THIS IS THE FACE I MAKE WHEN I CUM INSIDE DONALD!

>> VENEZUELA! VENEZUELA! VENEZUELA!
>> BABUSHKA! BABUSHKA! BABBABOOSH!

NOW SELL YOUR DAUGHTER TO THE JEWS

Attached: 5foot2.png (1052x1092, 734K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/russian-oligarchs-deal-for-sanctions-relief-is-sweeter-than-publicly-portrayed-document-suggests/2019/01/22/3c3d3a36-1e8a-11e9-9145-3f74070bbdb9_story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Great meme. I love it.

If only we could find evidence of Trump giving Putin a favor we've be able to nail the bastard.

BABUSHKA! BABUSHKA! BABBABOOSH!

Attached: 1548003399437.jpg (1024x564, 49K)

The best part of it is when your donald fag forces sanctions on us and we get poor. How the fuck is that possible if russians (us(putin)) and muricans (trump) are in close gay relationships? Come on дoлбoёбы eбнyтыe. Хyйню пишитe.

Didn't he help Donald according to your own libtard media? How is that cumming inside of him?Sound pretty opposite,my faggot liberal friend.

Attached: trump ocasio cortez.jpg (600x778, 78K)

The Russians just got major sanctions relief because of Trump:
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/russian-oligarchs-deal-for-sanctions-relief-is-sweeter-than-publicly-portrayed-document-suggests/2019/01/22/3c3d3a36-1e8a-11e9-9145-3f74070bbdb9_story.html

Do you Russian internet trolls not get access to the news? Or is it only partly censored?

You know, Alexei Navalny would be a much better choice for you serfs.

No way the Donald can even get it up anymore.

I bet Barron isn't even his...

Attached: barron-trump-melania-trump.jpg (618x412, 37K)

Why do few Jewish Oligarchs have to do with majority of Russian people?

Good that you mention serfs,you are basically serf and Trump is royality.It's ok for inferior person ot be jealous.You will never have skyscrapers with your own name or 10/10 models.It's ok,serf.

Attached: Trump Melania.jpg (640x427, 111K)

I'm not the one who sold my little girl to the jews.

Attached: 1549892238938.jpg (1160x629, 240K)

You are right. I am so sad I didn't marry a woman so used she can only give birth to autists.

>> plus she's a Slav. They're not exactly white...

Attached: Fuckboy.jpg (325x347, 18K)

She would never look at you in the first place,you are faggot.

You are a faggot, faggot

Attached: 1536197044357.jpg (445x486, 188K)

God,I love when the police beats up and drags faggots and protestors like they aren't humans if only they do it here,tho.
Fake tough guy why don't you go there and tell them something in their face?Oh yea,you are coward,all of you are relying on our empathy

Attached: arrested again.jpg (800x533, 85K)

Fake images that make no sense.Didn't your media claimed that Kremlin helped him? That he only won because of Krmelin somehow and not because of his huge,expensive campaign and speeches?Confused faggot.

Attached: pinya.png (315x384, 130K)

You would piss your pents in real life,faggot.

Attached: arrested.jpg (620x413, 75K)

Imagine being so retarded to think '' this people voted for Trump because of muh Russia not because of Trump's own campaign,speeches and views.''

Someone is in self denial.2020 will be far worst,liberals.Far worst,it's going to be California and New York and illegal immigrants vs rest of America.

Attached: Trump red Hillary blue.png (600x386, 81K)

I keep forgetting how short the little bugger is!

Attached: 1522085345876.jpg (360x500, 49K)

Another fake image.You love fake news don't you?I know for sure that He could make your disappear and nobody would ever found you again.Your safe space would be broken,gay lord.

>Alexei Navalny

lol Putin rules for 20 years while this faggots gets beaten every time he walks on streets.Oc course weak supports the weak.

Attached: alexei-navalny.jpg (1600x900, 236K)

They are gay for each other, komrad

Attached: 1536198875365.jpg (640x500, 82K)

No, but seriously, you guys should stop working for stale bread and vodka

Attached: demcuckscry.png (441x494, 192K)

And another fake image.Didn't Democratic party legalized faggot marriage while Russia ban it's propaganda?

Who are we? I'm from Hamburg,Germany.My political views and support isn't same as my nationality.I could support who ever and what ever country I want to.

Nobody is responding to your thread,liberal soy goy besides me.Got any other fake image?

Attached: 0 5vvv.jpg (620x413, 66K)