Creep advice, so my girlfriends sister (9/10) just moved in with us. She's staying in our spare room...

Creep advice, so my girlfriends sister (9/10) just moved in with us. She's staying in our spare room. I really want to find some nudes of her. There don't seem to be any electronics in her room besides her computer, which is always locked. I did find a number of sex toys in her closet, including a massive buttplug and a gimp mask, so I'm sure she's into some kinky stuff. You guys got any tricks up your sleeves? pic is what I hope to find.

Attached: hopes.png (594x394, 305K)

did you try talking to her instead of being a pathetic creepy virgin

Light fitting

Why not just fuck her?

- Remove hdd from computer
- Clone Hdd
- Reinstall Hdd in Computer
- PROFIT

fist me Daddy

This.
Does she have extended periods where the computer is by itself? And you are sure she wont be there to use it?

Oh yeah because that’s going to go swell isn’t it.. Talking to her openly about her sex life when it’s his gf’s sister.

Fucking retard

get one of those super small cameras that they use in korea and place it somewhere inconspicuous

In Korea?

Does seem like the only option, however her computer prompts with a password on her HDD in bios. So I would need that in order to copy it.

If it is a bios boot Pasword then there is no Problem.
If HDD Security PW is activated then you wont get acces to the hdd in another computer.

did they try not being a creepy pathetic virgin stalking his gf's sister

Attached: 1510958062229.jpg (260x283, 6K)

Soo...nice one Elon.

Attached: wdtm9ah97vf80h961228498361000.jpg (1514x1192, 127K)

Hidden camera near the computer, if you don't catch her doing nasty shit you may get the password.
Profit.

Yes, in South Korea the women there don't use a public bathroom without checking for spy cameras. There are a lot of spy cameras out there.

wow what a shithole

imagine getting caught by your gf as you're jerking off to her sister's nudes that you obtained through a complete invasion of privacy
man that's gona be wild

You are too negative bro

Due to the scenario op has given, that would be grade A fucking retarded. Talking to the sister of the gf alone can set some people off. Sisters are nuts.

K. So ask if you can borrow the computer, because 'yours is broken' or not working or some such. Make it believable, and 'borrow' it for an hour, then just give it back. If she asks what you used it for, 'email/facebook', but you used private browsing mode as it's not your computer - provides an excuse to not give her any web history if she checks.