How old were you before you finally realized God wasn't real? Like me, between 8-10 years old I'll assume?

How old were you before you finally realized God wasn't real? Like me, between 8-10 years old I'll assume?

Attached: 593e9ba09301121441243a55c373dbbd.jpg (464x602, 47K)

Around 12.

Had one or two praying moments later on, but you know the whole god thing is just bullshit anyways.

always assumed there was no god when i was younger, now I just don't know so yeeeee..

Blurb

10 or 11

Approximately 43, so about 10 years ago. I had doubts long before that, but I started listening to reason and logic at age 43. Don’t wait that long, kids!

I was about 22 when I stopped believing in the god of Abraham.

But I still maintain a belief in something I would call “god” which is something I can’t quantify or qualify

I try hard to believe. I want to believe. But I just don't. If there is a God up there it stopped giving a fuck about us a long time ago. And there is probably a planet sized asteroid hurtling towards us right now to reset the mistake.

8-10 is accurate. I remember thinking it was nothing more than some old made up story people told kids to keep them in line. Then when I got a little older saw that it was also to make people feel better about dying.

Not believing in God is like not believing in the wind. You can not believe all you want, won't stop the tornado from killing you and flattening your home.You can also not believe in God or the Son of God or the Holy Ghost. But that won't stop you form burning forever in a lake of hell fire where there will be nashing of teeth and the worm dies not.

Attached: 1548618006634.jpg (236x235, 18K)

Yeah God hates us because we ate an apple. What a just God.

I was pretty Damn young when I figured out that shit makes no fucking sense. Stayed a closet atheist for years tho, being in the south.

and god has nothing to do with the wind. It's called temperature.

>mfw the Pope browses Yea Forums
Is it you starting those "cheese pizza" threads?

Attached: jack_astonished.jpg (308x248, 12K)

Kys faggot.

Attached: olsteen4.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Top kek

Ephesians 4:18 - Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart

Hey, where's the Holy Fucking Spirit?

Muslims, Hindus, Pagans, anybody that worships magical sky faries, is an autistic retard.

Wow, they got you bad, haven't they?. An American, I assume?.

>Like me, between 8-10 years old I'll assume?
so as soon as you realized it you ran to your computer so you could post about it on Yea Forums?

Why do Adam and Eve have belly buttons in that painting?

Not an apple, it's just described as a fruit in the big book of lies and rules.

So if you're a christfag you worship a man anyway. Jesus was a fraud. Pretty simple to trick complete idiots when you essentially still lived in the stone age.

John 3:8 - The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

goddamn is there actually someone quoting from the bible on /b

Ah yes. Well I just ripped a really smelly holy spirit. My ass. It came from my ass.

Yep because any man can turn water into wine raise a stinking corpse up from the dead and walk on water, feed the multitudes and come back from the dead.

because like the scriptures, it was made by regular men.

Luke 12:10 - And whosoever shall speak a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but unto him that blasphemeth against the Holy Ghost it shall not be forgiven.

cause any of that happened. I read the bible. Each person got a piece of bread. It doesn't say they were full and their hunger went away...

You assume wrong. But I'll still pray for retards like you.

Psalms 22:26 - The meek shall eat and be satisfied: they shall praise the LORD that seek him: your heart shall live for ever.

John 6:35 - And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

Matthew 5:6 - Blessed [are] they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

All powerful God, just can't seem to stop satan from making humans do bad things.

1 John 5:4-12 King James Version (KJV)
4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

6 This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.

7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

9 If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son.

10 He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.

11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

1 John 4:3 - And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that [spirit] of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

Yea, when i was little, i saw every flower and butterfly as something divine and sacred. But then i went to school they beat the nihilism into me and i became an atheist without even knowing. Good that i now know that we are just meaningless stardust living on a spinning ball and that everything is just random exploded matter and butterflies are just a pest really. LIke.. what are they even doing for you?? They just randomly look pretty, but that is just subjective, like morals. There are no rules heheheh HAHAH i DO whatEVER i WAANT, DADDY ISN't here and MOMMY DON't CARE

more bullshit written by some dude like 100-300 years after the fraud jesus even lived.

