Do people lose attraction to their wives once they hit around 45(give or take some years) and begin visibly aging...

Do people lose attraction to their wives once they hit around 45(give or take some years) and begin visibly aging, or do their preferences change to like middle aged/older women?

Attached: 1550216656270.jpg (510x850, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oH2ZQIn5WQk
youtube.com/watch?vl=en&v=qgck4mWv0PI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I automatically lose attraction to any woman over 30, once their biological peak stops it's all downhill. There are people who fetishize milfs or older women but that doesn't mean anything as there's men out there who fuck animals or even faggots.

You sound like you don't like your wife. Drop her.

Hey if she looks like shit..

Over 30? Women look the same until they hit their late 30's, early 40's, sometimes later. This girl is in her mid 30's.

I'm 21 and not married, just something I've wondered about.

Attached: sofia-boutella-760x1011.jpg (640x960, 79K)

Attached: Breakouts_1217-GQ-FEBR02-01.jpg (2000x3000, 1.09M)

You stop getting boners naturally and after a while both parties get frustrated and find other things to do

Attached: 1479094869439.jpg (795x596, 91K)

It's not about so much as attractiveness.
The main killer of marriages is when she hits menopause and hits lvl9000 batshit crazy.

Monogamy is boring for most men I think

40 year old reporting in. I haven't put my dick in my wife in over 3 years now. She doesn't want it, and I could care less. I jack off. Much easier to take care of my sexual needs only having to get myself off. Sex is severely overrated the older you get. When you're young? Oh God yes, it's incredible. But as you get older? It's not even exciting anymore. Enjoy it while it lasts, fellas.

>This
Exactly my feeling also

Dude... don't tell me this shit... I enjoy sex with my wife four times a week. I heard that a bunch of the elderly homes have orgies. Are you telling me sex is gonna not be fun when I'm older? Why is my 40 year old boss trying to bang me? Staaaahp I'm frightened~

Attached: 1499664124524.jpg (2600x1463, 438K)

When does sex get bad?

Do you think this is how cuckolds are made? Also would u car2e?

Pretty much this. Not only that, but once you and your wife hit over 30 you want to fuck close to anything of legal age up to 22. Youth becomes the attractive part.

No pedo

How old are you?

This chick is like 35, but you don't find her attractive?

youtube.com/watch?v=oH2ZQIn5WQk

Another oldfag reporting - similar situation to the 40 year old. Has nothing to do with cuckolding, that's just a fetish. As you get older sex falls lower down the priority schedule. It's not that you totally stop wanting to have sex (at least in my and my wife's case), it just becomes far less frequent and only when we're really keen for it. It's no longer the "norm"...

Also 40: dude, I had one of the hottest most passionate made her nut missionary style rock hard pussy grippin sessions last weekend. Been almost 20 years. She's a weightlifter and bounces that shit on my cock, btw.

When does sex start becoming less interesting? Around 35?

Visibly aging has little to do with it. A woman loses all sexual interest, starts wearing grannie panties and gets fat around this age.

No. I’m not into that look or general facial structure: Beady eyes, pig nose (imho) even though she has enough paint on her face to buy herself some years, I bet she’d look nicer ten year ago. Her nose would be smaller for one.

I’m not trying to be a dick, just how I see it.

It’s crazy how much they just pack it in. Unless they are like, superficial or a general fitbess junkie, they really go to shit. Admittedly the metabolism catches up too, but fuck.

I guess that’s the opposite of our midlife crisis. We hit the gym like animals.

What about her? She's in her 40's.

Attached: Kate-Beckinsale_-MOSCHINO-SS-2018-Resort-Collection--01-662x993.jpg (662x993, 68K)

Not less interesting, just less..needed...and more around 38 - 40ish.

45 here - I was like that with my ex I'd not fucked her for an easy two years. She'd got fat and I don't fuck fat chicks. I eventually got sick of the sight of her lazy ass and kicked her out.

