Reckt videos

Reckt videos

Attached: khngyh45.webm (628x470, 386K)

Ching ching driver

There's no way that dude isn't paralyzed. You know that Honda did it on purpose too.

It’s funny coz he’s a cop

Attached: ACB52DC0-85BA-423D-B535-A43C59A28AA1.jpg (400x399, 19K)

After her Honda SUV hit the trooper, Thurow continued north on I-294, hitting a retaining wall. Two miles along the interstate, she struck an SUV with seven occupants, including a 3-year-old boy. The SUV flipped, but none of the injuries to those inside was critical.

Then Thurow's vehicle struck a median, spun 180 degrees and came to rest facing south. An exam later revealed she had a blood alcohol content more than twice the legal definition of intoxication. Cokins was in critical condition, and it was unclear whether he'd survive.

Did he survived though??

Yup

nah

Attached: wdycamanwithnoarmsorhead.webm (240x360, 587K)

>After her Honda SUV hit the trooper, Thurow continued north on I-294, hitting a retaining wall. Two miles along the interstate, she struck an SUV with seven occupants, including a 3-year-old boy. The SUV flipped, but none of the injuries to those inside was critical.

google it.

What disturbs me most in these videos isn't the act itself but the way it's done. Always messy and hurried. As if the murderer was inexperienced and unconfident. That seems highly disrespectful of the victim. To be killed and tortured by an insecure beta criminal whose heart and mind isn't really into it.

Also gore != rekt, faggot

Look at that twitchung hand and then he goes into shock and almost freezes

underage

>that Honda did it on purpose
Maybe not. Honda is following another car pretty close. Here's what usually happens:

New state law says you have to slow down for emergency vehicles stopped on shoulder. So the car in front slows down. Following car doesn't notice until too late (probably shit-posting on Yea Forums). Can't brake, so the next option is to swerve onto shoulder. Guess who's standing on shoulder? A number of times, I've slowed down for something and then had some inattentive moron sliding past me on the shoulder.

If I was a cop, I'd rather that people just keep their present speed and lane when passing me. I mean 45 MPH will kill me just as dead as 70.

Open borders. How can anyone defend this idea?

>she struck an SUV
>she

The thing I hate is the total lack of professionalism
Like fucking sharpen your machete
Work out and learn how to swing a damn blade.
Stop being so fucking extra

You are so retarded, you can't even get racial slur right.

Well then you've never met my Chinese neighbor ching ching you inbred fuck

Attached: 20190221_224924.gif (202x258, 1.97M)

I thought this was going to be that one dick papercut video

Police dashcams have gotten good.