Help me Yea Forums. I'm a girl who was raised by white nationalist parents...

Help me Yea Forums. I'm a girl who was raised by white nationalist parents. They raised me in a community of other white nationalists, and taught me the importance of the existence of the white race. Even my friends, the guys I date and almost everyone in my social circle are white nationalists.

But ever since I hit puberty, I've always been very attracted to Black men. They just exude this, natural, spontaneous magnetic sexuality that makes my panties wet. Their beautiful dark chocolate skin, their large robust frame, their ripped, muscular physiques, their primal, masculine facial features, and their confident, aggressive bad boy swagger. I just can't help myself but to sleep with them.

The sex is always amazing. Their dicks are large, and they can last the whole night long. They fuck with this raw, passionate energy, they have great rhythm and their dominance in bed just makes me feel like a real woman. I come countless of times each time I have sex with a Black guy, something that none of the white bois I dated have ever been able to do.

I don't want to lose my friends and family over this, and I do have a white nationalist boyfriend at the moment. He's sweet, and he supports me and gives me money, but he just doesn't turn me on sexually. I don't wanna hurt him since he treats me pretty good, but once in a while I get that craving for my fix of Black men.

I can still be a white nationalist while doing this once in a while, right? I mean, everybody's got their vices. And it's not like I'm breeding with them. I'm on the pill, so technically it's not racemixing.

Attached: 1469637464163.jpg (400x482, 25K)

Bump

-3/10

Trying waaaaay too hard.

Spicing it up Ivan?

Nice larp

(You)

Fake and gay but good laugh reading

t. 38yo fat mayo man

just to see what it is

Kek, nice try kike.

Dude keep your larp to your discord server fag

nigger s

Attached: 7a386381adf1d3bb2fe4d1c6b506c1c484eb2b0fa6ddfc53ca2c91249e5c950c.jpg (3000x2000, 1.32M)

Nobody cares Milo

Is that you, Louis CK?

Attached: 1422238193238.jpg (500x498, 82K)

So you know the rules cunt tits with timestamp or get the fuck out until then goodbye

You can still be a nationalist while doing that, but why would you want to continue being one?

nice b8 m8 8/8

Attached: futureb8.jpg (640x960, 18K)

>i've told you Jeremiah, you're not a god damn girl!

Attached: 1490994655395.jpg (450x504, 24K)

great bait until

>something that none of the white bois I dated have ever been able to do.

Wrong, this was shit tier bait from the start.

Trying too hard man. Cant convinced the worlds dumbest idiot of this