Took too much edibles

>took too much edibles
>mind is racing
>mfw I just want to be sober
How do I calm down? I feel like I'm dying.

Attached: FB_IMG_1478714184686.jpg (318x313, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yca6UsllwYs
youtube.com/watch?v=IXdNnw99-Ic
youtube.com/watch?v=jyNKjAUd_HQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rlepn7295xo
youtube.com/watch?v=EdmUAsU2eXI
youtu.be/_BwsKjX0X1Y
m.youtube.com/watch?v=v5O9GZsq8co
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're not dying. You're just REALLY high.

I usually lay down , if that doesn't work you may be screwed, also I ate some rice Krispies I made with coca puffs and I'm up there with you

lying down fucks me up tbh, makes me feel like i'm speeding through the void

Try to go to sleep. You’ll be fine it’ll just take awhile to wear off.

Put on Electric Ladyland by Jimi Hendrix. That’ll calm you down. Just remember all your thoughts are not valid, they’re just high thoughts.

Sit back and roll a blunt.

Enjoy a few hours of hell. You know what’s worse though? You won’t stop doing drugs after this.

Fuck, I have a migraine. Its not even fun anymore. I just feel awful. My head hurts, my heart is pounding, and my mind is racing. I don't ever want to be this high again.

how much was too much?

Dude, I once had a 22mg edible, 125micrograms of LSD, and a pot of coffee along with some shenanigans of fucking nootropics and I am still alive.

A friend also had 100mg before going in a aplane because he thought security might find it before boarding and it was fucking hilarious.

eat foods, fuck loads of foods and watch funny movies, u gewd

migraine + drugs is a bad combo.

fuck it.
migraine + anything is a bad combo.

>this is now a migraine thread

Attached: migraine.jpg (825x550, 82K)

Hot shower and a nap homie. Or a really big shit.

Attached: 1508628818823.png (606x504, 160K)

>tfw you got so high that you're a straight edge now

listen to daft punk, it calms me down
youtube.com/watch?v=yca6UsllwYs

You're lying

Wait it out. Set a couple of timers at 30 minute intervals, it'll make you feel better when they go off and you'll feel yourself getting more sober.

Drink some water, and find something familiar to watch. Like Frasier. Keep a bag next to you in case you need to barf.

Like all things, this will pass. Be more careful with edibles next time, it's really easy to go too far with them and have a bad time.

Just keep playing Pink Floyd songs. You'll be fine user, millions have done this before you and millions are yet to do it.

youtube.com/watch?v=IXdNnw99-Ic

OP,
i have no sympathy for your degenerate drug abuse, but if your headache is a real migraine and not simply you being a pussy, you have all my feels.

Hopefully when you recover you will remember that THC is a migraine trigger and next time you will think twice before fucking yourself.

If you don't remember, and end up dosing yourself again and getting triggered again, next time this happens, write a note to yourself telling you to stop doing drugs.

Attached: mig.jpg (1100x730, 42K)

youtube.com/watch?v=jyNKjAUd_HQ

Xanax

Attached: 1534478626206.webm (720x720, 1.9M)

You are now breathing manually. Don't trip up

>Posts the worst song on the album

What the fuck you fucking faggot give him Shine on You Crazy Diamond. I'm too busy listening to Genesis.

Phil Collins is a piece of shit

>no sympathy for your degenerate drug abuse
how do you know OP abuses drugs?

you take cbd when that happens

i mean, even a peice of shit makes good music, lets see what youve ever done with yourself

>Genesis

Attached: reddit.jpg (230x219, 12K)

youtube.com/watch?v=rlepn7295xo

You're braindead.

Play some minecraft or no man's sky

>"I don't like your music"
>Fuck you what have you done with yourself
Welcome to schizoposting

Nice try fag I don't go on that shitty site, and I doubt anyone there listens to Genesis.

Im actual bipolar tho

Just ride it out. They put warning labels on it for people like you if you buy edibles in a state they're legal. Haha just ride it out, it happens to the best of us.

Attached: Screenshot_20190225-181932_Gallery.jpg (1079x788, 642K)

Attached: get a load.jpg (900x900, 55K)

b-b-b-because OP actually admitted this?

Attached: migsting.jpg (720x556, 498K)

saved, gunna repost on reddit tonight

you're autistic too

Attached: simpsonslaugh.gif (270x180, 1.36M)

youtube.com/watch?v=EdmUAsU2eXI

leaf actually has good advice
seconding the shower one.

Attached: 8B3548E5-5DA7-4864-A837-A61D8DD61B4A.jpg (449x600, 36K)

>b-b-b-because OP actually admitted this?
one instance of drug use does indicate abuse.

way to go, retard.

how do i know you're a retard? see above.

At least you aren’t this fucked up lol youtu.be/_BwsKjX0X1Y

Say to yourself, "I am my environment". And focus attention on what you see, what you hear what your body is touching. That usually snaps me out of my head.

Hey op. Some advice from a dtranger that deals with this feeling both high and sober. Trust me and trust the method and you'll start feeling better soon.

>first close your eyes and count backwards from thirty
>take deep, slow breaths in through your mouth and out through your nose

This should get your body and mind enough oxygen to physically chill a little

>next, look up the Enya album "A Day without Rain" on youtube
>get comfortable laying in bed and just close your eyes and let the music feel for you for a while

It's not poppy music by the modern standard, but it is a deeply relaxing experience if you can let go of needing to be in control. Let the melodies ease your journey into the void and remember that everything is temporary. You'll know when it's time to tune back in and get up.

Be more careful about dosage next time and I hope this helps.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=v5O9GZsq8co
This is the album I mentioned. I recomend using spotify if you have the paid subscription though. No ads that way

Dude. You need a distraction. Something funny to watch. Something that won't freak you out. Or even pat your pet or play with it, or jerk off.

Your panic state is as high as it is because your thinking something bad is going to happen, its not. All this is temporary.

Green out

Nah drop 600 mics and then brag about still being alive despite trying to throw yourself out a window

Damn dude. He must have been bugged to high hell the whole flight

10/10 webm

Meant to respond to

You have to let go. Be one with the void and lose your ego. Then you can really enjoy the high and relax. let go. ride the wave.

Don't look at this. But, I'll tell you that the guy was telling them to move the truck because he couldn't breathe.

Attached: check_out_his_shirt.webm (352x640, 1.85M)