The all powerful God that let's satan do terrible things to humans. Now he just needs the help of humans to stop that mean old satan! Sounds logical.

Are you saying he sounds childish for not believing in Gandalf in the clouds? Are you mocking his intellectual abilities because he doesnt sit in a room and talks to Santa Claus?

2 John 1:7 - For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

how do you know Jesus wasn't the deceiver? Because Jesus said so?

I'm with you user.
God is the only thing that can save this world and soul. Walking hand and hand with him in relationship is the absolute best. Nothing in this word is better than that.

Attached: BaitEdgy.png (600x601, 118K)

He will be your Shepard if you will be his sheep. In order for this relationship there must be free will. Your free to follow or free not to.
Every day you choose a way. I choose love. I choose God. I choose jesus.

I'm not even saying Christianity is necessarily bad. Churches are beautiful, the singing, the trying to do good things, Just saying there's nobody up there actually listening to you.

Christianity is the only faith that bases itself on veracity and truth of its prophecies. So far, every single prophecy made in the Bible has come true and the remainder (there arn't many left) are being set up to come true even as we speak.
>You can NOT disprove this!

>Christians 1
>Atheists 0

Have you tried listening to him? When your quiet you'll hear. That's what's most Christian religions get wrong. It's not about what he hears of you. You must hear first. Once you follow and live christ filled every day. Then blessings will come your way.

Deuteronomy 30:19-20 - I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, [that] I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live

Assuredly I say to you, all bullshit written by regular everyday men. But I mean if what they wrote makes you do good, great!

Revelation 3:20
“Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.”

Attached: jesus (2).jpg (712x576, 114K)

For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another.
Galatians 5:13

Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
2 Corinthians 3:17

Yeah, again, there's no actual proof Jesus was anything other than a good hoaxer. So those bible quotes mean nothing.

newfag detected
nice trips though

Proverbs 1:7 - The fear of the LORD [is] the beginning of knowledge: [but] fools despise wisdom and instruction.

wow you really got me with that scripture that some guy wrote. Totally changed my mind.

probably around the same age got really fascinated in antatomy and biology around then. Tried buddhism for a while because the practical parts of it are more philosophy than religion but left it around 14.

Whoo!...think was him!?

Attached: yh5h9nwunpmcan4j7228158271300.jpg (1592x1141, 115K)

Proverbs 17:28 - Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise: [and] he that shutteth his lips [is esteemed] a man of understanding.

written by some guy that was bullied and laughed at for believing in a invisible sky fairy

Proverbs 14:16 - A wise [man] feareth, and departeth from evil: but the fool rageth, and is confident.

yawn. This is getting boring. All you do is quote stuff that regular humans wrote 300 years after the fact.

Proverbs 10:23 - [It is] as sport to a fool to do mischief: but a man of understanding hath wisdom.

I saw a flock of demons carrying a man away and I did not tell God on them because they asked me not to. I am now very wealthy

cool, did Jesus write that?

is it just me or were proverbs like bumper stickers of the 500's. Sort of baseless platitudes and slogans people just whip out to trigger each other.

But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Hebrews 10:24 - And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works

pretty much

did you ask yourself why because that's a logically amendable situation

I never believed in any gods, but it would have been around 10 when I actually put some thought into it.

yeah same, and then I forced myself to pretend until about 30. I even went to church, read my bible, and prayed regularly.

took me a while but around 10. thats when i questioned the practice of confession to a priest. then it was reinforced by recent priest abuse of children. my children will never practice religion. its a man made scam to take money from weak minded people. the govt already forces everyone to do that. we dont need a pedo organization to do the same.

Sorry to hear that. Thankfully I never needed to pretend. Religion just wasn't an issue in my immediate family.

this is why nobody takes christians serious anymore. Ask for proof of anything and they whip out their scripture like "well says here in this scripture that some guy wrote 300 years after Jesus' death"
No I need actual proof. "oh ok. here in scripture ### that some other guy wrote 400 years after Jesus' death it says..yada yada yada."