-21AEC627.jpg (194x300, 7K)

Rob Weaver not bad

Attached: Sad-young-brown-tabby-kitten.jpg (600x400, 148K)

ROB SUCKING DICK STEALING YOUR CHICK WEAVER

Nigger

Mr. Weaver tutors under underprivileged youth math and spelling. He donates his custom made grandfather clocks to raise money for charities.

I will never forget the night Robert Weaver hosted game night at Applebees on 5th street. For the first time in ages he got every man woman and child excited to escape our electronic prisons. Risk, monopoly, life and a few other games that man brought a much needed slice of heaven to our little town.

God damn you people turning this poor man's pain into a joke