A few months of being single with a few fucks thrown in and I get with this cute black girl who looks mid twenties but is actually 35 and we fuck constantly.

I don't think it's down to age it's down to feeling attracted to your partner and if she's been boring the fuck outta you for years and nagging and complaining about shit then the last thing you gonna wanna do is fuck her.

She is undeniably attractive!! I got cinema chubs at Jennifer Conolly’s milf legs in ALITA, she’s 48. But both these women were waaaaay hotter in there 20’s.

I don’t find older women unattractive as a whole. There’s always exceptions, especially if we want to throw around celebrity names. But go out and grab ten random 40 year olds and ten 20 year olds. I’d probably fuck 8 of the ten 20 year olds, and maybe one or two of the 40 year olds.

>waaaaay hotter in there 20’s
Nah brah. Kate Beckinsale didn't start looking hot until her 30's, when she began starring in the Underworld movies. She looked like a nerdy teenager through her 20's.

Attached: tmiCoha.jpg (592x888, 80K)

youtube.com/watch?vl=en&v=qgck4mWv0PI

I think she was moreso a victims of 90s style. She’s also had dental work, lips done... maybe a face lift? She is a late bloomer though.

I just feel like the statement that women look like shit when they hit 30 is ridiculous. I’ve been looking at women through their 20s - 40s, 50s and they don’t age much, or sometimes not at all, till like their mid 30s to early 40s. The exception to this is if they tan a lot or don’t take care of themselves, where they can look like shit toward the end of their 20s. Also, another exception would be certain facial shapes, such as round faces that don’t have very developed features(neotenous). Those faces look like shit. The more defined the features though, generally the longer they stay young. Cristina scabbia is a pretty good example of this; she’s 40 something and looks really young even with no makeup.

Attached: 39D2437F-E54A-4E55-9FE8-915ADEC8A52A.jpg (638x428, 53K)

Mature adults tend not to be as shallow as children are.

Got married when I was 18 before leaving to boot camp. Ex wife somehow lost attraction to me by 19 and was fucking her coworker. I'm 36 and have been rather empty for the last 17 years.

Personally I find you only have to hit them a few times, nowhere near 45.

Attached: dignity.jpg (737x853, 78K)

It’s just my interpretation. I’m 32 now, so I’m talking about my wife, my friends from school, work mates family etc. There’s wrinkles, there are sagging asses and tits, the eye lashes aren’t as thick. They’re moving further away from their peak sexual development (baby making age) and closer to a blue-rinse grandmother. The priorities shift from “be hot, party, get a partner, procreate” to “raise kids and pay off mortgage”

This could also be me projecting my personal resentment, I’m not coping with getting older. I never planned this far and missed any check points I thought I would have achieved on the way. I’m starting to age, last year was the first year people started guessing my age right (everyone put me at 22-24). I’ve had long 80’s hair since I was 16 and I’m just starting to recede at the temples enough that I’m probably going to have to cut it. I’m not recovering from my workouts like I used to either, but I’m blaming that on the late night coverbamd gigs and having an 18 month old.

There’s the overshare.

That sucks, man. I’m a 21 year old wait-till-I-find-the-right-girl-before-sex fag, so that shit frightens me. Were you her first? I notice that girls that didn’t wait till finding the person they’ll marry tend to cheat much much more often, and divorces are way more common.

>32 and your wife has saggy tits and ass
Did you fall for the big tits and ass meme?? High BMIs and large fat deposits speed up aging as much as excessive tanning.

I can tell you with 100% honesty that my wife who is 32 is still attractive to me.

However I can tell she’s aging, but it’s not in a bad way. She looks better now than she did when she was younger.

Still fucked the 25 year old slut at work though. I know I’m a piece of shit

They’re not saggy, they’re just definitely not what they use to be. I still want her more than ever, the time strengthens that connection, I want to fuck MY wife. But on a purely superficial level... and for the sake of this thread, I definitely love revisiting the holiday bikini pics from 2006.