Transwomen are real women

Transwomen are real women.

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u19.jpg (550x550, 34K)

Glad you agree. /thread.

No they aren't you fucking tard

we are all human beanz

I'm not a fan of the inside out sex part, but yes they are still humans and still have human rights

They are all also future suicide victims

There are trans rights (illogical to differentiate them from human rights but we’ll glaze over that), and then there is the expectation for me to call a guy with long hair, 5 o’ clock shadow, hunk, and a scoop neck tee a woman.

Passable trans are already integrated into society and no one cares.

It’s when MA’AM memesters get involved that it gets fucked up

lol no

Wow I wasn't expecting this to be supportive.

Yayay go trans people!

what rights can a trans person have that a normal person don't?

having special rights seems like privileges to me.

Then born women are double women, and I only like double women.

>biological men are women

Attached: 1527262009159.jpg (645x729, 75K)

>Guaranteed replies

How long will it be before the trans fad dies out?

gey

Trans are people with mental issues. Period.,

Cut off and sew on whatever you want, you'll never change that XY to an XX. Only thing your political correctness is good for is securing that noose around your neck that you'll tie to your basement ceiling by the time you're 40.

Kys

Attached: 1550824724733.jpg (475x395, 41K)

Trannies aren't human.

Mentally ill faggot just need the ECT treatment.

transwoman is a story we tell ourselves just for the arbitrary labels so people can be grouped and categorized accordingly to some higher ideals some fuckwad ended up writing a book on several years ago and all the hip intellectuals take it as gospel truth now,

transwomen are just another group to be controlled and subjected for economic gain.

Human rights are trans rights.
Trans rights are trans privileges.
To think otherwise is to admit that trans people are not human.

hey just because they underwent surgery to become the opposite sex doesn't make them less human, I mean they are not niggers am I right?

Only if there hot.

>males are women

Attached: pdYzMZQ.jpg (750x912, 55K)

it doesnt make them the opposite sex either

Which means that no special circumstances exist. Treat them as equals, no one gets any special treatment.

I like weed and reggae so obviously I'm a black jamaican rasta. even tho my skin is white. is that correct

women arent people either way so why does this debate even matter?

Attached: 1528665513078.jpg (716x542, 159K)

That's an unpopular opinion

Attached: 51728262gs52672.jpg (400x400, 107K)

Attached: 1551222236543.jpg (320x320, 18K)

They are unhealthy retards cutting off healthy body parts

>At least they're not niggers
They fill exactly the same social role as niggers in the eyes of the elite. "Diversity hiring" is really just a form of gerrymandering on the institutional level, rather than at the district level. All the "diverse groups" are conveniently typically composed of leftists, and mandating their hiring is really just a means to facilitate political takeover of institutions via proxy. If the average nigger is ~99% likely to support leftist policies, and the average person is ~50% likely, then on the whole, replacing average people with niggers is replacing average people with leftists. The fact that they justify this based on "parity" is why they need to invent new oppressed groups. Once all institutions have an amount of niggers proportional to the national population, this trick no longer works, but they can get around this by simply inventing new groups.
>Disproportionally few women
>Disproportionally few gays
>Disproportionally few Muslims
>Disproportionally few Trannies
but you never hear
>Disproportionally few Neo Nazis
despite the fact that that is like also the case given how few are seen institutionally relative to many they claim exist. Proportionality is just a means of enriching institutions with political allies.
>Muh proportional representation
is just the bait.

This "demographic gerrymandering" combined with the post-WWII white guilt industrial complex is literally the only string to the their bow. Mass migration is another example. You see them advocating for mass Non-white, often Muslim migration, because these people vote left and have lots of kids. You don't see them advocating for Ukrainian or White South-African migration, because these people vote right and have lots of kids (by western standards).

Individualists are also fucking retarded here, as understanding how and why the left does this requires acknowledging statistical truths, which they reject in their ideological purism.

Attached: youths-l-r-jades-sadie-wesley-lane-trans-march-toronto-pride-sign-FG6NB3.jpg (1300x956, 193K)

exactly if they pass who cares

but where would be the fun without MA'AM memesters

>pass
until they open their mouth kek

trans discord server
/N6bHrx2

then they didnt pass well enough and should contribute to the trans suicide rates