I've been in a relationship for the past 4 years and now that shit is done...

I've been in a relationship for the past 4 years and now that shit is done. I don't know how to talk to girls now and I'm lost. We broke up a week ago and i feel like i fucked up by breaking up with her. Help me

Attached: e98.jpg (212x249, 5K)

I know the feeling, OP.
What was the reason you broke up? Did you break up with her, or she broke up with you?

Why did you break up?

She had a group of friends i really fucking hate. I know they are cokeheads and she kept getting high with them. I told her i didn't wanna be around her if she kept doing drugs but i guess the drugs were more important than me. So i broke up with her

Then you did the right thing by not letting her drag you down along with herself.

She sounds like a degenerate whore who only cares about herself. You're waaay better off without her. I know it sucks right now because you feel alone, but you'll be fine.

dodged a bullet there m80, you'll feel better eventually and realise you made a good choice

Cont.
Just do your best and try hard to make friends and do what makes you happy, live your life. I suck at meeting people too, and I've somehow made some awesome friends. You'll meet a good girl, don't give up.

I'm in a similar position. Gf of 3 years cheated on me. Fucking sucks and I don't know what I'm gonna do now.

Sorry dude I've never been in a relationship before. Good luck, don't end up like me.

But i still feel like i can't talk to any women. My friend took me to a bar yesterday and i fucked up every conversation i started

Do not even worry about moving on. Make a routine for yourself. Jumping into something new after being with someone that long will end in disaster.

Heal.

She was my first gf. I met her when i was 20 and I've never been with anyone else. I'm just trying to get over her

This guy has a great point. First, you need to get your head and heart straight. Set yourself a small list of small goals - visiting places, new car, that couch you liked, stuff like that. Hang out with friends without worrying about girls around. The rest will follow.

Just practice. You'll mess up, but don't let it get you down. Just be friendly, and open, and if you don't know what to say, just acknowledge and listen. Girls love a guy who knows how to listen. If you're not sure about something being the right thing to say, just don't say it. Better to talk too little than too much.

well you broke up with her for a reason. focus on something else for a while and forget about women.

Trust me, as an oldfag, you're still coming out of your hormone haze that started when you were a teenager. You'll have so much more clarity in a few years you'll wonder why you let this get your panties in such a twist.

Attached: 1550020348077.jpg (710x600, 102K)

I know man that shit hurts. But mindlessly hooking up with women is not going to make it better and do not go fucking drinking. End up with you hitting her up and stuck again.

Worry about you. Get new clothes. Reinvent yourself. I can guarantee you her lifestyle will fuck her life up. Do the smart thing. Do not be me. Steer clear and everything will get better. Fix your self esteem.

Relationships are not everything.

Takes time bro.

Use Tinder. It really helped me when I broke up with my gf of 5 years.

Meaningless sex is the way to go, but it's harder picking women on bars.

I disagree, fuck anything and everything that finds you attractive (and obvs use protection)

To each their own.

I bartend and see it all. Everyone divorces and everyone cheats because no one knows the problem is themselves.

The best way to get over someone is to get under someone else.

>Bartending

Bar hookups are the worst anyway.

I second this, use Tinder. First time you meet you know there's some kind of attraction anyway, at least if you played your texting game right. And the date can be literally anywhere, it works better if it's in your place tho.