Poll: Do you put the shopping cart back where it goes after you're done shopping?

Poll: Do you put the shopping cart back where it goes after you're done shopping?

Attached: Empty shopping cart in parking lot.jpg (1348x1447, 388K)

depends on the place. i try to but it back when it is close by.

Hell no lol im not some faggot

Hell yeah lol, I'm not some faggot

no.. cause they get paid to wrangle carts so they need to earn their fucking minimum wage

Yes because I am not some lazy degenerate fuck.

Attached: dukat.jpg (600x375, 47K)

Yes, and more than that, I bring one from the parking lot to use when I walk in.

FUCK YOU FAGGOT

Yes.

Fuck no, and sometimes i actually push them into other peoples parked vehicles if theres nobody around just for lols

nice

if the space next to me is empty, I leave the cart right in the middle of it. if they want the space bad enough they will get out and move it.

im that kind of asshole! haha

Depends if they have a cart spot in the parking lot, if not it goes on the curb

Well yeah. How else am I getting my quarter back?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

how else will i get my quid back?

Shopping carts? That's like ancient tech! Don't you guys have delivery?

>not renting your cart for a quarter

Makes sense but wouldent you like it?

Woah you're so cool I bet everyone likes you and I bet you get laid every two months like a boss

yes

America isnt it

Attached: 9JN8dCu.jpg (500x666, 123K)

>paying to use the stores shopping carts

wow, why would you even support this type of slavery?

fuck this just bring your own cart

your mom opens her box for me every night

Yes - I always put them back where other shoppers can get them most conveniently.

Ya. I put it in ur mom

I see some people actually walk the cart back to the store and take it back inside.. then walk back to their car AGAIN. like what the fucking hell? the fuck im going to walk BACK to the store after I already left it with a cart full of shit, to take it back to the store then walk back to the car AGAIN.

This is why they PAY employees to go gather carts. so why the fuck would I help some wagecuck be lazy? they didnt help me out to my car and put my items in the car for me.

Attached: 1246742283427.jpg (688x547, 64K)

I once put a shopping cart upside-down on top of some idiot's SUV because he parked sideways across 3 spaces

You get the money back, and we're not all homeless cunts who keep their own carts

That's why there are cart corals every 20 damn meters in parking lots. Maybe if you weren't buying tubs of butter and 50 cans of cheese spray you would be able to walk that far without feeling the need to complain

Attached: 1550793243300.jpg (726x960, 154K)

>be me at walmart. nearest cart stall is on the next row in the middle of the row, further away than I am parked

yeah, fuck that shit I leave it right between other cars and drive off

Of course yes

Kys

Yes, I hate lazy fags who leave them all over the place. Oddly enough the 2 worst types who do are foreigners and fat trumptards.

Usually I put them back but sometimes I intentionally place them behind some vapid trophy wife's van or SUV for the kicks.

i never need enough to get a shopping cart

you I like

fuck yeah!

yes

i just do pick up now so i don't have to interact with anyone. so much better than trying to feed myself on amazon pantry

is this......cuckoldry?

I throw carts down the hill next to the parking lot and fix em up to sell back to the mall.

Attached: af315910c62007d8c7c84461030bce5d.jpg (236x173, 12K)

I tie it to my bumper and drive it 20 miles away. Perfectly normal.

>no.. cause they get paid to wrangle carts

thats why i make sure to leave carts next to expensive cars and make sure it scratches the paint job. see how it works?

Then toss a rope over a tree branch, tie one end to the cart handle and hoist it up. Let it swing like a bad nigger.

Not really tho. Pretty much nobody's sole job is to collect carts. It's just extra bullshit work for them to do.

Realize that the more time they spend doing stupid shit like collecting carts, the less time they're doing useful shit like stocking shelves, mopping floors, cleaning the bathroom etc. So wasting their time with carts hurts the store and makes it a less nice place to shop. That's not a win for you or anyone else.

You can't argue with the assholes.

No , I don’t want to risk my life by getting run over by some old nigger in the parking lot. Source an old nigger slam reverse full speed straight into my car claiming the brake doesn’t work

I do, my dad taught me to do it since I was a kid and never really thought about it.