Girls who have been abused

Girls who have been abused

Attached: madalynn11.jpg (496x599, 29K)

Attached: 2008401.jpg (640x360, 17K)

lol, too soon?

Attached: 1d8a905c2eb2cbce10398a74d954448c,750,0,0,0.jpg (690x526, 52K)

Bill?

Abused by dad from age 4, then possibly brother and other family and relatives.
Then married some nice guy, cheated, got into orgies and other swinger clubs
Now remarried after fucking up plenty of other couples and is a trained psychologist, go wonder why.
About 1m45, but can do anal like a pro thanks to early training.
Sorry but not sorry for her
Ask me for doxx

Attached: IMG_2889bis.jpg (567x569, 66K)

Know a girl who girl who is definitely a bitch and word is she experienced "a trauma".
Still I find her the most interesting girl ever.
How can I find out what happened to her?

The leaked police files show she enjoyed the sex, no wonder she never ran away till he pissed her off

Attached: 60a757967c5f2106428f9d5997af3180.jpg (790x1132, 244K)

Bump for more

Attached: madalynn22.jpg (800x581, 45K)

Most revealing/sexiest pics?

Coincidence doesn't excist: I am talking about a Natascha as well...

whats the story?

someone got dumped

does anyone know the full story about this one I think there were arrests but never heard who

Attached: Nastya Naryzhnaya hyyy.png (326x548, 376K)

how do you know this?

Attached: madalynn02.jpg (234x598, 37K)

Attached: 7091692-6466265-image-m-27_1544106033788.jpg (634x572, 148K)

go on??

Keep em comin, any feet?

ScarJo?

that grill is 11?

jesus...

whats her name?
inb4 madalynn

stepdad was arrested
he was found out after she got pregnant to him
her mum wasn't happy
then anons hacked his vk account which had all the pics in it
last thing I saw about it was the police vids of the raid on the home

Attached: couch.png (320x240, 196K)

i read her book. he would also starve her and lock her up in a tiny tiny room for days at a time. meaning that if he ever died she would die as well locked up in that tinty prison.

get your shit straight nigger,

All women are abused OP, every day, by people like you.

Best friend of my ex for years, got into a lot of shit with her but anyway (don't marry bi-girls, my two cents). Crashed at our place several times in total crisis, but ended up thinking she was fake and attention seeker. I was right but history of abuse not an excuse for behaving like a twat imho

pretty famous case her names natsha kampusch google it, loads of things about the case stink

Name? Story sounds interesting

Attached: images.jpg (195x258, 12K)

which book, 1st or second

Lol, yep. Women use that card. If a guy has issues from childhood, he needs to just get over it. That is how a woman thinks about your male trauma. But, a woman's abuse as a child gives her magic powers to be a bitch.

Attached: sector32203431.jpg (274x206, 10K)

the one where she says he used to have her clean the house naked and would hde her when his mother would show up.

attention seeker, explained

Attached: 42_perruquerouge.jpg (600x399, 105K)

Fine explanation.
You'll still probably get less MSTs by fucking a fox than this girl, though.

Attached: ly-lan_nguyen_lopez011.jpg (678x945, 75K)

that books 10 years old a lot of shits come out since including master slave home videos, birthday videos, oh and a house stripped of alll computwer and camera equipment

Attached: 0214106188914603.jpg (720x960, 92K)

is that in a second book?

THIS IS SO HOT. I'd give so much to hug and kiss those legs. u have anything more? my kik is gospelx. Ill pay back

Attached: nah bro.jpg (450x450, 56K)

molested as a kid, blackmailed/extorted, groped by her boss, serial cheater

Attached: i4ozMf4.jpg (1080x1920, 1014K)

there is a whole thread of them here

Meaty

molested by her dad's friend when she was very young. She told me in details what he did to her.

Attached: kn2.jpg (320x240, 10K)

so what are the details

Details?

some of it but the shit really hit the fan when the police interviews were leaked, the police are on maximum defence of course, I mean why was an unknown friend allowed in the house after the suspects death but before the police searcg, why does the house of an IT tech with paid up internet have only a Commodore 64, no pc, no dvd, no camera, not even a video camera, but a couple of tapes were found, a police chief commiting suicide, pics found at her mothers, "glamou" pics of her aged 5, a witness to the abduction who still swears there were 2 people involved the whole case is fishy, though I will accept stockholm syndrome, shit the girls a mess shes the size of a whale and still carries his pic around

sounds like a /pol/ conspiracy.

so is it happening!!!... or not?

She said that he started out by sitting her on his lap first, tickling her. He then started showing her pictures of naked girls. She said it felt wrong but she liked looking at the pics. She would be sitting on his lap and would feel him getting a boner. After a while she said she liked felling him get hard while she was sitting on him.

Attached: cool.jpg (250x250, 12K)

god knows shes clammed up but feels a bit like that whole belgium case, marc deveroix or something, that one really stinks and its not just conspiracy shit in that case there were bodies and survivors

Marc Dutroux

Anyone knows about more shady cases like this? Just morbid curiosity.

Attached: z0pa03.png (128x128, 25K)

> probably a comon story
> mom was a junkie
> regularly abused/molested from VERY young by a series mom's "bfs", dealers and other junkies
> taken from her mom and put in foster care after she started getting pimped out

Attached: rh1.jpg (234x425, 26K)

Story?

those fuckin eyes, yikes