My friend saw this pic on my phone and offered $ to cum on my GFs ass, should I do it?

My friend saw this pic on my phone and offered $ to cum on my GFs ass, should I do it?

Attached: @4ass.jpg (1536x2048, 832K)

how much $$ you cuck

what kind of friends tells you that he wants to cum in your gfs ass?

what a weird fucker you are

This

he said $100, he just broke up with his gf and is feeling rich i guess lol

it wasnt the initial conversation but thats where it ended up

$100 is nothing. Not worth the shame and loss of dignity.

Go for it, but plan on both fucking her.

what do you mean should you do it? think your gf might have an opinion too

im not going to let him fuck her, he cant even touch her... just shoot a load on her
thats what im trying to decide, should i even bring it up to her?

Attached: $#$ghj.jpg (2048x1536, 757K)

Any more ass pics tho?

yeah sure, charge him $5 so you can afford to treat her to mcdonalds after

Need more pics. If that’s really her ass than you should let him do it. All she’d have to do is lay there. Would she have thing off?

You gotta at least let him grab it while he's fapping on it

yeah right after you fucking kill him

what will you lose?

thong on, laying down... its really her
i dont think she would go for that

Attached: @#56.jpg (640x1075, 120K)

It's awkward to bring up and you can't take it back like you never said it. Easiest way to bring it up is go out drinking together and try to play with your gf during your night out to get her horny and once you know she's horny ask if he can watch you guys fuck then go from there. Make sure he gives you the money before you he cums. Make it like >$200. Let him at least grab a cheek and wipe his cock on her ass

Charge him $200, he gets to touch the booty while stroking and take a pic of her ass covered in cum after..

nothing really unless she gets mad
yea gotta find a way that I can play it off
no pics but I like adding $ for a squeeze. Plus he will probably cum faster

Attached: $^ii.jpg (640x480, 28K)

So, either she accepts it or you force her, no biggie

Ive actually had similar request for my gf here’s a pic of her. If you want to talk about it on kik u can hit me up ash481512

Attached: AB01D206-739D-43F6-BF8C-C7F381915DC6.jpg (490x856, 104K)

You're asking if you turn your girlfriend into a whore and be her pimp for only $100?

$100 isn't shit.

It’s just his cum. Not like your gfs ass doesn’t deserve it. Will you oil it up like that for him to.

I wouldnt force her, but id split it with her..
ehh pretty good for no work on my end
If he wanted, I guess i could oil it?

Attached: $568y.jpg (2560x1920, 880K)

Will he be able to aim at her asshole so it flows Down. I think you should let him. Tell your girl to shake her ass a lil bit to and arch out

Well.. just ask what your GF think about it

this

important to make her arch out,

he can aim wherever, she will still have panties on, I dont want her to arch or move much because then he will see her holes..

If she’s wearing a thong like that he’ll pretty much see her asshole. He should at least get to see like 45% of her holes

IIf he can shoot wherever then what happens does she just let it drip down her asscrack/thong line and dry there

im sure he will get a little peek, but if she arches he would see more, guess I could charge for that lol
she will just go clean up after... it wont need to dry lol

Yeah let him do it her ass is definitely built for it. You should tell him she’s wearing a thong and then surprise him when he walks in and she’s not Wearing one, laying down ass open and pussy partially visible, since he’s your friend

Can we see more of her ass body, face please

I did this with a friend, she kept her thong on but he still saw everything

Attached: D48FB510-BF58-4041-80C1-1E089ADA9DD8.jpg (1242x1646, 1.61M)

What if he wanted to cum in her mouth for $50

That's one of the ugliest asses I've ever seen, holy shit

ok fuck it ill ask her, not gonna do all that though, id worry something else may happen
id rather him cum on her ass than in her mouth...

heres a little peek of her asshole

Attached: &%fv.jpg (2048x1536, 169K)

For 100 bucks and hes not allowed to touch her bitch better swallow

Ask her over text and post results. She’d probably handle it better being able to reflect without thinking you’d judge her in person

Where do you live tho ?

You'd have to pay me money to do that

Show more of her turned around. Your girls ass looks like a cum storage unit. He should at least spank her. Hell I would if I saw her in the club

Texas

her ass is still awful deleted or not

Attached: 1551155303657.jpg (1242x1646, 1.61M)

haha, I'd rather fuck a pancake

spank/slap/grab would be on the table for the $, I actually almost knocked a guy out for that once at the club, but I wasnt sure which one of the group did it

Attached: %^yi.jpg (1136x640, 234K)

story?

Bro your girls ass should be public property. I don’t care what you do if I saw her in a skirt at a bar I’d sneak up and scoop her cheek for a long 2 seconds. You shouldn’t get mad that people want to explore your girls ass

>go out, gf is in skirt thats tight but not too short
>walking out and shes holding my hand as I push through crowd
>hear loud pop and feel her stumble and kinda yelp(she didnt have panties on)
>Group of like 4 guys laughing
>None will man up to slapping her ass
>Yell and walk away,she had a huge hand print

Attached: %$thj.jpg (468x1136, 56K)

but was the hand print a turn on when you railed her?

you should have made one to keep it symmetrical

How did he see the picture?

no it pissed me off so I pounded her harder
I kept smacking the same cheek to teach her not to dress like that lol

ha
howd she like the smacking?

I handed it to him to look at a funny pic and he started scrolling, handed it back to me laughing with that pic on the screen

she was drunk so I dont know that she put it all together

You're going to fuck your relationship over for 100$?

Might as well make an adultfinder ad and make as much as you can before she leaves and turns to heroin and street work

lol how would my buddies cumshot ruin a relationship?

Attached: #$6h.jpg (2448x3264, 1.6M)

ask her now and see if she would be down and post her reply

No, your gf will either think it is weird and say no, or you’d make her more open to cheating. Let alone reinforcing a gold digging whore attitude.

She laughed and said whatever if I wanna split it with her... but she had one condition and its that I have to be in the room to make sure he doesnt do more than grab. I dont think I can watch so im gonna have to pass

holy fuck those thighs are as veiny as some big ass tiddies, i dig em

>$100
>feeling rich
damn nigga what third world country shithole are you from thinkin 100 bucks is all that?

Just put your dick in her mouth while he’s doing it dumbass

thick thighs stretch the skin lol
I really dont think I could watch

Attached: $5cj.jpg (2048x1536, 152K)